Scheduling and Progress
Scheduling and Progress -- JRD Team Meeting - Tuesday, June 19, 2018
- Submission review status
- Site development: a) Production progress, b) Plan adjustments, c) Outstanding items
- Meetings are first and third Tuesdays of the month at 1430 UTC. See conversion for your own time zone.
- That leaves the occasional 5th Tuesday to use as a working session.
- We do not have notes from June 5.
- Completed Rob’s training for listing review on June 15
- 4 listings awaiting review, back to May 22
- 408 approved listings
- Brian has started to create the field structure in SOBI
- Going to make custom plugin to create a ticket in RS Tickets after submission
How to determine Joomla community involvement
Brian, should we drop the community involvement as a requirement? Deb, no, it’s a crucial filter. Majority of declined listings due to lack of community involvement. Ultimately, we need a way to determine whether the provider is a legit Joomla provider. Is community involvement a proxy for competence? Conclusion for today, keeping community involvement requirement.
On the call:
Next meeting: July 3, 2018
- notes taken by Karen Dunne