Foundation for Directory Redesign
We are preparing and organizing to start the JRD redesign. Attention today was on choosing project management tool and extracting the data fields.
- Database info export
- Timeline for development and who’s building
- Expectations for turn around time on submission reviews
- How to share survey results with the public?
- Database info export pending. Hope is to have that completed in the next week or two.
- Discussed project management tools, specifically Teamwork and Jira, and chose to use Jira mostly because there won’t be limits to the number of users we can add to the project and stay on a free plan. We will use Jira under Deb’s license and she will set up users.
- Submission status: 424 approved, 4 awaiting review. Oldest is April 5.
- Going to push survey out again. Once we have further results, we will post a report on the volunteers portal.
- All meetings will be moved to Google Meet rather than Google Hangouts.
On the call:
May 15, 2018 - roadmap
May 29, 2018 be a working session
JRD Team Meeting - Tuesday, May 1, 2018 - notes taken by Karen Dunne