Certification Steering Meeting - August 22, 2017
The Joomla! Certification Steering Group meets every Tuesday at 1:00 PM GMT. This meeting was held on August 22, 2017 on Glip.
In attendance: Sam Suresh, Luca Marzo, Chris Keen, Andrea Gentil.
- The Certification Steering Group discussed about the sprint during JWC 17 in Rome. Sam requested subteams to prepare a travel cost estimation for members that will attend such sprint.
- Andrea to work on an acknowledgment page to say Thank you to all the companies/professionals who gave us their work/software/services for free.
- A new Joomla! Learning Partners Directory is being built on the Certification website.
- Certified Users Badge is now displayed on the Joomla! Volunteers Portal.
- 1 new application as JoomlaDay to be reviewed
- 1 new application as Joomla! Learning Partner to be reviewed
- Queue of applications pending evaluation has been cleaned up
- Certification Ambassadors plan awaiting approval from Steering Group
- A company would donate time to develop the COT Workflow Extension, further details to come soon.
- Sam and Chris are working on the QMS
- As soon as QMS is ready, we can work on the Italian Translation of the Joomla! Administrator Exam for JWC.
- Andrea is working on a newsletter for current JLPs.
- Newsletter to go out at the end of this week.
- Start promoting september sessions.
- Andrea to approach JDDE organizers to have an exam session there.
- Team discussed about QMS and the use of Custom fields
- Team developed a list of guidelines and best practices for new members.
Meeting ends after 40 minutes.