Marketing Leadership Weekly Meeting - September 28, 2018
- Sandra Decoux - Marketing & Communication Department Coordinator
- Noreen Cesareo - Marketing Team Lead
- Hervé Boinnard - Assistant Team Lead
- Copywriting of the landing page edited by our editor
- Landing Page already ready in 20 languages
- Post-release campaign ready (approx. 14 posts)
- Teaser video published (created by Jason Nickerson for cPanel Conference)
- Official 3.9 video will be created by Brian Teeman
- 3.9 stable blog post ready
- Press Release ready, reviewed by Leigh. DC and Leigh will see discuss together next week for distribution in Europe. Max budget to allocate: $4,000. Noreen is checking on her side, and liaise with Sandra for distribution in US/Europe
- 3.9 Google Adwords Campaign ready. Max budget to allocate: $3,000
- Dedicated newsletter ready
- Creation of a local community liaison role in the marketing team. It will allow to provide more resources to local communities (blog posts, pics, press release) so that they can translate them and publish them on their properties. This is already done by the DC with the French Community (Eric) and it's now time to reach other countries. The team will contact several members of different countries to submit the idea.
Design for Joomla Shop
- A French painter artist offered to create an exclusive design for the Joomla Shop. DC will work with him.
- DC saw with a new volunteer, Florian, if he can help, but the amount of time needed for this task is too high according to his agenda.
- Reply to two volunteers from Marketing contact form.
Meeting adjourned after 50 minutes.