Using Core with Custom Fields for JRD
- March 5 - 19, 2019: 4 submissions: 1 approved and 3 rejected
- Approvals total: 439
- March 12: ITronic / Harald Leithner - Approved
- Introductions and role descriptions
- Discussion initiated about building the directory in core rather than third party vendor. Review of user information in the database to determine what it will take to move the info to the core rather than third party vendor.
- There will be a hosting directory upcoming and no longer be listed on the JRD. Host companies will need to move over to the hosting directory. Hosting directory is a paid system. There are about 20 hosting providers in the JRD.
On the call:
- April 2, 2019 - regular team meeting
- April 16, 2019 - regular team meeting
- April 30, 2019 - working session