Marketing Leadership Weekly Meeting - February 01, 2019
- Sandra Decoux - Marketing & Communication Department Coordinator
- Noreen Cesareo - Marketing Team Lead
- Hervé Boinnard - Assistant Team Lead
- Danielle from CloudAccess offered her help for copywriting. First article published.
Brochure and Marketing Resources
- The official Joomla Brochure is now freely available for all, and available in several languages.
- DC provided the community a policy for the use of marketing resources.
- DC plans to make more resources freely available. Next step: Slide Template.
- Liaisons team is growing: new liaisons for Australia and Greece. DC is waiting answers for Russia, Czech Republic and Poland.
- Marketing Department Coordinator (DC) and Community Translation Team Lead (CTT) are working with the Pizza Bug and Fun Team (PBF) for marketing, documentation and translations.
- JoomlaDay Videos - Brian Teeman created 5. JoomlaDay organizers are invited to contact the DC to get a video.
- Marketing Team Lead prepared and finished the 3rd case study. More people are being contacted to get more case studies, Assistant Team Lead (ATL) is following up to get them in.
- DC to finish setting up next Google Ads Campaign.
- The Marketing Team Lead assistant contacted Sasi about his initiative and introduced him to the outreach educational working group.
- ATL has also got in touch with several volunteers. But no positive results so far.
Meeting adjourned after 35 minutes.