This department handles all matters related to marketing, PR, and communications needed to share information both internally and externally for the organization.

Joomler Position Date Started
https://identity.joomla.org/images/profiles/48e3_Chris_Keen.png Chris Keen Netherlands Department Member Feb 2022
https://identity.joomla.org/images/profiles/patrick-jackson.jpg Patrick Jackson Australia Department Member Feb 2022

No Reports have been posted yet.

Marketing Minutes May 10th, 2022

By Louise Hawkins on 2022-05-16 09:14 in Marketing Team

Marketing Minutes May 10th, 2022 Tuesday 10th May 2022 UTC 17:00 BST 18.00 DETAILSDuration:1 HourParticipants: Phil Walton, Louise Hawkins, Tom van der Laan.Apologies: Andrew Barber, Mark Fleeson MEETING NOTES1. Review of the last meetings minutes:2. Event Merchandise – Banner and stickers have...

Read more: Marketing Minutes May 10th, 2022

Marketing Meeting Minutes April 26th 2022

By Louise Hawkins on 2022-05-13 13:03 in Marketing Team

Marketing Minutes April 26th 2022 Tuesday 26th April 2022 UTC 18:00 BST 19.00DETAILSDuration:1 HourParticipants:Phil Walton, Louise Hawkins, Tom van der Laan, Andrew Barber, Asad Mithu, Julie SteffersApologies:Mark Fleeson MEETING NOTES 1. Joomla Release Cycle - PW is compiling a Google Calendar...

Read more: Marketing Meeting Minutes April 26th 2022

Meeting Minutes - April 15, 2022

By Todd Woodward on 2022-04-15 19:09 in Joomla User Groups Team

Review of current tasks in process Develop JUG logo and site branding standards. Joomla Registered Usergroup logo should link back to Joomla.org’s User Group page Philip Walton will design the logo. He will discuss with Luca Marzo, and OSM will have to review. Laura Gordon: Philip...

Read more: Meeting Minutes - April 15, 2022

Certification Program: update 31 March 2022

By Chris Keen on 2022-04-01 19:35 in Certification Team

Participants: JCP Team Attendees:Chris Keen (TL), Jeroen MoolenschotExam Maintainers Team: Chris Keen, Laura Gordon and Shirielle 'SD' Williams General points Team news Exam Maintainers Team (J! Adminstrator and Content Exams) We would like thank Laura Gordon and Shirielle 'SD' Williams...

Read more: Certification Program: update 31 March 2022

Meeting Minutes - March 18, 2022

By Todd Woodward on 2022-03-23 13:24 in Joomla User Groups Team

Joomla User Group Team Meeting MinutesMarch 18, 20221730 UTC  Event time TZ DETAILS Scheduled duration: 1 hour Duration: Participants: Todd Woodward Absent with notice: Laura Gordon Davide Messia Absent without notice: Ahmad MoussaBenjamin Trenkle Abdulkadir Shehu   NOTE: Todd...

Read more: Meeting Minutes - March 18, 2022

Social Media Team update

By Hans van der Meer on 2022-03-19 11:38 in Social Media Team

Goodbye, not farewell The major part of our current Social Media Team, three of the four members, have been working together for a few years now. In those years we’ve shared some ups and some downs. Not only in our Joomla adventure but also in our private lives. And in those last few years our...

Read more: Social Media Team update

Marketing Minutes 2022-03-15

By Philip Walton on 2022-03-16 09:58 in Marketing Team

Duration: 0 h 40 minutes Participants: Phil Walton, Louise Hawkins MEETING NOTES 1. PW welcomed LH to her first Marketing Meeting and showed LH the drive folders. LH still had difficulty accessing them using the mwg@community.joomla.org so had to add LH directly even though LH is in the group,...

Read more: Marketing Minutes 2022-03-15

Meeting Minutes - February 18, 2022

By Todd Woodward on 2022-02-21 19:14 in Joomla User Groups Team

Participants: Todd Woodward, Davide Messia  Absent with notice: Abdulkadir Shehu, Laura Gordon, Benjamin Trenkle, Ahmad Moussa  Goals for 2022 Regularly Scheduled (quarterly) JUG Organiser Meetings Develop process for JUG approval Develop an approval checklist Set...

Read more: Meeting Minutes - February 18, 2022

Meeting Minutes - January 21, 2022

By Todd Woodward on 2022-01-26 19:02 in Joomla User Groups Team

Goals for 2022 Regularly Scheduled (quarterly) JUG Organiser Meetings Develop process for JUG approval Develop an approval checklist Set processes for ticket response. Develop updated documentation and possible video instructions for the process Standards for JUG...

Read more: Meeting Minutes - January 21, 2022

Meeting Minutes - December 13, 2021

By Todd Woodward on 2021-12-16 03:21 in Joomla User Groups Team

Joomla User Group Team Meeting MinutesDecember 13, 2021 DETAILS Scheduled duration: 1 hour Duration: Participants: Todd Woodward, Claire Mandeville, Philip Walton, Laura Gordon, Abdulkadir SheshuAbsent with notice: Davide MessiaAbsent without notice: Ahmed Moussa Agenda Items for December 13,...

Read more: Meeting Minutes - December 13, 2021

Events Team Report - December 10, 2021

By Shirielle "SD" Williams on 2021-12-13 23:43 in Events Team

Attendees: AK Shehu, Laura Gordon, Todd Woodward, David Aswani, Philip Walton, SD Williams SobiPro to DPCalendar Migration The migration launching any day, the issues have been resolved with the help of Allon Moritz, from Digital Peak.  Thanks to the team especially, Viviana Menzel. The new...

Read more: Events Team Report - December 10, 2021

Meeting Minutes - November 19, 2021

By Todd Woodward on 2021-11-20 15:20 in Joomla User Groups Team

DETAILS Scheduled duration: 1 hour Duration: Participants: Laura Gordon, Abdulkadir Sheshu, Todd Woodward, Benjamin Trenkle Absent with notice: Absent without notice: Davide Messia Items for November 22, 2021 Report on JUG organizer meetings - Laura Next JUG organizer...

Read more: Meeting Minutes - November 19, 2021

Certification Program: update October 2021

By Chris Keen on 2021-11-01 17:27 in Certification Team

In October the JCP team several short meetings to discuss various tasks and progress.On Saturday 30 October the Exam Maintainers Team met for the second time.. Participants: JCP Team Attendees:Chris Keen (TL), Jeroen MoolenschotExam Maintainers Team: Chris Keen, Laura Gordon and Shirielle...

Read more: Certification Program: update October 2021

JCM Meeting Report - October 28th, 2021

By Andrea Gentil on 2021-10-28 13:28 in Community Magazine Team

Attendees:  Anja de Crom, Luca Marzo, Hans Van Der Meer, Sandra Decoux, Philip Walton, Andrea Gentil Discussion outline October issue published on time: thanks to the whole team for the work done November issue planning started. Call for Team Leader replacement: I am stepping down as a...

Read more: JCM Meeting Report - October 28th, 2021

JCM Meeting Report - September 29th, 2021

By Andrea Gentil on 2021-10-14 14:26 in Community Magazine Team

Attendees:  Luca Marzo, Hans Van Der Meer, Marc Dechevre, Sandra Decoux, Andrea Gentil Discussion outline September issue published on time: thanks to the whole team for the work done October issue planning started. The meeting has been adjourned after 40 minutes.

Read more: JCM Meeting Report - September 29th, 2021

Certification Program: update September 2021

By Chris Keen on 2021-10-04 19:01 in Certification Team

In September the JCP team held 2 short meetings to discuss various tasks and progress.  Participants: Attendees:Chris Keen (TL), Jeroen Moolenschot Absent with apologies: Luca MarzoGuest: Jaz Parkyn (Dept. Co-ordinator) - not present General points None Team news We are...

Read more: Certification Program: update September 2021

Meeting Minutes - September 24, 2021

By Todd Woodward on 2021-09-24 20:16 in Joomla User Groups Team

DETAILS Scheduled duration: 1 hour Duration: 35 minutes Participants:Benjamin Trenkle,  Todd WoodwardAbsent with notice: Laura Gordon, Patrick Jackson, Abdulkadir Shehu Abdulwahab, Davide Messia, Ahmad Moussa No quorum, so Benjamin and I discussed ways to try to reach disparate timezones....

Read more: Meeting Minutes - September 24, 2021

JCM Meeting Report - August 27th, 2021

By Andrea Gentil on 2021-09-14 08:54 in Community Magazine Team

Attendees: Anja de Crom, Sandra Decoux, Patrick Jackson, Philip Walton, Luca Marzo, Andrea Gentil Discussion outline August issue published on time: thanks to the whole team for the work done The team discussed the plan for the September issue. The team reviewed the monthly statistics. The...

Read more: JCM Meeting Report - August 27th, 2021

Certification Program: update August 2021

By Chris Keen on 2021-09-07 18:24 in Certification Team

In August the JCP team did not hold a formal monthly meeting due to holidays, we did hold chat meetings to discuss various tasks. Participants: Attendees:Chris Keen (TL), Jeroen Moolenschot Absent with apologies: Luca MarzoGuest: Jaz Parkyn (Dept. Co-ordinator) - not...

Read more: Certification Program: update August 2021

Meeting Minutes - August 27, 2021

By Todd Woodward on 2021-08-31 13:45 in Joomla User Groups Team

Joomla User Group Meeting Minutes - August 27, 2021 Participants:, Davide Messia, Benjamin Trenkle, Ahmad Moussa, Abdulkadir Shehu Abdulwahab, Todd WoodwardAbsent with notice: Shirelle “SD” Williams, Patrick Jackson Updates Contacting leaders of existing Joomla User Groups (JUGs) - in...

Read more: Meeting Minutes - August 27, 2021

Certification Program: team meeting(s) - July 2021

By Chris Keen on 2021-08-03 10:01 in Certification Team

In July / 1st August the JCP team met twice to discuss the current issues and status of the JCP projects. Participants: Attendees:Chris Keen (TL), Jeroen Moolenschot Absent with apologies: Luca MarzoGuest: Jaz Parkyn (Dept. Co-ordinator) - not present General points The team...

Read more: Certification Program: team meeting(s) - July 2021

JCM Meeting Report - July 28th, 2021

By Andrea Gentil on 2021-08-03 08:46 in Community Magazine Team

Attendees: Anja de Crom, Sandra Decoux, Patrick Jackson, Philip Walton, Hans Van Der Meer, Luca Marzo, Andrea Gentil Discussion outline July issue published on time: thanks to the whole team for the work done August issue planning started. This issue will be published on the 17th instead of...

Read more: JCM Meeting Report - July 28th, 2021

Volunteer Engagement Team: Meeting July 26 2021

By Patrick Jackson on 2021-08-02 23:29 in Joomla! Volunteer Engagement Team

Participants: Patrick Jackson, Davide Messia, Laura Gordon, Philip Walton, Shirielle WilliamsApologies: Chris Keen, Benjamin TrenkleAbsent without notice: Llewellyn van der Merwe, Mark Bender, Hugh Douglas-Smith, Niels Braczek, Luca Marzo, Jaz Parkyn, Marianela Queme, Hugh Douglas-Smith, Marco...

Read more: Volunteer Engagement Team: Meeting July 26 2021

Events Team Report - July 10, 2021

By Shirielle "SD" Williams on 2021-07-14 00:14 in Events Team

The Events Team meeting was held as part of the Events Department meeting. Please see the Events Department Meeting July 10, 2021 report for further details. Events Team Update Benjamin Trenkle has left the team. We appreciate all of the work that he has done. He is heavily involved in...

Read more: Events Team Report - July 10, 2021

Certification Program: team meeting(s) - June 2021

By Chris Keen on 2021-07-05 18:17 in Certification Team

In June the JCP team met twice to discuss the current issues and status of the JCP projects. Participants: Attendees:Chris Keen (TL), Jeroen Moolenschot Absent with apologies: Luca MarzoGuest: Jaz Parkyn (Dept. Co-ordinator) - not present General points The team discussed the...

Read more: Certification Program: team meeting(s) - June 2021

Browse all Reports 

Please login to contact this Department