JED Team Meeting - July 30th, 2021
Joomla Extension Directory. Meeting Minutes
- July 30, 2021
Participants: Oh Martin, Jaz Parkyn (Assistant Team Lead), Anibal Sanchez, Tom van der Laan, Llewellyn van der Merwe (Team Lead)
Absent with notice: Mark Fleeson (Jed 4 Developer), Claire Mandville, Luca Marzo, Dénes Székely, Tobias Zulauf (JSST Liaison)
Absent without notice: Hugh Douglas-Smith, Mark Lee
JED Extensions: Llewellyn van der Merwe, Oh Martin
- We are looking for volunteers to help maintain/rewrite this extension.
JED Extension Checker [J3]
- We would like to add the option to screen all library code to be GPL compatible, see issue (https://github.com/joomla-extensions/jedchecker/pull/74)
- We are planning to increase the encoding function (https://github.com/joomla-extensions/jedchecker/pull/104)
- There have been a number of changes merged into the develop branch that need testing. We would like to propose that we will not roll out the new stable version unless two/three of the listing members have tested the new changes, and agree that it is stable and works correctly.
JED Website: Jaz Parkyn, Llewellyn van der Merwe
- We need to update the available version tags for Joomla 4 extensions.
JED4 Extension: Jaz Parkyn, Mark Fleeson
- We are planning a JED4 virtual code sprint. All are welcome, please let us know and we will add you to the JED4 channels.
- TL proposes to adjourn the Meeting
Proposed by Llewellyn seconded by Jaz