Certification Steering Team Meeting 19 September 2017
The Joomla! Certification Steering Group meets every Tuesday at 1:00 PM GMT. This meeting was held on September 19, 2017 on Glip.
In attendance: Sam Suresh, Luca Marzo, Andrea Gentil. Richard van Tilborg
The questions in new QMS imported. However there is an issue with True False questions. Michael to look into it. Sam will initiate re-import after the issues are fixed.
Exam team to decide on timeline for Italian exam the Luca to start the translation.
Marketing team to work on a special page for JWC exam purchase page.
Effective 1 October, all supervisors required to take supervisor course and complete self assessment before able to supervise any exams.
Certification Operations Team
- Follow up with JLPs to get the survey filled out.
- Andrea is reaching out all the first certified users to promote the Ambassadors Initiative.
Certification Platform Team
- Questions were imported into QMS
- To fix issue with TF import
- working on Supervisor course and assessment
Certification Marketing Team
- working on ideas to reach JDay organizers and JUGs
- creating a newsletter to reach out all the first certified users to promote the Ambassadors Initiative.
- contacted Alison from Social Media Team to have greater exposure