SOC 2021: Guided Tour – Week 5
• Added the PostgreSQL file in the com_admin updates and in the installations folder, which was remained before.
• Done Some cleaning in config.XML file, removed the unnecessary fields which were not necessary, and only kept those fields which were required for the project till now.
• Done the changes suggested in the com_guidedtours suggested by code reviewer, and created another branch to commit those changes.
• Merged the new branch with the parent branch and closed the child branch.
• Most important task in this week was Plugin Selector, almost more than a week took to accomplish this task. As there are two conditions in this, the first one is we get normal component input as the saved data, and the second one is we get “All” as an input data, so added the filter and its counter code in the model of the Tour Component and Tour PHP Plugin file in such a way that it will filter in we get input other that `All` and else it will not filter
• Improved the code style of the code: Used the PHPCS and Joomla Code Sniffer and implemented the code style as expected in the PR Checker.
• Added URL Field in Tour form and done the related changes in the DB and SQL files.
Guided Tour Demonstration Video (currently in development phase):
Links for the Repository and Relevant Pull Request(s):