GDPR/Compliance Team Meeting - December 18, 2019
This meeting of the Joomla! Compliance Team has been held on December 18, 2019 at 16.30 CET on Glip.
In attendance: Achilleas Papageorgiou, Sander Potjer, Alkaios Anagnostopoulos, Donata Kalnenaite.
- The latest days, Roland and Sander made some updates and fixings on the SSO/IdMS part on GitHub based some reports by the team.
- Achilleas shared with the team the documents that Kleanthis prepared for review and more specifically the following;
- Data Breach Incident Reporting template form,
- an update on the Incident Report Policy,
- a template for the Personal Data Breach Incidents,
- an updated version of the Incident Response Plan.
- Alkaios collaborated with Sander regarding the next steps on the cookie script based on the test results that Achilleas shared with them on GitHub and within the meeting. Alkaios will make a full final review on the scripts per property document. After his update Sander will create the PR on the template.
Join the Compliance Team
The Joomla Compliance Team is an active and dynamic team that is currently involved in several different tasks that include legal compliance, privacy related reports, design thinking, development, document reviews and decision making, privacy consultancy, Cross-CMS collaborative activities and more. The Joomla Compliance Team is looking for new volunteers.
Lawyers, people with legal/compliance background, GDPR/data protection specialists and developers are more than welcome to join the team. Please get in touch with Achilleas Papageorgiou firstname.lastname@example.org
Next meeting will take place on January 08, 2020 at 16.30 CET on Glip.
Meeting ends after 50 minutes.