Marketing Leadership Weekly Meeting - June 08, 2018
- Sandra Decoux - Marketing & Communication Department Coordinator
- Noreen Cesareo - Marketing Team Lead
- Hervé Boinnard - Assistant Team Lead
Personas / Joomla User Profiles
- Department Coordinator put together in a Document the page to implement in Joomla.org. It contains part of what is currently on JDocs.
- It will be reviewed and improved by Team Lead. Content can be added too.
- As a bonus, it is good for SEO to have these description on our main website.
- Then Team members could update the pages on JDocs (wiki) regularly.
Use Cases / Case Studies
- Assistant Team Lead created a Project on GitHub (Work Package) with a task for each Use Case already listed. It should be easier for contributors, and for the Team, to follow up with volunteers and publication:
- Team Lead reviewed the 3 existing Cases, and made suggestions. Work in progress.
- Assistant Team Lead to prepare a short message to engage with the copywriters.
- A confusion has been identified, and we should make that type of content more attractive for our target. Team Lead to repackage Use Cases/Case Studies into stories.
- It’s good for SMB, corporate and large companies. It should be easier for our copywriters too.
- Current Contributors: get them using what is ready in Use Cases, and we improve the content when we can later this month (see above).
- New volunteers: Assistant Team Lead to send them a follow up message, to get them ready and to use communication channels to contribute to the Project. And in the next two weeks they could take on the “repackaged” Uses Cases as well.
Good contact with the Volunteer Portal Team, Twitter account credentials shared. Now following up.
We will seek ideas and volunteers to help with a scenario for ‘The experts’ video at the end of July.
Meeting adjourned after 35 minutes.