By Todd Woodward on 2022-02-21 19:14 in Joomla User Groups Team

Participants: Todd Woodward, Davide Messia 

Absent with notice: Abdulkadir Shehu, Laura Gordon, Benjamin Trenkle, Ahmad Moussa 

Goals for 2022

  • Regularly Scheduled (quarterly) JUG Organiser Meetings

  • Develop process for JUG approval

    1. Develop an approval checklist

  • Set processes for ticket response.

    1. Develop updated documentation and possible video instructions for the process

  • Standards for JUG logo and correct usage.

  • Updating JUG documentation

  • 2023 - set up the ability for JUGs to make certain updates without ticketings.

Items for February 18, 2022

NOTE: Since there were two out of the six team members, discussion on agenda items was tabled to the March meeting.


  1. Review of current tasks in process

  1. Develop JUG logo and site branding standards. Joomla Registered Usergroup logo should link back to’s User Group page

    1. Philip Waltonwill design the logo. He will discuss with Luca Marzo, and OSM will have to review. Laura Gordon: Philip and Claire are working on the logo.

    2. Todd Woodward: Talk to OSM about bringing in JUG Team when correcting a JUG for improper trademark use

    3. Joomla YouTube channel: way for JUGs to get their videos

  2. Processing Trouble Tickets - Todd Woodward will discuss with Ahmad Moussa

    1. Ahmad Moussa currently closing tickets - show team how to close tickets

    2. Uses RSTicketsPro

      • Wilco has granted expanded access to JUG Team members

    3. Need to create a document, and process video to shop/demo steps

  3. February JUG Organiser Meetings - Recap


Next meeting: March 18, 2022 at 1730 UTC