JoomlaDay France Sprint - March 10th, 2019
- Sandra Decoux - Marketing & Communication Department Coordinator
- Hervé Boinnard - Assistant Team Lead
- G2 Crowd profile to improve
- Enriching discussion about Marketing for CMS release cycle, tests for RC and overall quality. Also feedback and suggestions from Georges Wilson (3.10 Release Lead / 4.0 Release Lead), made the day before.
- Article idea list
(to review/edit and transform into a GG Doc, a GG sheet is just unreadable)
- The importance of Test in an open source and 100% volunteer driven community
- Joomla & SEO
- Will be adjusted by ATL.
- Video idea list
- Follow the article idea list
- Existing list with link to do as well: next month by ATL.
- Discussion and feedback about videos made by Brian Teeman. Thank you Brian!
- How to attract volunteers for J4 marketing team?
- How to get more local marketing liaisons?
- Volunteers follow up.
- Education: 2 good contacts made during these two days at JDay. Preparing what to do next.
- Find designer for Print (Adobe InDesign).
Sprint duration around 6 hours.