OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - December 19, 2019

By Luca Marzo on 2019-12-27 16:08 in Board of Directors

Open Source Matters, Inc.Full Board of Directors and Officers Meeting Date: December 19, 2019Time: 18:00 UTCTotal time of meeting: 1 hour 00 minutes Attendees: Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall (President), Daniel Dubois (Vice President), Luca Marzo (Secretary), Brian Mitchell (Treasurer), Djamel Kherbi (Director), Hugh Douglas-Smith (Director), Jaz Parkyn (Director), Eric Lamy (Director). Apologies: Harald Leithner (Director), Jason Nickerson (Director). Proxies: Daniel Dubois served as long-term...

Read more: OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - December 19, 2019

Joomla Bug Squad Team Meeting - December 20, 2019

By Nicola Galgano on 2019-12-21 11:22 in Bug Squad

Date: December 20, 2019 Time: 19:05 CEST Total time of meeting: 2 hours Attendees: Sandra Decoux, Richard Fath, Nicola Galgano,Troy Hall,SharkyKZ, Jean-Marie Simonet, Quy Ton Discussion outline   Current status This time we have focused our attention, on the current J4 status, as a result, nobody in this Team, really think that we can release a J4 beta, before the end of 2019, maybe realistically, we need another 6 months of alpha period, we need to focus more on a...

Read more: Joomla Bug Squad Team Meeting - December 20, 2019

16th Dec 2019 VET Monthly meeting

By Private Profile 8d5502a3 on 2019-12-18 20:29 in Joomla! Volunteer Engagement Team

  Joomla VET Meeting Minutes 16th December 2019 6pm UTC Scheduled length of time: 1 hour Participants: Brian Mitchell, Jaz Parkyn, Vikas Pisal, Eric Lamy, David Aswani, Niels Braczek, Chris Keen, Daniel Dubois, Marco Dings, Luca Marzo Apologies: Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall, Justina Michallek. Proxies:    This was the first meeting in text format using Glip instead of voice.  Team members have complained about the meeting format. Jaz has put motion for holding meetings...

Read more: 16th Dec 2019 VET Monthly meeting

Listing Verification Process

By Karen Dunne on 2019-12-17 16:16 in Resource Directory Team

JRD Status:  1 new submission, approved Approvals total: 460 Topics Listing Verification Process: Richard presented a local installation demo to show an annual listing verification for the provider and how the information is captured in the database using Joomla’s core privacy suite plugins. Discovered that the workflow of the privacy suite does not match the necessary work flow for the JRD listing. The user cannot make corrections to their listings without approving the listing...

Read more: Listing Verification Process

OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - December 05, 2019

By Luca Marzo on 2019-12-15 18:13 in Board of Directors

Open Source Matters, Inc.Full Board of Directors and Officers Meeting Date: December 05, 2019Time: 18:00 UTCTotal time of meeting: 1 hour 00 minutes Attendees: Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall (President), Daniel Dubois (Vice President), Luca Marzo (Secretary), Brian Mitchell (Treasurer), Djamel Kherbi (Director), Harald Leithner (Director), Jaz Parkyn (Director), Eric Lamy (Director). Apologies: Jason Nickerson (Director), Hugh Douglas-Smith (Director). Proxies: Daniel Dubois served as proxy for...

Read more: OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - December 05, 2019

Programs Department Meeting - 3rd December 2019

By Jaz Parkyn on 2019-12-10 16:40 in Programs

Participants: Jaz Parkyn, Chris Keen Absent: Vikas Pisal   Department Coodinator:   Jaz suggested to continue with the meeting, even though Vikas could not be contacted. Short discussion about the Forum for the Future event and its objectives   Certifications:   Monthly team meeting due to take place 4th December. Testing of the new exam platform is still ongoing. 1 exam took place in the past month (Spain), with another taking place in mid...

Read more: Programs Department Meeting - 3rd December 2019

GDPR/Compliance Team Meeting - December 04, 2019

By Achilleas Papageorgiou on 2019-12-07 22:12 in Privacy Compliance Team

This meeting of the Joomla! Compliance Team has been held on December 04, 2019 at 16.30 CET on Glip. Participants In attendance: Achilleas Papageorgiou, Luca Marzo, Sandra Decoux, Roland Dalmulder, Sander Potjer, Alkaios Anagnostopoulos, Donata Kalnenaite. The minutes below  include also the updates that were shared through a shorter (45mins) meeting on 20/11. Discussion outline The previous week Donata made an update on the Privacy Policy by including all the available collected...

Read more: GDPR/Compliance Team Meeting - December 04, 2019

OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - November 28, 2019

By Luca Marzo on 2019-12-06 14:57 in Board of Directors

Open Source Matters, Inc.Full Board of Directors and Officers Meeting Date: November 28, 2019Time: 18:00 UTCTotal time of meeting: 1 hour 10 minutes Attendees: Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall (President), Daniel Dubois (Vice President), Luca Marzo (Secretary), Djamel Kherbi (Director), Harald Leithner (Director), Hugh Douglas-Smith (Director), Jaz Parkyn (Director), Eric Lamy (Director). Apologies: Brian Mitchell (Treasurer), Jason Nickerson (Director). Proxies: Harald Leithner served as proxy...

Read more: OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - November 28, 2019

GSoC 2020 Meeting - December 5, 2019

By Sandra Decoux on 2019-12-06 05:37 in Google Summer of Code Joomla Team

Puneet Kala, Sandra Decoux, and Benjamin Trenkle held a meeting on December 5rd, 2019 to discuss each idea submitted by the community. The idea selection was refined thanks to Benjamin's wise advice. The team had to decline some proposals for different reasons: lack of resources (mentors, maintenance…), behind the scope of GSoC program, not a core feature.Thanks to Benjamin, some ideas have also been rethought in order to fit GSoC and Joomla CMS. In order to provide a good definition of each...

Read more: GSoC 2020 Meeting - December 5, 2019

GSoC Admin Meeting - December 3, 2019

By Sandra Decoux on 2019-12-04 07:34 in Google Summer of Code Joomla Team

GSoC Admins (Puneet Kala & Sandra Decoux) held a meeting on December 3rd, 2019 to plan Joomla application/participation to Google Summer of Code 2020. GSoC 2020 Admins went through the idea lists - (Total of 21 project ideas) - Admins would like to thank all the people who took the time to submit ideas. Puneet will organize a meeting with J4 Release Lead (George) and Production DC (Harald) to finalize the idea list. Sandra will contact different people to find someone to take over...

Read more: GSoC Admin Meeting - December 3, 2019

Provider verification process

By Karen Dunne on 2019-12-03 17:29 in Resource Directory Team

JRD Status:  3 new approvals Approvals total: 459
 Topics Discussion on whether to start the process for providers to verify their listing. Going to use Joomla core’s privacy suite tools for this process. Richard to head this up and will do so before we launch the redesign. Will notify providers with listings that are more than a year old.  Mapping solution? Brian will reach out to Fabrik team, will consider Easy Social, and possibly asking Randy Carey or StackIdeas for a...

Read more: Provider verification process

JED Team Meeting - November 29th, 2019

By Anibal Sanchez on 2019-12-02 09:49 in Extensions Directory Team

The Joomla! Extensions Directory (JED) team met on November 29th, 2019, at 4 pm GMT, via Glip to discuss our progress of current tasks. In attendance: Anibal Sanchez, Jaz Parkyn, Mark Lee, and Troy Hall. Absent: Hugh Douglas-Smith. Around the channel: Dénes Székely, Daniel Dubois and Luca Marzo. New Members: Carlos Cámara and Tony Partridge. Plans for 2019 - 2020 Joomla 4 Beta is planned to be released soon. We are updating our plans...

Read more: JED Team Meeting - November 29th, 2019

27th Nov 2019 VET Monthly meeting

By Private Profile 8d5502a3 on 2019-12-01 06:57 in Joomla! Volunteer Engagement Team

Joomla VET Meeting Minutes 27th November 2019 6pm UTC Scheduled length of time: 1 hour Participants: Jaz Parkyn, Vikas Pisal, Marco Dings, Daniel Dubois, Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall, Eric Lamy, David Aswani, Niels Braczek Apologies: Wilco Alsemgeest, Luca Marzo, Chis Keen, Brian Mitchell, Justina Michallek Proxies:    Rowan has started the meeting by explaining the volunteer Christmas and New Year cards. She will order the cards. The active volunteers will get the cards at the end...

Read more: 27th Nov 2019 VET Monthly meeting

Production Dept. Meeting - November 05, 2019

By Harald Leithner on 2019-11-30 11:28 in Production

Joomla Production Department Meeting Date: November 05, 2019 Time: 18:00 UTC Total time of meeting: 30 minutes Attendees: Participants: Harald Leithner (Department Coordinator), Benjamin Trenkle (Team Leader), Nicola Galgano (Team Leader),  Philip Walton (Team Leader), David Jardin (Team Leader), George Wilson (Release Lead), Robert Deutz (Team Leader) Apologies: Ilagnayeru Manickam (Team Leader), Stefan Wajda (Team Leader), Mike Brandner (Team Leader),  Hannes Papenberg (Team...

Read more: Production Dept. Meeting - November 05, 2019

Production Dept. Meeting - October 22, 2019

By Harald Leithner on 2019-11-30 11:26 in Production

Joomla Production Department Meeting Date: October 22, 2019 Time: 17:00 UTC Total time of meeting: 30 minutes Attendees: Participants: Harald Leithner (Department Coordinator), Marco Dings (Team Leader), Benjamin Trenkle (Team Leader), Nicola Galgano (Team Leader),  Philip Walton (Team Leader) Apologies: Hannes Papenberg (Team Leader), David Jardin (Team Leader),  Puneet Kala (Team Leader), George Wilson (Release Lead), Robert Deutz (Team Leader),  Ilagnayeru Manickam...

Read more: Production Dept. Meeting - October 22, 2019

Production Dept. Meeting - October 08, 2019

By Harald Leithner on 2019-11-30 11:23 in Production

Joomla Production Department Meeting Date: October 08, 2019 Time: 17:00 UTC Total time of meeting: 60 minutes Attendees: Participants: Harald Leithner (Department Coordinator), Marco Dings (Team Leader), Benjamin Trenkle (Team Leader), Nicola Galgano (Team Leader), David Jardin (Team Leader),  George Wilson (Release Lead) Apologies: Robert Deutz (Team Leader),  Ilagnayeru Manickam (Team Leader), Stefan Wajda (Team Leader), Mike Brandner (Team Leader), Puneet Kala (Team Leader),...

Read more: Production Dept. Meeting - October 08, 2019

Joomla Bug Squad Team Meeting - November 29, 2019

By Nicola Galgano on 2019-11-30 10:13 in Bug Squad

Date: November 29, 2019 Time: 19:05 CEST Total time of meeting: 1 hour Attendees: Sandra Decoux, Richard Fath,Nicola Galgano,Troy Hall,SharkyKZ Discussion outline   Current status Unfortunately we still have a big number of open issues in the tracker (574), plus we have 25 pull request marked as RTC (ready to commit) waiting for some response from maintainers, as a side note, some of these pr has been initially submitted from 2017, and plus there are 19 release blocker...

Read more: Joomla Bug Squad Team Meeting - November 29, 2019

OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - November 14, 2019

By Luca Marzo on 2019-11-24 10:48 in Board of Directors

Open Source Matters, Inc.Full Board of Directors and Officers Meeting Date: November 14, 2019Time: 18:00 UTCTotal time of meeting: 1 hour 05 minutes Attendees: Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall (President), Daniel Dubois (Vice President), Luca Marzo (Secretary), Brian Mitchell (Treasurer), Djamel Kherbi (Director), Harald Leithner (Director), Hugh Douglas-Smith (Director), Jaz Parkyn (Director), Eric Lamy (Director). Apologies: Jason Nickerson (Director). Proxies: - Discussion...

Read more: OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - November 14, 2019

OSM, Inc. - Semi-Annual Members Meeting - September 18, 2019

By Luca Marzo on 2019-11-18 14:23 in Board of Directors

Open Source Matters, Inc.Semi-Annual Members Meeting Date: September 18, 2019Time: 17:00 UTCTotal time of meeting: 60 minutes Board of Directors and Officers: Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall (President), Alexander Metzler (Vice President), Luca Marzo (Secretary), Jason Rosenbaum (Treasurer), Harald Leithner (Director), Jaz Parkyn (Director), Hugh Douglas Smith (Director), Djamel Kherbi (Director), Jason Nickerson (Director). Members: Viviana Menzel, Laura Gordon, Brian Mitchell, Alison Meeks, Jean...

Read more: OSM, Inc. - Semi-Annual Members Meeting - September 18, 2019

October 29, 2019 Events Department meeting report

By Djamel Kherbi on 2019-11-14 08:18 in Events

Participants: Djamel Kherbi, David Aswani, Brian Ronnow.   Apologies:  Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall, Carlos Camara, Ahmad Moussa.   Total time of the meeting : 48 minutes   The Events department as held his monthly  meeting where the following items were discussed.   Events Department:   David Aswani Joomla Events team lead, will represent the events department at the volunteers engagement team. Rowan has  implemented Open Street map ...

Read more: October 29, 2019 Events Department meeting report

JED Team Meeting - November 8th, 2019

By Anibal Sanchez on 2019-11-13 09:49 in Extensions Directory Team

The Joomla! Extensions Directory (JED) team met on November 8th, 2019, at 4 pm GMT, via Glip to discuss our progress of current tasks. In attendance: Anibal Sanchez, Jaz Parkyn, Dénes Székely, and Mark Lee. Absent: Daniel Dubois, Hugh Douglas-Smith, Luca Marzo, and Troy Hall. Plans for 2019 Joomla 4 Beta is planned to be released on the final days of November. We are updating our plans accordingly: New extensions guidelines for J4 and JED Checker CI for Joomla...

Read more: JED Team Meeting - November 8th, 2019

Joomla Bug Squad Team Meeting - November 8, 2019

By Nicola Galgano on 2019-11-12 19:35 in Bug Squad

Date: November 8, 2019 Time: 19:05 CEST Total time of meeting: 1,30 hour Attendees: Michael Babker, Richard Fath,Harald Leithner,Nicola Galgano,Troy Hall,SharkyKZ, Jean-marie Simonet,George Wilson,Quy Ton Discussion outline   Current status We still have a big number of open issues in the tracker, but i’m going to look at this in a more positive way than before, a special thanks to the folks from India which have runned a 2nd edition of PBF, so a special thanks for the...

Read more: Joomla Bug Squad Team Meeting - November 8, 2019

Messaging and Mapping

By Karen Dunne on 2019-11-12 17:52 in Resource Directory Team

JRD Status:  October 15 - November 12, 2019 Two new approvals. Approvals total: 458 Topics Discussed the plan section of the StoryBrand brandscript Debate about what the best solution would be for geolocation On the call: Brian Karen Richard Zehn Upcoming meetings: Dec. 3 Dec. 17  

Read more: Messaging and Mapping

Programs Department Meeting - 5th November 2019

By Jaz Parkyn on 2019-11-12 16:45 in Programs

Participants: Jaz Parkyn, Chris Keen, Vikas Pisal Department Coodinator: Jaz thanked everyone for their support and assistance with restructuring the VET team. The team still needs a representative from the Operations and Legal/Finance departments to complete the new vision for the team. Brief discussion around planning for department meeting / team sprints. Certifications: Monthly team meeting took place on 2nd October, although not all members could attend. 3 exams took place in...

Read more: Programs Department Meeting - 5th November 2019

GDPR/Compliance Team Meeting - November 06, 2019

By Achilleas Papageorgiou on 2019-11-11 22:54 in Privacy Compliance Team

This meeting of the Joomla! Compliance Team has been held on November 06, 2019 at 16.30 CET on Glip. Participants In attendance: Achilleas Papageorgiou, Sandra Decoux, Sander Potjer, Alkaios Anagnostopoulos, Donata Kalnenaite. Discussion outline Sander & Alkaios shared with the team updates regarding the cookie script on the test properties. The two team members to continue collaborate towards the final PR on the template repo. Team to also report any issues on GH. Sander shared...

Read more: GDPR/Compliance Team Meeting - November 06, 2019

OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - October 31, 2019

By Luca Marzo on 2019-11-11 14:15 in Board of Directors

Open Source Matters, Inc.Full Board of Directors and Officers Meeting Date: October 31, 2019Time: 17:00 UTCTotal time of meeting: 1 hour 00 minutes Attendees: Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall (President), Daniel Dubois (Vice President), Luca Marzo (Secretary), Brian Mitchell (Treasurer), Djamel Kherbi (Director), Hugh Douglas-Smith (Director), Jaz Parkyn (Director), Eric Lamy (Director). Apologies: Harald Leithner (Director), Jason Nickerson (Director) Proxies: Luca Marzo served as proxy for...

Read more: OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - October 31, 2019

GDPR/Compliance Team Meeting - October 30, 2019

By Achilleas Papageorgiou on 2019-11-04 16:28 in Privacy Compliance Team

This meeting of the Joomla! Compliance Team has been held on October 30, 2019 at 16.30 CET on Glip. Participants In attendance: Achilleas Papageorgiou, Luca Marzo, Sandra Decoux, Sander Potjer, Alkaios Anagnostopoulos, Donata Kalnenaite. Discussion outline Donata welcomed by the team as new member of the Compliance Team.  Donata shared with the team two documents that she already reviewed; i. the current Privacy & Cookie Policy and ii. the upcoming Cookie Policy that the...

Read more: GDPR/Compliance Team Meeting - October 30, 2019

VET Meeting 28th October 2019

By Jaz Parkyn on 2019-10-31 12:40 in Joomla! Volunteer Engagement Team

Participants: Jaz Parkyn, Chris Keen, Vikas Pisal, Marco Dings, Brian Mitchell, Daniel Dubois, Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall, Justin Michallek Apologies: Wilco Alsemgeest, Eric Lamy, Luca Marzo, Niels Braczek Welcome to our new team members - Marco, Brian, Daniel and Eric. Jaz started the meeting off by welcoming the new team members and shared her vision of the restructured team. The aim is to re-ignite the team by having at least one member from each department acting as a representative within...

Read more: VET Meeting 28th October 2019

GDPR/Compliance Team Meeting - October 23, 2019

By Achilleas Papageorgiou on 2019-10-28 17:17 in Privacy Compliance Team

This meeting of the Joomla! Compliance Team has been held on October 23, 2019 at 16.30 CET on Glip. Participants In attendance: Achilleas Papageorgiou, Luca Marzo, Sandra Decoux, Roland Dalmulder, Sander Potjer, Alkaios Anagnostopoulos. Discussion outline Roland finalized a special consent mechanism that will be used to request any potential mandatory consent by users, for example when their previous consents have expired. Any optional consents that the project should request and...

Read more: GDPR/Compliance Team Meeting - October 23, 2019

Joomla Bug Squad Team Meeting - October 25, 2019

By Nicola Galgano on 2019-10-26 09:27 in Bug Squad

Date: October 25, 2019 Time: 19:05 CEST Total time of meeting: 1,30 hour Attendees: Michael Babker, Richard Fath,Harald Leithner,Nicola Galgano,Troy Hall,SharkyKZ, Jean-marie Simonet,Quy Ton   Discussion outline   Current status During the last week the worldwide Pizza Bug & Fun was held, so we have seen a lot of activities on the tracker and on the translation of the documentation, we really like this, even if, this ended in more open issues, but i would like...

Read more: Joomla Bug Squad Team Meeting - October 25, 2019