By Jennifer Gress on 2015-10-20 18:08 in Joomla User Groups Team

In attendance:

Jenn Gress
Ruth Cheesely
Duke Speer
Helvecio da Silva
Alejandro Pascoli
Djamel Kherbi


Eric Lamy
Saurabh Shah
Son Koral
Bruce Valle
Rowan Hoskyns-Abrahall
Wim Marynees
Michelle Bisson

Items discussed:

1. JUG Directory redesign: Helvecio worked on the layout for the listing pages. They look fabulous and he sent the HTML to Rowan to work with. That's the next action item is for Rowan to work on them.

2. Updated the internal doc on how to review listings that are submitted by JUGs. One more thing to add to clarify. Jenn to do this by Sunday.

3. JWC banner: Helvecio ran out of time on this so is asking Jon for an extension to Friday.

4. Discussed current pending listings and a few that are very old because we never heard back from them. Alejandro to send ticket updates to the JUGs and remove them from pending listings. They can resubmit when ready.

5. JUG Directory Review: The JUG Team is systematically going through all listings on the JUG Directory. Many appear to be inactive and so we are following up with them to confirm. This will help the directory to stay accurate.

6. We will start new applicants to the JUG Team on reviewing the Directory listings as a normal thing to do. This helps familiarize them with the directory, requirements for a JUG and helps the JUG Team see if they can complete tasks.

7. We are going to try to use Glip for tasks that need to be completed and see how that works.

8. Ruth will be helping run the JUG Team as of November 1 because Jenn's term is complete then.

9. We are going to start a new structure for leading meetings, taking minutes and posting them to VJP so that all members share in this activity. It will start the next meeting which is 17 November 2015. Ruth will lead the meeting, Djamel will take minutes and post to VJO. The following meeting, Djamel will lead the meeting and Duke will take minutes and post to VJO. The following meeting Duke will lead the meeting and ? will take minutes. Jenn to write up a doc into the new year with assignments for this sharing of activities. The JUG Team meets the first and third Tuesday of each month.

10. We have cancelled our meeting 3 November due to JWC.