Marketing Leadership Weekly Meeting - August 23, 2018
- Noreen Cesareo - Marketing Team Lead
- Hervé Boinnard - Assistant Team Lead
- Parth Lawate (User Research & Strategy Team Lead)
- Sandra Decoux - Marketing & Communication Department Coordinator
User Research & Strategy
- Parth recommends having someone external to the project input with User Research/insights. We have a biased view, and it may be a prejudice to the J Project. Of course, Parth can assist and help, but not lead. If we had regular insights from people involved in Drupal and WordPress that would be ideal. They can then input into our marketing steering group and we can push towards the Committee.
- Shared documents:
- How to share with Production Department the need of a Vision and Strategy?
- We should work on short feedback surveys to keep our fingers on the pulse, and help us check we are on track. It should not be a large piece of work/research as we did last year - that was specific and lead to the current strategy.
- Noreen suggests to have a Meeting once a month/every few weeks with other members that are less active.
- Noreen chat with Davide Messia went well, should continue in September.
- On boarding new volunteers is giving little results, but we are still trying! Still a few to touch base, now that Summer holidays are coming to an end.
- Contacted potential volunteers on Twitter (replied to Joomla 13th Birthday posts).
Meeting adjourned after 50 minutes.