Privacy Compliance Team Meeting November 11, 2020
This meeting of the Joomla! Privacy Compliance Team has been held on Glip on November 11, 2020 at 16:30 CET.
- Donata Kalnenaite
- Sandra Decoux
- Roland Dalmulder
- Luca Marzo
- Sander Potjer
- Luca, Donata, Wilco, Marco and Hugh were on a call regarding the Cookie Script task to answer any questions that the Webmasters Team may have about this task. Currently, the Privacy Compliance Team does not have to answer any more questions or do anything to complete this task. The Webmasters Team will be working on the coding portion of this task.
- The team has confirmed that the timing of the team meetings still works well for everyone.
- Luca and Donata will be getting on a call this Saturday to discuss the privacy laws that we may need to comply with and make the final determination of what compliance efforts need to be implemented.
- The team agreed to have one of the meetings per month via video call and the other meeting written through Glip.
- The Incident Response Plan has already been written - Donata will review the plan and make a determination as to whether we need to add anything or whether we can check this task off as completed.
- The team discussed writing articles for the Joomla Community Magazine. Roland and Donata will work together on writing the article about seeking consents under GDPR.
- Luca confirmed that he is about halfway to being done with drafting the new bylaws. He also clarified that if they do not provide consent to process their names and emails, members terminate their membership.
- Roland and Sander have implemented the "consent all" button on the Identity Portal. They have also implemented the OSM Address Status for the JVP so the JVP can see if one has consented to sharing their address and if so, what those details are.
- Sander and Roland have also added some features so a client (like Volunteers Portal) is informed if a user is an OSM member or not, without the actual data being shared. This functionality can also be re-used for the NDA signed or not. The renewal email also has a text version now, thereby preventing it from being seen as spam by email providers.
- Roland is currently working on implementing SSO in the backend.
- The team discussed the timing for consent email reminders.