JRD Redesign Working Session
- 4 awaiting review going back to November 29
- 446 approved listings
- 4 tickets, one Saeed already took up, other three Brian will respond to today
JRD redesign progress
- Early second quarter is the target to release new JRD
- Discussion of what to display on the frontend, e.g. community involvement, website examples, etc.
- What of the community involvement should be shown and can we standardize them into categories, e.g. speaking events, articles, extension development, documentation, bug squashing, organized a Joomla event, etc.
- Add suggestion to user entry to add their website examples to the Showcase
- Tested through new entries...corrected issues and added issues to Jira
On the call:
- December 18, 2018 - regular team meeting
Because the first Tuesday in January falls on January 1st (New Year’s Day), we decided to push the two January meetings back one week since we have five Tuesday’s in January.
- January 8, 2018 - regular team meeting
- January 22, 2018 - regular team meeting
- February 5, 2018 - regular team meeting
JRD Team Meeting - Tuesday, December 4, 2018 - notes taken by Karen Dunne