Advisory Board Meeting - November 29, 2018
- Ken Crowder
- Chuck Wadlow
- John Rampton
- Discuss responses to our questions to the Board from last month.
NOTES & ACTION ITEMS
- (Ken) We would like some clarification on the following items listed in your responses and how we are expected to facilitate them.
- Fund raising
- Technical assistance
- Assessment of a program's impact and serving as a public advocate for the organization.
- (Ken) Voting: While Instant Runoff seems like a likely solution to this issue, it does not solve the underlying issue. If there are 6 voters for a position and they are split 3 and 3, Instant Runoff will not fix the tie. At this time, we are unsure how to resolve this issue and would like to know the Boards opinion(s) on how to mitigate this before it happens. Waiting until after a tie has happened to decide will cause political turmoil as the loser of the election may accuse the board of electioneering.
NEXT MEETING’S DATE
January 31, 2018 / 20:00 UTC / Glip
- Skipping December due to schedule conflicts.