Programs Department Meeting - 6th August 2019
Participants: Jaz Parkyn, Chris Keen, Vikas Pisal
- All teams were reminded to think of anyone who may want to be nominated for a position in the upcoming elections.
- Development on Shika and the question management and translation component is going well overall. The team has faced a number of bugs recently but hopes to have these resolved shortly.
- Work is continuing on optimising and simplyfing the Certifications website.
- It was agreed that Vikas will continue to work on a strategy for the 3 Rs (Recognition, Retention, Recruitment).
- To help the team attract volunteers, Jaz suggested that the available roles should be created on the volunteer portal.
- Jaz also asked Vikas to write a team update to post as a report on the Volunteer Portal - this should be available soon, along with an updated team description.
- Work will continue on the FAQ and Strategy documents in the following weeks.