Structural Team Meeting Minutes - January 14, 2015
Present: Ronni Christiansen, Javier Gomez, Alice Grevet, Sander Potjer, Marijke Stuivenberg, Sarah Watz
The team discussed how to define local communities. The aim is for all countries to have a voice.
Due to turnover and other priorities, active PLT representation on the Structural Team is low. It is important that they be involved in the structural change discussion.
The last published timeline was adjusted during this meeting, and has been updated again since then. Here is the new timeline as of today’s date (Jan. 30):
- January 31 - February 10: Leadership and Marketing revision.
- February 11 - 25: Translation teams start translating the proposal, publishing the revised Joomla structure proposal in multiple languages.
- February 26 - March 10: Public discussion and feedback from the community as a whole.
- March 11 - 18: Structure Team to discuss feedback from the community, and if necessary make additional revisions to proposal.
- March 19 - 26: Leadership team members discuss the final proposal.
- March 27 - April 3: Leadership team members vote on the proposed Joomla structure.
- April 4: Publish a blog with the results of vote and the next steps.