JED Team Meeting - January 28th, 2022

By Llewellyn van der Merwe on 2022-02-11 18:26 in Extensions Directory Team

Joomla Extension Directory. Meeting Minutes - January 28, 2022 Participants: Oh Martin, Jeroen Moolenschot, Mark Lee, Jaz Parkyn (Assistant Team Lead), Dénes Székely, Tom van der Laan, Llewellyn van der Merwe (Team Lead), Denis Ryabov Absent with notice: Hugh Douglas-Smith, Mark Fleeson (Jed 4 Developer), Claire Mandville, Luca Marzo, Tobias Zulauf (JSST Liaison) Team Organization: Llewellyn van der Merwe, Jaz Parkyn We have a new member (Jeroen Moolenschot) who will help with JED...

Read more: JED Team Meeting - January 28th, 2022

Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - February 08, 2022

By Llewellyn van der Merwe on 2022-02-11 18:00 in Production

Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - February  08, 2022 Participants: Benjamin Trenkle (Team Leader), David Jardin (Team Leader), Viviana Menzel (Assistant Team Leader), Jacob Waisner (Team Leader), Niels Braczek (Team Leader), Sigrid Gramlinger (Team Leader), Shivam Rajput (Team Leader), Philip Walton (Marketing Liaison), Robert Deutz (Team Leader), Tobias Zulauf (Release Lead 3.10) Absent with notice: George Wilson (Release Lead 4.0), Hannes Papenberg (Team Leader), Harald Leithner...

Read more: Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - February 08, 2022

Joomla Bug Squad Meeting - January 28, 2022

By Jacob Waisner on 2022-02-03 14:15 in Bug Squad

Date: January 28, 2022 Time: 18:00 CET Total time of meeting: 1 hour Attendees: Richard Fath, Quy Ton, Christiane Maier-Stadtherr, Rishabh Ranjan Jha, Tobias Zulauf   Discussion outline              During this meeting we discussed the following topic: Current Status Rebasing Prs from 4.0 to 4.1 / 4.2 Focus on Update Issues Current Status   Total: 872 issues 301 pull requests In the last month: 42 new...

Read more: Joomla Bug Squad Meeting - January 28, 2022

CMS Release Team Meeting Jan 26, 2022

By Sigrid Gramlinger on 2022-02-02 16:42 in CMS Release Team

Wed, Jan 26, 2021, UTC 18:00 DETAILSDuration: 60 Minutes Participants: Stefan, Roland, Claudia, Jenn, Niels, Harald, Rachel, Phil, Sigrid AGENDA 1. Release Cycle We discussed the concerns about a two-years major release cycle. There are pros and cons. We wanted to hear what the community thinks (see i.e. magazine article and community channel discussion) and help to prepare and understand the reasons. One perception is also that the community got back more active since J4. We don’t want...

Read more: CMS Release Team Meeting Jan 26, 2022

Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - January 25, 2022

By Llewellyn van der Merwe on 2022-01-28 16:50 in Production

Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - January  25, 2022 Participants: Benjamin Trenkle (Team Leader), David Jardin (Team Leader), Hannes Papenberg (Team Leader), Harald Leithner (Release Lead 5.0), Franciska Perisa (Release Lead 4.2), Christiane Maier-Stadtherr (Team Leader), Llewellyn van der Merwe (Assistant Department Coordinator), Niels Braczek (Team Leader), Sigrid Gramlinger (Team Leader), Shivam Rajput (Team Leader), Philip Walton (Marketing Liaison), Robert Deutz (Team Leader),...

Read more: Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - January 25, 2022

Meeting Minutes - January 21, 2022

By Todd Woodward on 2022-01-26 19:02 in Joomla User Groups Team

Goals for 2022 Regularly Scheduled (quarterly) JUG Organiser Meetings Develop process for JUG approval Develop an approval checklist Set processes for ticket response. Develop updated documentation and possible video instructions for the process Standards for JUG logo and correct usage. Updating JUG documentation 2023 - set up the ability for JUGs to make certain updates without ticketings. Items for January 21, 2022 Review of current tasks...

Read more: Meeting Minutes - January 21, 2022

Joomla Bug Squad Meeting - January 14, 2022

By Jacob Waisner on 2022-01-25 16:18 in Bug Squad

Date: January 14, 2022 Time: 18:00 CET Total time of meeting: 1 hour Attendees: Richard Fath, Jacob Waisner, Quy Ton, Nicola Galgano   Discussion outline              During this meeting we discussed the following topic: Current Status +High Ticket Count 4.2 Release Leads Current Status   168 PRs merged over the past month 86 issues closed over the past month   High Ticket Count   We discussed...

Read more: Joomla Bug Squad Meeting - January 14, 2022

CMS Release Team Meeting Jan 5, 2022

By Sigrid Gramlinger on 2022-01-24 12:49 in CMS Release Team

Wed, Jan 05, 2021, UTC 18:00 DETAILSDuration:  50 Minutes Participants: Niels, Stefan, Benjamin, Franciska, Rachel, Jenn, Phil, Roland, Tobias, Sigrid Notes 1. Plans for 2022 As was the first meeting of the year, everybody stated his/her plans with Joomla and/or the CMS Release team for 2022:   Sigrid - keeping a good team spirit and supporting release leads Stefan - test more and German language Benjamin - push 4.1 and focus resources  Rachel - testing more...

Read more: CMS Release Team Meeting Jan 5, 2022

OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - January 13, 2021

By Luca Marzo on 2022-01-23 16:44 in Board of Directors

Open Source Matters, Inc.Full Board of Directors and Officers Meeting Date: January 13, 2022Time: 18:00 UTCTotal time of meeting: 1 hour 00 minutes Attendees: Robert Deutz (President), Nicola Galgano (Vice President), Luca Marzo (Secretary), Hugh Douglas-Smith (Director), Philip Walton (Director). Apologies: Radek Suski (Treasurer), Marco Dings (Director), David Opati Aswani (Director). Proxies: Luca Marzo served as proxy for Radek Suski. Discussion outline Legal & Finance...

Read more: OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - January 13, 2021

Volunteers Portal - January 2022 report

By Sander Potjer on 2022-01-18 20:50 in Volunteers Portal Team

A status update about the recent Volunteers Portal & Identity Portal activity: Github Issues The Volunteers Portal has a public repository and issue tracker on https://github.com/joomla/volunteers.joomla.org. We have been working on these issues: New Joomler profile from IDP not always created correctly #255 Unable to set profile photo #262(Identity Portal) Thanks for those reported issues and provided input. Please feel free to report issues, suggest features, or even work...

Read more: Volunteers Portal - January 2022 report

Marketing Department Meeting January 13 2022

By Philip Walton on 2022-01-18 16:38 in Marketing & Communication

Date: Thursday 13 January 2022Time: 16:00 UTC Attendees on google meet: Andrew Barber, Brian Teeman, Eli Ramalho, Stefanie Thielmann, Granit Gashi, Beat, Mark Fleeson, Phil Walton. Total time of meeting: 1 hour 55 minutes. Over Christmas Phil made use of the time to contact people and see if a more active marketing group could be formed within Glip and specifically titled the group Marketing Team - Active The meeting was made up of the individuals who came forward and agreed to be...

Read more: Marketing Department Meeting January 13 2022

GSoC 2022 Project : Discussed

By Shivam Rajput on 2022-01-14 17:28 in Joomla! Enhancement Development Team

Participants: Shivam Rajput, Chrisitinane, Benjamin Trenkle, Philip Walton   The project List for the GSoC 2022 is reviewed and a few projects are finalized. A magazine article to Call Mentor for GSoC 2022 will be published in the Month of Jan.   Few sessions will be planned with different Universities in the coming weeks.   Joomla Installation session will be held to help the students who are willing to participate in GSoC 2022.

Read more: GSoC 2022 Project : Discussed

Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - January 11, 2022

By Llewellyn van der Merwe on 2022-01-14 16:06 in Production

Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - January  11, 2022 Participants: Benjamin Trenkle (Team Leader), Hannes Papenberg (Team Leader), Harald Leithner (Release Lead 5.0), Mike Brandner (Team Leader), Roland Dalmulder (Release Lead 4.2), Franciska Perisa (Release Lead 4.2), Viviana Menzel (Assistant Team Leader), Llewellyn van der Merwe (Assistant Department Coordinator), Jacob Waisner (Team Leader), Niels Braczek (Team Leader), Sigrid Gramlinger (Team Leader), Shivam Rajput (Team Leader),...

Read more: Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - January 11, 2022

OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - December 16, 2021

By Luca Marzo on 2022-01-09 11:20 in Board of Directors

Open Source Matters, Inc.Full Board of Directors and Officers Meeting Date: December 16, 2021Time: 18:00 UTCTotal time of meeting: 1 hour 10 minutes. Attendees: Robert Deutz (President), Nicola Galgano (Vice President), Luca Marzo (Secretary), Radek Suski (Treasurer), , David Opati Aswani (Director), Philip Walton (Director). Apologies: Hugh Douglas-Smith (Director), Marco Dings (Director) Proxies: Luca Marzo served as proxy for Hugh Douglas-Smith. Discussion...

Read more: OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - December 16, 2021

Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - December 14, 2021

By Llewellyn van der Merwe on 2021-12-30 11:34 in Production

Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - December  14, 2021 Participants: Benjamin Trenkle (Release Lead 4.1), David Jardin (Team Leader), George Wilson (Release Lead 4.0), Harald Leithner (Release Lead 5.0), Christiane Maier-Stadtherr (Team Leader), Viviana Menzel (Assistant Team Leader), Llewellyn van der Merwe (Assistant Department Coordinator), Niels Braczek (Team Leader), Sigrid Gramlinger (Team Leader), Shivam Rajput (Team Leader), Philip Walton (Marketing Liaison), Robert Deutz (Team...

Read more: Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - December 14, 2021

Joomla Bug Squad Meeting - December 17, 2021

By Jacob Waisner on 2021-12-27 20:57 in Bug Squad

Date: December 17, 2021 Time: 18:00 CET Total time of meeting: 1 hour Attendees: Richard Fath, Christiane Maier-Stadtherr, Jacob Waisner, Rick Spaan, Benjamin Trenkle   Discussion outline              During this meeting we discussed the following topic: Current Status Assistant Team Lead Continued Discussion on Sprints Current Status   121 PRs merged over the past month 85 issues closed over the past...

Read more: Joomla Bug Squad Meeting - December 17, 2021

Meeting Minutes - December 13, 2021

By Todd Woodward on 2021-12-16 03:21 in Joomla User Groups Team

Joomla User Group Team Meeting MinutesDecember 13, 2021 DETAILS Scheduled duration: 1 hour Duration: Participants: Todd Woodward, Claire Mandeville, Philip Walton, Laura Gordon, Abdulkadir SheshuAbsent with notice: Davide MessiaAbsent without notice: Ahmed Moussa Agenda Items for December 13, 2021 Review of current tasks. Need to develop JUG logo (Discussion with Phillip & Claire) Include Joomla logo/name Todd Woodward will work on this and report back before December...

Read more: Meeting Minutes - December 13, 2021

CMS Release Team Meeting Dec 8, 2021

By Sigrid Gramlinger on 2021-12-14 16:54 in CMS Release Team

Wed, Dec 08, 2021, UTC 18:00 DETAILSDuration:   60 Minutes Participants: Stefan, Harald, Tobias, Jenn, Claudia, Rachel, Sigrid AGENDA 1. Release Recap 3.10.4 and 4.0.5 - were postponed one week 4.1.0 beta1 was published   3.10.4. No changes, only language on installation 4.0.5-RC3 is stable, finale package will be ready on Saturday   For testing, we will ask more people directly Rachel will ask in Dutch community. Sigrid will contact Australian Community, Nicky and...

Read more: CMS Release Team Meeting Dec 8, 2021

Events Team Report - December 10, 2021

By Shirielle "SD" Williams on 2021-12-13 23:43 in Events Team

Attendees: AK Shehu, Laura Gordon, Todd Woodward, David Aswani, Philip Walton, SD Williams SobiPro to DPCalendar Migration The migration launching any day, the issues have been resolved with the help of Allon Moritz, from Digital Peak.  Thanks to the team especially, Viviana Menzel. The new form enables submissions for virtual/online meetings as well as includes a field to put social share text that the Social Media team can use to promote the event through Joomla! Channels. An article...

Read more: Events Team Report - December 10, 2021

OSM, Inc. - Special Members Meeting - December 02, 2021

By Luca Marzo on 2021-12-12 11:29 in Board of Directors

Open Source Matters, Inc.Special Members Meeting for the purpose to amend the Bylaws This Special Members Meeting is called with the purpose to amend the Bylaws of the Corporation and it's called pursuant Article XI and Section 4.06(C) of the Bylaws of the Corporation. Date: December 02, 2021Time: 18:00 UTCTotal time of meeting: 45 minutes Attendees: Board Representatives: Robert Deutz (President), Nicola Galgano (Vice President), Luca Marzo (Secretary), Radek Suski (Treasurer), Philip...

Read more: OSM, Inc. - Special Members Meeting - December 02, 2021

OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - November 18, 2021

By Luca Marzo on 2021-12-12 11:27 in Board of Directors

Open Source Matters, Inc.Full Board of Directors and Officers Meeting Date: November 18, 2021Time: 18:00 UTCTotal time of meeting: 59 minutes Attendees: Robert Deutz (President), Nicola Galgano (Vice President), Luca Marzo (Secretary), , Marco Dings (Director), David Opati Aswani (Director), Hugh Douglas-Smith (Director), Philip Walton (Director). Apologies: Radek Suski (Treasurer) due to travel to Citibank New York. Proxies: - Discussion outline Treasurer Radek is visiting our...

Read more: OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - November 18, 2021

JED Team Meeting - December 3rd, 2021

By Llewellyn van der Merwe on 2021-12-08 20:29 in Extensions Directory Team

Joomla Extension Directory. Meeting Minutes - December 03, 2021 Participants: Oh Martin, Dénes Székely, Tom van der Laan, Llewellyn van der Merwe (Team Lead) Absent with notice: Mark Lee, Mark Fleeson (Jed 4 Developer), Anibal Sanchez, Jaz Parkyn (Assistant Team Lead), Luca Marzo, Tobias Zulauf (JSST Liaison), Wilco Alsemgeest (Department Coordinator), Hugh Douglas-Smith, Claire Mandville Team Organization: Llewellyn van der Merwe, Jaz Parkyn We are looking for more volunteers in the JED...

Read more: JED Team Meeting - December 3rd, 2021

JED Team Meeting - November 5th, 2021

By Llewellyn van der Merwe on 2021-12-08 20:09 in Extensions Directory Team

Joomla Extension Directory. Meeting Minutes - November 05, 2021 Participants: Hugh Douglas-Smith, Mark Fleeson (Jed 4 Developer), Oh Martin, Anibal Sanchez, Dénes Székely, Tom van der Laan, Llewellyn van der Merwe (Team Lead) Absent with notice: Mark Lee, Jaz Parkyn (Assistant Team Lead), Claire Mandville Team Organization: Llewellyn van der Merwe, Jaz Parkyn Moving the JED to new hardware Reviews: Hugh Douglas-Smith The link to the original review is not showing in the tickets...

Read more: JED Team Meeting - November 5th, 2021

Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - November 30, 2021

By Llewellyn van der Merwe on 2021-12-03 09:01 in Production

Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - November  30, 2021 Participants: Benjamin Trenkle (Release Lead 4.1), David Jardin (Team Leader), Harald Leithner (Release Lead 4.2), Christiane Maier-Stadtherr (Team Leader), Viviana Menzel (Assistant Team Leader), Llewellyn van der Merwe (Assistant Department Coordinator), Niels Braczek (Team Leader), Shivam Rajput (Team Leader), Sigrid Gramlinger (Team Leader), Philip Walton (Marketing Liaison), Robert Deutz (Team Leader), Tobias Zulauf (Release Lead...

Read more: Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - November 30, 2021

CMS Release Team Meeting Nov 17, 2021

By Sigrid Gramlinger on 2021-12-02 22:38 in CMS Release Team

Wed, Nov 17, 2021, UTC 18:00 DETAILSDuration:  60 Minutes Participants: Phil, Benjamin, Claudia, Jenn, Stefan, Harald, Sigrid AGENDA 1. Next Releases Release Leads are looked for - 4.3 would work with the projects of GSoC 2022What happens after launch We should define a release schedule/preparation schedule for 6 weeks.   Testing for next Releases Claudia did some testing for scheduler. Benjamin will merge at the weekend (Scheduler, child templates)   2. Status...

Read more: CMS Release Team Meeting Nov 17, 2021

13th November, 2021 Events Department Meeting

By David Aswani on 2021-12-01 10:58 in Events

Scheduled length of time: 1 hour Participants: David Aswani (Department) Shirielle (SD) Williams (Events) Patrick Jackson (PBF) Todd Woodward (JUG) Agenda: Department: Did an interview with the JCM Team to be published soon. The motion of Lighter OSM structure and by-laws amendment passed at the board. (the document has been updated to reflect the proposal discussed during the last Board Meeting).   Events Team: Sobipro to DPCalendar:- The migration is in progress...

Read more: 13th November, 2021 Events Department Meeting

CMS Release Team Meeting Oct 27, 2021

By Sigrid Gramlinger on 2021-11-27 16:07 in CMS Release Team

DETAILSDuration: 60 Minutes Participants: Rachel, Claudia, Harald, Benjamin, Phil, Stefan, Sigrid, Jenn, Tobias AGENDA 1. Last Release Review: Release 3.10 was without problems. Last minute changes in J4 were a problem, because there was no testing. Packages should only be released when they were tested before. Release candidates should be the same as the final release. If RC changes → new RC If there are changes after RC → the release leads will post information to glip team channel...

Read more: CMS Release Team Meeting Oct 27, 2021

Meeting Minutes - November 19, 2021

By Todd Woodward on 2021-11-20 15:20 in Joomla User Groups Team

DETAILS Scheduled duration: 1 hour Duration: Participants: Laura Gordon, Abdulkadir Sheshu, Todd Woodward, Benjamin Trenkle Absent with notice: Absent without notice: Davide Messia Items for November 22, 2021 Report on JUG organizer meetings - Laura Next JUG organizer meetings: February 3, 2022 at 10:00 PM EST February 5, 2022 at 11:30 AM EST Need to develop JUG logo Include Joomla logo/name Todd Woodward will work on this and report back before December...

Read more: Meeting Minutes - November 19, 2021

Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - November 16, 2021

By Llewellyn van der Merwe on 2021-11-19 14:50 in Production

Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - November  16, 2021 Participants: Benjamin Trenkle (Team Leader), David Jardin (Team Leader), Harald Leithner (Release Lead 4.2), Christiane Maier-Stadtherr (Team Leader), Viviana Menzel (Assistant Team Leader), Jacob Waisner (Team Leader), Niels Braczek (Team Leader), Sigrid Gramlinger (Team Leader), Shivam Rajput (Team Leader), Philip Walton (Marketing Liaison), Robert Deutz (Team Leader), Tobias Zulauf (Release Lead 3.10) Absent with notice:...

Read more: Production Dept. Meeting MINUTES - November 16, 2021

Joomla Bug Squad Meeting - November 5, 2021

By Jacob Waisner on 2021-11-19 01:34 in Bug Squad

Date: November 5, 2021 Time: 18:00 CET Total time of meeting: 1 hour Attendees: Richard Fath, Christiane Maier-Stadtherr, Jacob Waisner, Tuan Pham Ngoc, Rick Spaan, Rishabh Ranjan Jha, Benjamin Trenkle, Allon Moritz   Discussion outline              During this meeting we discussed the following topic: Current Status Bug Sprint - Results Current Status   60 PRs merged over the past month 70 issues closed over the...

Read more: Joomla Bug Squad Meeting - November 5, 2021