17 November 2015 JUG Team Meeting Minutes
Helvecio da Silva
1. Discussing Team structure/Team Lead
2. Round up on JWC 15, Ruth made a report about is Joomla! In Action session in Bangalore talking about how to organize a JUG, a new JUG came through this session Joomla! User Group Kampala from Uganda and a new JUG in Bangalore is about to be created.
3. Listing review and pending listing for review, Jenn Gress is reviewing the US JUG , Djamel Kherbi is doing a review of the Asia continent.
4. Directory review listing, how can people outside the JUG team contribute doing review of the JUG directory.
5. Task management how we manage the task on the new listing, how to organize the review of the listing by all the members working with the JUG team, how to create a task in Glip.
6. New TOS approved by CLT, communicate to the user group owner about the new term of condition by email, Rowan will write the message about the new TOS, discussing about the translation of the TOS and the FAQ, and the disclaimer.
7. JAB16 in Barcelona Spain, making budget for swag and what we want to achieve for the upcoming JAB in Barcelona, preparing goodies packs for the JUG leader.
8. Discussing New JUG team leader, Ruth will help with the lead until January.
9. discussing how new contributors get involved, such writing articles for the JCM about the meetings and all the activity related to the JUGS around the world, create a note in jug organizer group chat in Glip to give more information about JUGS activity.
10.Djamel Kherbi will be the lead on the next JUG meeting on the 1th of December, Duke Speer will do the minute taker.