JED Team Meeting - April 1st, 2021
Joomla Extension Directory. Meeting Minutes
- April 1, 2021
Participants: Dénes Székely, Hugh Douglas-Smith, Luca Marzo, Wilco Alsemgeest (Department Coordinator), Anibal Sanchez, Llewellyn van der Merwe (Team Lead), Mark Lee
Absent with notice: Jaz Parkyn (Assistant Team Lead), Tobias Zulauf (JSST Liaison), Claire Mandville
Team Organization: Llewellyn van der Merwe, Jaz Parkyn
- JED is looking for volunteers as Listing Specialists.
Reviews: Hugh Douglas-Smith
- Discussed issues of some people not able to submit reviews, this is known, but efforts for resolution are focused on JED4
Extension Listings: Luca Marzo, Anibal Sanchez
- Luca has asked to take a step back from the listing responsibility, remaining as a regular member of the listing team.
Vulnerable Extension Listings: Claire Mandville
- Conversation has started to improve the flow of reporting an extension.
JED3 Website: Jaz Parkyn
- It has been decided that we will be implementing the cleantalk library for Joomla setup by Anibal Sanchez for the new review spam checker in the current JED3 instance.
JED 4: Jaz Parkyn
- We removed old CDN methods from the JED, please help us test to see if the session is now working correctly.
- TL proposes to adjourn the Meeting
Proposed by Llewellyn van der Merwe seconded by Anibal Sanchez