JWC Italian Outreach Team Meeting - August 09, 2017
The meeting has been held on Glip on August 09, 2017 at 17.30 CEST.
Attendees: Luca Marzo, Davide Messia, Alessandro Rossi, Roberto Longo.
Meeting lenght: 1 hour, 45 minutes.
- Team discussed about lack of contribution of some members.
- Team noticed low engagement of the local communities (JUGs / Associations). The whole JWC Team is working to increase the involvement and engagement of the JUGs.
- Team is looking for a new Sponsor Liaison.
- Luca, Roberto and Davide to get in touch with some possible sponsors and to retrieve some useful information about them.
- Alex just published information on the italian forum about the discounts reserved to the Italian Community.
- Luca got in touch with the Marketing Team requesting a PDF document that summarize the sponsorship opportunities and include fast facts and insights regarding the event. This document will be useful seeking for potential sponsors.
- Team wants to increase the social engagement on the italian side. Some posts dedicated to the "italian market" will be proposed to the JWC Social Media Team.
- Davide to reach out Local associations to ask them information about their "audience" and to find collaboration forms with them.