Advisory Board Meeting - January 31, 2019
By Kenneth Crowder on 2019-02-01 19:18 in Advisory Board
- Ken Crowder
- James Vasile
- Chuck Wadlow
- Bruce Lawson
- John Rampton
- Introducing James (Bruce has a conflict, so Introductions will be next month).
- New TLD Trademark Policy
- Discuss answers to our questions posed to the Board of Directors at the last Advisory Board meeting:
NOTES & ACTION ITEMS
- Voting: When there is a tie, possible solutions.
- Possibly to designate someone to be the tie-breaker.
- Make the President a non-voting member who only votes to break ties.
- The outgoing member voting does not work if the outgoing person is one of the two people that tied.
- Expand the electorate to include members of the next class. The issue with this is that nothing would stop a team from converting all of its “Contributors” to “Member” just prior to the vote in a way to sway the results.
- Have the Advisory Board break the tie.
NEXT MEETING’S DATE
March 14, 2019 / 20:00 UTC / Google Meet