JCP - team meeting October 2nd 2019.
Meeting started at 20:00 pm (CEST)
Attendees: Andrea Gentil, Jereon Moolenschot, Wilco Alsemgeest (last part) and Chris Keen.
Guest: Jaz Parkyn (Dept. Co-ordinator) - online
Absent: Luca Marzo (travelling)
The Joomla Certification Program (JCP) team met to discuss the folowing topics
- The status of the Exam platform migration and upgrade.
- The progress in upgrading the Certification website and processes.
- Any other business.
The status of the Exam platform migration and upgrade
The migration and upgrade to the new Exam platform is still ongoing, but unfortunately due to technical problems we've did'nt make much last month. We will provide an update in the next JCP team report.
The progress in upgrading the Certification website and processes.
Not only is the JCP migrating and updating the Exam platform but we are also improving the Certification platform. This is also progressing well, through the streamlining of some of our processes, and by implementing the most suitable extensions.
Any other business
Second chance initiative:
The second chance initiative provides discounts for candidates that have failed an exam and want to retake teh exam within one year of the last attemp (the first or second attempt). We are finalising this and will publish this shortly.
- JoomlaDay Texas -September 28, 2019: No candidates
- JoomlaDay Chicago - October 12, 2019: Only 1 candidate, unfortunately failed.
- JUG New Jersey - October 19, 2019
- JoomlaDay Italy - October 19, 2019
- JoomlaDay Sydney, Australia - October 27, 2019
- JoomlaDay Madrid, Spain - November 15, 2019
Meeting ended at 21:20 pm (CEST).