By Todd Woodward on 2022-04-15 19:09 in Joomla User Groups Team

  1. Review of current tasks in process

  1. Develop JUG logo and site branding standards. Joomla Registered Usergroup logo should link back to’s User Group page

    1. Philip Walton will design the logo. He will discuss with Luca Marzo, and OSM will have to review. Laura Gordon: Philip and Claire are working on the logo.

      1. Philip and Laura have designed a logo, needs to be brought before the executive board.

    2. Todd Woodward: Talk to OSM about bringing in JUG Team when correcting a JUG for improper trademark use

    3. Joomla YouTube channel: way for JUGs to get their videos

    4. As of 4/15/2022: Work still in progress.

  2. Processing Trouble Tickets

    1. Need to create a document, and process video to shop/demo steps

  3. Olivier Buisard’s Virtual JUG has been approved. It needs to be recognized on the appropriate Joomla sites.

  4. Laura sorting when to hold the next JUG Organizer meetings. Tentative for June, but only with buy in from OSM. Now that Joomla 4 is out, it’s time for the grassroots to promote its use. Ask Philip about the JUG logo before confirming the June date.

    1. Todd Woodward should talk to OSM Executive Board.

  1. Todd Woodward: Poll the team on a new meeting day/time for all to come.


Meeting adjourned at 1:05PM EDT
Next meeting: May 20, 2022 at 1730 UTC