November 2016 - Events Team Meeting Report
Attendees: Radek Suski, Sigrid Suski, Carlos Cámara, Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall, David Jardin
Not in attendance: David Aswani (excused)
Date/Time: 23 November 2016 @ 17:00 UTC
- Leader election (Voted for Radek: Carlos, Rowan, Sigrid, David J)
- Assistant leader election (Voted for Carlos: Rowan, Sigrid, David J, Radek)
- Rowan: Contact every JoomlaDay organisers and ask for reports (financial and number of attendees).
- Hashtag in form. On request of the social media team we are going to add a field to the form for asking organisers to provide their official hashtag.
- Ticket system (helpdesk). Rowan added all team members as managers to the helpdesk. Every team member can now answer tickets.
- Repeating events. Rowan is going to create a video how it should works.
- Joomla.day preorder (Contact Mike V about it). We would like to offer to organisers url like for example uk.joomla.day. In case they do not wish it, we would create a redirect from this URLs to their own website.
- Carlos: ask all JoomlaDay organisers that is receiving financial support to add a link to the official Joomla! Shop. Rowan proposed to create a module for promoting Joomla! Project and ask organisers to put it in the footer. Carlos proposed to also add the legal notice in this module. Rowan is also taking a look at the possibility to order larger amount of these articles from the shop by events organisers.
- AJC and DevCon. Both subteams are suspended until the restructure process has been finished.