Custom Fields for JRD
JRD Status: March 19 - April 2, 2019: 3 submissions, no approvals
Topics: Benefits of using custom fields for resource directory:
- Core component
- Way to showcase core abilities
- May be some gaps in what’s available and what is needed, e.g. maps, geolocation, subscription component that requires a yearly confirmation of provider’s listing,
- Could use privacy suite for listing renewal, can set trigger email to confirm their listing but it doesn’t connect with the listing itself. In other words, the listing doesn’t unpublish automatically if we didn’t get a response. Need to try a test case. This would also address GDPR. Might be able to write a plugin to disable the listing if we don’t hear back from them.
- Using a subscription component may be too heavy handed for the needs of a JRD. Any gaps we have to fill by using core would be small.
- Need to talk with Sander about Joomla ID to see if a provider registration could double for user account registration.
- What about field types that are not part of core: maps
On the call:
- April 16, 2019 - regular team meeting
- April 30, 2019 - working session
- May 7, 2019 - regular team meeting
JRD Team Meeting - Tuesday, April 2, 2019 - notes taken by Karen Dunne