JEDT - Cassiopeia Template 2020-09-01
- Christiane Maier-Stadtherr
- Viviana Menzel
- Helvecio da Silva
- Benjamin Trenkle
- Elisa Foltyn
- Hans Kuijpers
- Ciaran Walsh
- Richard Fath
- Marco Dings
Agenda Items & minutes:
- Updates/Proposed Topics:
- Discuss basis font
- Status metis menu
- Status design
- Pending tasks
- Watch issue tracker, Sample data, testing
- Some changes on Sample Data, add newsflash module and dummy images
- Testing metismenu for accessibility
- Testing PR of members
- Need the PR for horizontal boxes merged, otherwise the newsflash looks awkward #30527
- Frontend html structure changes
- Back-to-top link (directly in CMS)
- Change scss variables to css variables
- Work on color switcher (presetted color palettes that can be chosen in the template)
- Back-to-top is merged in core
- Banner module
- Work further on structure and css changes
Helvecio da Silva
- Creating GitHub branches for development of particular workpieces and for testing, building test packages
- Google Fonts https://github.com/joomla/cassiopeia/pull/18 changes and enhancements - RFC https://github.com/joomla/cassiopeia/issues/32 - Any opinions about more general naming, using subfolders for a better structure and about not dropping fronts from Web?
- Metismenu https://github.com/joomla/cassiopeia/pull/26 - I only manage that PR but not the task. Is it complete? Does it need more testing?
- Frontend Search Enhancement https://github.com/joomla/cassiopeia/pull/31 I only manage that PR for Hans. Status?
- GitHub branches and test packages done as needed, continuous ongoing work.
- Google Fonts changes and enhancements, continuous GitHub and Git tasks.
- VM: Project general status: 6 PRs
- VM: Google Fonts and Metismenu ready
- RF had a RFC issue that was solved (Google Fonts and GDPR)
- HK posted a GitHub issue for HS to comment
- RF suggested to make proposals over the next days