We maintain and support a directory of all local Joomla! User Groups that are being organised by the community to meet Joomla! users in real life to share Joomla! knowledge.  

We support and advise Joomla! User Group Organisers.

Website
https://community.joomla.org/user-groups.html
Department
Events
Joomler Position Role Date Started
b0d2_djamel-kherbi.jpg Djamel Kherbi Algeria Team Leader Aug 2015
brian-roennow.jpg Brian Ronnow Denmark Assistant Team Leader Jun 2015
b2f6_bruce-valle.JPG Bruce Valle United States Contributor Jun 2015
duke-speer.png Duke Speer United States Contributor Trademark Reviews Dec 2013
eric-lamy.jpg Eric Lamy France Contributor Feb 2015
jennifer-gress.jpg Jennifer Gress United States Member Aug 2014
85f5_rowan-hoskyns-abrahall.jpg Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall United Kingdom Member Department Coordinator Jun 2015
Joomler Position Role Date Started Date Ended
liam-mandville.jpg Liam Mandville United Kingdom Team Leader May 2012 May 2015
alejandro-pascoli.jpg Alejandro Pascoli Argentina Contributor Nov 2014 Oct 2016
daniel-dubois.jpg Daniel Dubois France Contributor Dec 2016 Mar 2017
caaa_helvecio-da-silva.jpg Helvecio da Silva Brazil Contributor Nov 2014 Oct 2016
5cbf_luca-marzo.png Luca Marzo Italy Member Dec 2016 Mar 2017
3b5b_ruth-cheesley.jpg Ruth Cheesley United Kingdom CLT Liaison Jan 2012 Jul 2016
saurabh-shah.jpg Saurabh Shah India Member Nov 2014 Sep 2016
shirat-goldstein.jpg Shirat Goldstein Israel Member Mar 2016 Sep 2016
4dd1_thomas-kahl.jpg Thomas Kahl Germany Member Mar 2016 Sep 2016
wim-marynes.jpg Wim Marynes Belgium Member Jun 2015 Jul 2015

Department Coordinator

Trademark Reviews

18th April 2017 JUG Team Meeting Minutes

By Jennifer Gress on 2017-04-18 22:25 in User Groups Team

In attendance:Brian RonnowJenn GressBruce ValleRown Hoskyns-Abrahall Apologies:Djamel KherbiNo shows:Eric Lamy At last word Eric is 43% through translating Rules and Terms on docs to French. Bruce is 84% through translating Rules and Terms to Spanish. We are going to be taking a look at some...

Read more: 18th April 2017 JUG Team Meeting Minutes

Jug Team Meeting - 4th April 2017

By Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall on 2017-04-04 17:49 in User Groups Team

MINUTES:  Call for volunteers is open to admit one more full member, preferably with another language and experience with handling support tickets. Djamel will be attending JAB for the team this year with a view to being available to any current or potential JUG organisers during the Make it...

Read more: Jug Team Meeting - 4th April 2017

21 March 2017 User Groups Team (JUG) meeting report

By Djamel Kherbi on 2017-03-22 08:39 in User Groups Team

In attendance: Jenn Gress Brian Row Djamel Kherbi Apologies: Daniel Dubois Rowan Hoskyns-Abrahall No Shows: Bruce Valle Eric Lamy   We had our bi-monthly meeting second  meeting for the month of March , held  from 19 pm to 20 pm CET on Google hangout, the following items...

Read more: 21 March 2017 User Groups Team (JUG) meeting report

7 March 2017 JUG Team Meeting Minutes

By Jennifer Gress on 2017-03-08 00:15 in User Groups Team

In attendance: Djamel KherbiJenn GressDaniel Dubois Apologies: Brian RonnowRowan Hoskyns-Abrahall No shows: Eric LamyBruce Valle Djamel to draft the next newsletter. Jenn to review after. We'll miss our self-imposed due date of the 10th of each month but we're just getting started so it's...

Read more: 7 March 2017 JUG Team Meeting Minutes

21 February 2017 User Groups Team (JUG) meeting report

By Djamel Kherbi on 2017-02-22 08:39 in User Groups Team

In attendance: Jenn Gress Rowan Hoskyns-Abrahall Brian Row Djamel Kherbi Daniel Dubois   Apologies: Luca Marzo   No Shows: Bruce Valle Marco Richter Eric Lamy Duke Speer   We had our bi-monthly meeting second  meeting for the month of February , helded...

Read more: 21 February 2017 User Groups Team (JUG) meeting report

7 February 2017 JUG Team Meeting Notes

By Jennifer Gress on 2017-02-08 00:27 in User Groups Team

In attendance: Jenn GressDjamel KherbiRowan Hoskyns-AbrahallLuca MarzoBrian RonnowBruce ValleDaniel DuboisEric Lamy Our plan is to publish a newsletter on the 10th of each month to jug organisers - there won't be one the 10th of February though. We discussed pending listings. Doing well...

Read more: 7 February 2017 JUG Team Meeting Notes

17 January 2017 JUG Team Meeting Minutes

By Jennifer Gress on 2017-01-17 20:39 in User Groups Team

In attendance:Djamel KherbiBrian RonnowRowan Hoskyns-AbrahallLuca MarzoJenn GressEric Lamy Apologies:Duke Speer No show:Bruce ValleDaniel Dubois Rowan to get our mailing out today. Listings are all on target. Rowan to submit the budget by the end of the month. Jenn to work on...

Read more: 17 January 2017 JUG Team Meeting Minutes

User Group Team Meeting - January 03, 2017

By Luca Marzo on 2017-01-03 19:09 in User Groups Team

Attendees: Djamel Kherbi, Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall, Jenn Gress, Luca Marzo, Daniel Dubois. Apologies: Brian Ronnow, Eric Lamy No shows: Duke Speer, Marco Richter, Bruce Valle. Discussion outline Team members processed almost all listings. JUG Team proposed to enforce the rule that each...

Read more: User Group Team Meeting - January 03, 2017

20th of December 2016 User Groups Team (JUG) meeting report

By Brian Ronnow on 2016-12-21 06:58 in User Groups Team

In attendance: Jenn Gress Brian Ronnow Djamel Kherbi Luca Marzo   Apologies: Eric Lamy Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall Daniel Dubois   No Shows: Bruce Valle Marco Richter Duke Speer   We had our bi-monthly meeting first meeting for the month of December, helded  from 19...

Read more: 20th of December 2016 User Groups Team (JUG) meeting report

6th of December 2016 User Groups Team (JUG) meeting report

By Djamel Kherbi on 2016-12-07 04:20 in User Groups Team

In attendance: Jenn Gress Rowan Hoskyns-Abrahall Brian Row Djamel Kherbi   Apologies: Eric Lamy Duke Speer   No Shows: Bruce Valle Marco Richter   We had our bi-monthly meeting first meeting for the month of December, helded  from 19 pm to 20 pm CET on Google...

Read more: 6th of December 2016 User Groups Team (JUG) meeting report

Browse all reports from this team  RSS Feed

If you are interested in joining the JUGs team and can commit a minimum of 2 hours per week plus 1 hour for a meeting every 2 weeks to this role, please get in touch.  We would especially like to hear from anyone with Spanish, Italian, German or another language.

We are also actively looking for contributors to help us translate our documentation into other languages, we currently only have it in English, French and Spanish.  These are available on docs.joomla.org.

Please login to contact this Team