Joomla! 4 Landing Page - Action Meeting 2017-04-05
By Sandra Decoux on 2017-04-06 17:12 in Marketing Product Release Management Team
The leaders of Joomla! 4 Marketing Team met to establish the Action Plan for the release.
Sandra Thevenet, Rowan Hoskyns-Abrahall, Ufuk Avcu, Yves Hoppe
Timeline: End of year
- Template : max end of July 2017
- English Version: max mid November 2017 - Freeze of the English Version
- -Rest ot the time until the stable release: translations.
J4 Landing page - Starting discussion
- Landing Page will be a global promotion tool for Joomla, with a primary focus on J4 new features
- One page layout
- New template using BootStrap 4 (LTR and RTL) (question about CDN/global footer?)
- The landing page will be used for the whole series - New features to add for minor releases
- New landing page to publish on joomla.org/4
- 3.8 is just a refactor of J! 3.7 landing page (add the router)
- No Landing page for J! 3.9 - just a blog post
- J4 sprint/make it happen at JaB
- Release Sponsors
- Easy to update for each minor release
The list of members for the Joomla! 4 Marketing Team can be seen here
- In 2 weeks
- Topics: define main sections to display
- Translation Process on Crowdin: live translation? (requires a subdomain)
- Call for copywriters?