Programs Department Meeting - 4th June 2019
Participants: Jaz Parkyn, Chris Keen, Vikas Pisal
- Jaz introduced a couple of tools to help with the organisation and streamlining of monthly meetings of the respective teams.
- The team leads were asked if they have any matters for the board to discuss.
- The budget requests are still being reviewed by the board.
- Testing of the new exam platform is going well, and will continue during the JCP sprint this weekend. A report on the sprint will be available soon after the event.
- Amendments to the Certifications website are being discussed.
- The 'Did You Know' campaign has been launched on social media and will continue over the coming weeks.
- Inactive members have been removed from the team. Subteams have also been removed.
- Vikas is keen to integrate the team better in the Joomla ecosystem. It was suggested to him that the vision of the team needs to be properly defined to help realise where the team fits, and the relationships that it will have with other teams. A number of ideas where discussed, and will be debated further within the next team meeting.
- Two volunteer applications have been followed up on.