We looked ahead to the redevelopment of the JRD in consideration of recent survey information and development capacities within the team.
- Timeline for development and who’s building
- Expectations for turn around time on submission reviews
- Database info export
Briefly discussed the recent report out out by Sucuri that summarizes the percentage of hacked sites based on their users. https://sucuri.net/reports/2017-hacked-website-report
Database information export
- Challenges in the way Zoo stores the information, data has escaped within Zoo because data is stored in json strings
- How to get data out of this and into the next tool?
- Information stored in the json string is making it very complicated to extract the field info
- Don and Brian are working directly together to determine the fields from the json strings
Status of submission review
- Two submissions have come through since last status update and both are in process awaiting for information from the submitter
- Expectations for turn around times on submission reviews will be set via a discussion on Glip between the three folks (Richard, George, Stefan) who are responsible for reviews
Timeline for development and who’s building
- Discussed how to move forward from a project management and specific development standpoint for the JRD redevelopment. We talked about Teamwork, Jira, and Asana, and asked team members to assess those three tools and we will discuss at our next meeting.
On the call:
May 1, 2018
JRD Team Meeting - Tuesday, April 17, 2018 - notes taken by Karen Dunne