Joomla Bug Squad Team Meeting - May 31, 2019

By Nicola Galgano on 2019-06-01 05:35 in Bug Squad

Date: May 31, 2019Time: 17:15 UTCTotal time of meeting: 1,30 hour Attendees:Hardik Agarwal,Sandra Decoux,Troy Hall,Richard Fath,Harald Leithner,Nicola Galgano,Hannes Papenberg,SharkyKZ,Quy Ton,Franz WohlkönigDiscussion outline Current status of open issues   March April May pr merged 160 152 164 pr proposed 86 66 55 issue closed 209 185 114 issue...

Read more: Joomla Bug Squad Team Meeting - May 31, 2019

First Meeting - Joomla GSoC 2019 - Page Builder

By Anurag Kumar on 2019-05-31 05:57 in GSOC 19 Page Builder Project

Date: 17th May 2019 Time: 10:00 (UTC) The meeting was attended by Viviana Menzel, Franciska Perisa, Benjamin Trenkle, Nitish Bahl   The group of two GSoC students Nitish Bahl and Franciska Perisa and their mentors Viviana Menzel and Benjamin Trenkle had their first meeting for the Joomla 4.0 project page builder. Because of the grown manpower for this project, it was one of the targets to define the work which will be the focus of the upcoming coding phase.    To get...

Read more: First Meeting - Joomla GSoC 2019 - Page Builder

Joomla GSoC 2019 Webservices - May 27, 2019

By Oleksandr Samoilov on 2019-05-27 22:00 in Webservices for Joomla 4

Date: 27th May 2019 Time: 22:00 (GMT+3) Meeting was attended by: George Wilson, Andrei Isac, Oleksandr Samoilov Meeting venue: Hangouts   Minutes of Meeting:   1. Solved problems related to code style Joomla   2. We created the $this->default_view field for ApiController now: $viewName = $this->input->get('view', $this->default_view); (commit) 3. It was also decided to start developing new components: com_config, com_plugins

Read more: Joomla GSoC 2019 Webservices - May 27, 2019

GSoC 19 - Joomla 4 Feature Enhancement Project - May 27, 2019

By Luca Marzo on 2019-05-27 17:44 in GSOC 19 Joomla 4 Feature Enhancements

The weekly meeting of the Joomla 4 Feature Enhancements Project Team has been held on May 27, 2019 at 19.30 CET on Google Meet. Attendees: Harald Leithner, Nicola Galgano, Luca Marzo, Shivam Rajput, Hardik Agarwal Discussion outline Last week Mentors provided to the student a spreadsheet to log daily activities related to the Project. Nicola suggested to try to keep the project repository in sync as much as possible with the main CMS repository in order to avoid large conflicts in...

Read more: GSoC 19 - Joomla 4 Feature Enhancement Project - May 27, 2019

GDPR/Compliance Team Meeting - May 22, 2019

By Achilleas Papageorgiou on 2019-05-27 10:02 in Privacy Compliance Team

This meeting of the Joomla! Compliance Team has been held on May 22, 2019 at 16.30 CET on Glip. Participants In attendance: Achilleas Papageorgiou, Luca Marzo, Sandra Decoux, Roland Dalmulder. Discussion outline The previous week Luca, Achilleas and Kleanthis participated to an Incident Response Task Force to contribute with any compliance related support needed as a result of a security incident, that could potentially lead to personal data breach of Joomla Extension Directory (JED)...

Read more: GDPR/Compliance Team Meeting - May 22, 2019

OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - May 16, 2019

By Luca Marzo on 2019-05-23 12:25 in Board of Directors

Open Source Matters, Inc.Full Board of Directors and Officers Meeting Date: May 16, 2019Time: 17:00 UTCTotal time of meeting: 36 minutes Attendees: Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall (President), Luca Marzo (Secretary), Jason E Rosenbaum (Treasurer), Djamel Kherbi (Director), Harald Leithner (Director), Jaz Parkyn (Director). Apologies: Alexander Metzler (Vice President), Jason Nickerson (Director), Hugh Douglas Smith (Director). Proxies: Luca Marzo served as proxy for Alexander Metzler.Jason...

Read more: OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - May 16, 2019

JRD development

By Karen Dunne on 2019-05-21 16:00 in Resource Directory Team

JRD Status: May 7 - 21, 2019 Two approved, four rejected, one under further review Approvals total: 445 Topics Discussion about what the next steps are with StoryBrand narrative development  Discussed how the user could search the directory. Looked at Joomcar’s good search extension.  Discussed how to use the privacy policy plugin On the call: Karen Brian Richard Deb Upcoming meeting: June 4 , 2019 - regular team meeting

Read more: JRD development

Joomla GSoC 2019 Webservices - May 20, 2019

By Oleksandr Samoilov on 2019-05-20 22:00 in Webservices for Joomla 4

Date: 20th May 2019 Time: 10:00 (GMT+3) Meeting was attended by: George Wilson, Andrei Isac, Oleksandr Samoilov Meeting venue: Glip   Minutes of Meeting: 1. At the meeting, we discussed how things are going with getting to know the project 2. How to perform database and code updates in Joomla, what you need to remember when creating the update   3. We discussed the components com_newsfeeds, com_contact in more detail and what nuances arose during their...

Read more: Joomla GSoC 2019 Webservices - May 20, 2019

Production Dept. Meeting - May 07 and May 14, 2019

By Luca Marzo on 2019-05-17 20:07 in Production

Date: May 07, 2019Time: 17:00 UTCTotal time of meeting: 60 minutes Attendees: Harald Leithner (Department Coordinator), Luca Marzo (Assistant to DC), David Jardin (Team Leader), Nicola Galgano (Team Leader), Ilagnayeru Manickam (Team Leader), Marco Dings (Team Leader), Benjamin Trenkle (Team Leader), Puneet Kala (Team Leader), Stefan Wajda (Team Leader), Philip Walton (Team Leader), Sandra Decoux (Team Leader), George Wilson (J4 Release Lead). Apologies: Robert Deutz (Team...

Read more: Production Dept. Meeting - May 07 and May 14, 2019

Joomla GSoC 2019 Webservices - May 14, 2019

By Oleksandr Samoilov on 2019-05-14 22:00 in Webservices for Joomla 4

Date: 14th May 2019 Time: 22:00 (GMT+3) Meeting was attended by: George Wilson, Andrei Isac, Oleksandr Samoilov Meeting venue: Glip   Minutes of Meeting:   1. Joomla components and tasks to focus on and study their work in more detail - Authentication - Error handling - Routes (how works api route resolver) - Event manager - DI container   2. We discussed the implementation plan of the first components of web services that need to be implemented: -...

Read more: Joomla GSoC 2019 Webservices - May 14, 2019

GDPR/Compliance Team Meeting - May 08, 2019

By Achilleas Papageorgiou on 2019-05-12 18:58 in Privacy Compliance Team

This meeting of the Joomla! Compliance Team has been held on May 08, 2019 at 16.30 CET on Glip. Participants In attendance: Achilleas Papageorgiou, Luca Marzo, Sandra Decoux, Roland Dalmulder, Sander Potjer, Alkaios Anagnostopoulos. Discussion outline Roland has been working, the past two weeks, on the SSO integration dealing with the reported issues, updating the RO SSO extension with more GUI features, updating SimpleSAMLphp and securing the final installation. All tasks can now be...

Read more: GDPR/Compliance Team Meeting - May 08, 2019

Joomla Bug Squad Team Meeting - May 10, 2019

By Nicola Galgano on 2019-05-10 18:47 in Bug Squad

Date: May 10, 2019Time: 16:15 UTCTotal time of meeting: 2 hours Attendees:Hardik Agarwal,Richard Fath,Leo Lammerink,Harald Leithner,Nicola Galgano,Jean-marie Simonet,Quy Ton,Franz WohlkönigDiscussion outline Lower the number of open issues We have had a very long discussion with different opinions on how to achieve this point, to be short and to be realistic I can summarize in this simple team goal, lower the number of open issues less than 500, the detail of this discusion is available on...

Read more: Joomla Bug Squad Team Meeting - May 10, 2019

Programs Department Meeting - 7th May 2019

By Jaz Parkyn on 2019-05-09 14:39 in Programs

Participants: Jaz Parkyn, Chris Keen, Vikas Pisal Department Coordinator: Jaz thanked everyone for submitting their budget plans and agreed to update both teams further when the budget has been reviewed by the board. Both teams were asked to prepare their plans, goals and needs for the next year. It was confirmed that all teams will now hold regular monthly meetings. Certifications: A sprint will be held in June to work on open projects including the websites and testing the latest...

Read more: Programs Department Meeting - 7th May 2019

OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - May 02, 2019

By Luca Marzo on 2019-05-09 08:11 in Board of Directors

Open Source Matters, Inc.Full Board of Directors and Officers Meeting Date: May 02, 2019Time: 17:00 UTCTotal time of meeting: 1 hour 10 minutes Attendees: Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall (President), Alexander Metzler (Vice President), Luca Marzo (Secretary), Djamel Kherbi (Director), Harald Leithner (Director), Hugh Douglas Smith (Director), Jaz Parkyn (Director). Apologies: Jason E Rosenbaum (Treasurer), Jason Nickerson (Director). Proxies: Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall served as proxy for Jason...

Read more: OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - May 02, 2019

Working Session

By Karen Dunne on 2019-05-07 16:30 in Resource Directory Team

JRD Status: April 16 - May 7, 2019 One approved: 4-22-19: Ruhe Potential, Germany Total approved: 443 Topics Discussed custom fields and whether to consider using Easy Layouts, which may not be necessary.  Richard installed and set up the GDPR plugins  Working session for editing article layout file On the call: Brian Karen Richard Deb Next meeting: May 21, 2019 - regular team meeting JRD Team Meeting - Tuesday, May 7,  2019 - notes taken by...

Read more: Working Session

JCM Team Meeting 2 May 2019

By Nicky Veitch on 2019-05-03 04:44 in Community Magazine Team

Date: Tuesday 2 May 2019Time: UTC 12:30Attendees: Nicky Veitch, Jacques Rentzke, Peter MartinApologies: Elise Foltyn, Christiane Maier-Stadtherr JCM Team Goals: Ensure technical infrastructure is appropriate for now and future Relaunch the JCM Increase the number of volunteers in the JCM team Increase the number of authors Increase the amount and quality of contributions JCM receives Increase readership For more information see planning document: 2019 JCM RelaunchGoal 1, JCM...

Read more: JCM Team Meeting 2 May 2019

April 26, 2019 Events Department meeting report

By Djamel Kherbi on 2019-04-30 08:33 in Events

Participants:  Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall, Djamel Kherbi, Brian Ronnow, Carlos Camara, David Aswani. Apologies:   Ahmad Moussa Total time of the meeting : 35 minutes The Events department as held his monthly  meeting where the following items were discussed. Events Department: Started to work on the new budget for Events for the upcoming fiscal year 2019/2020,  the JUG Team and Joomla Events Team will have migrated their respective help desk from Maqma to RS Ticket,...

Read more: April 26, 2019 Events Department meeting report

Meeting Notes May 2019

By David Jardin on 2019-04-30 08:22 in Security Strike Team

Time: Monday, 29th of April 2019, 7pm UTCAttendees: David, Tobias, Harald, Beat, Benjamin, Joel, Michael (joined after topic no 1)ElectionsDavid’s and Tobias’ terms as Team Lead and Co Team Lead have ended, a new election has been held during the meeting. MotionsMaking Tobias the assistant team lead: 5 yes, 1 abstainMaking David the team lead: 4 yes, 1 no, 1 abstainCurrently open issues / 3.9- Redacted Content -GPG Key RotationAs Phil Taylor was one of our GPG key holders and has left the...

Read more: Meeting Notes May 2019

GDPR/Compliance Team Meeting - April 24, 2019

By Achilleas Papageorgiou on 2019-04-27 10:12 in Privacy Compliance Team

This meeting of the Joomla! Compliance Team has been held on April 24, 2019 at 16.30 CET on Glip. Participants In attendance: Achilleas Papageorgiou, Luca Marzo, Sandra Decoux, Roland Dalmulder, Sander Potjer. Discussion outline Roland shared with the team some technical issues that he faced the previous week after updates he made to the SSO infrastructure (SSO extension as well as the SimpleSAMLphp library). Roland is working to overpass the issues in order for the SSO to be available...

Read more: GDPR/Compliance Team Meeting - April 24, 2019

JED Team Meeting - April 26th, 2019

By Anibal Sanchez on 2019-04-26 14:01 in Extensions Directory Team

The Joomla! Extensions Directory (JED) team met on April 26th, 2019, at 4 pm GMT, via Glip to discuss our progress of current tasks. In attendance: Anibal Sanchez, Jaz Parkyn, Hugh Douglas-Smith and Luca Marzo. Absent: Dénes Székely, Daniel Dubois, Mark Lee, and Troy Hall. Plans for 2019 JED Full-Text Search - Homepage Instant Search - COMPLETED 90%Based on the positive feedback, we plan to release the final version on the next days. New Ticketing System /...

Read more: JED Team Meeting - April 26th, 2019

OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - April 18, 2019

By Luca Marzo on 2019-04-26 07:48 in Board of Directors

Open Source Matters, Inc.Full Board of Directors and Officers Meeting Date: April 18, 2019Time: 17:00 UTCTotal time of meeting: 1 hour 00 minutes Attendees: Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall (President), Alexander Metzler (Vice President), Luca Marzo (Secretary), Jason E Rosenbaum (Treasurer), Djamel Kherbi (Director), Harald Leithner (Director), Jason Nickerson (Director), Hugh Douglas Smith (Director), Jaz Parkyn (Director). Apologies: - Proxies: - Discussion outline President Good mini...

Read more: OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - April 18, 2019

Joomla Bug Squad Team Meeting - April 25, 2019

By Nicola Galgano on 2019-04-26 07:07 in Bug Squad

Date: April 25, 2019Time: 17:00 UTCTotal time of meeting: 1 hour 15 minutes Attendees:Sandra Decoux, Leo Lammerink, Harald Leithner, Nicola Galgano.Discussion outline Know the Force Nicola shared some criteria to keep track of the activities involving the Team. Based on data available on Github Pulse we keep track of these: Pull Request merged Pull Request proposed Issue closed Issue opened Total Issue Total Pull request This data will be collected on monthly base, The...

Read more: Joomla Bug Squad Team Meeting - April 25, 2019

Production Dept. Meeting - April 16, 2019

By Luca Marzo on 2019-04-23 06:42 in Production

Joomla Production Department Meeting Date: April 16, 2019Time: 17:30 UTCTotal time of meeting: 45 minutes Attendees: Harald Leithner (Department Coordinator), Luca Marzo (Assistant to DC), David Jardin (Team Leader), Nicola Galgano (Team Leader), Ilagnayeru Manickam (Team Leader), Marco Dings (Team Leader), Benjamin Trenkle (Team Leader). Apologies: Puneet Kala (Team Leader), Philip Walton (Team Leader), Robert Deutz (Team Leader), Tom Hutchinson (Team Leader), Stefan Wajda (Team...

Read more: Production Dept. Meeting - April 16, 2019

Provider Account Registration with Custom Fields

By Karen Dunne on 2019-04-16 16:21 in Resource Directory Team

JRD Status: April 2 - 16, 2019 Three new approvals: 1) le5 GmbH Switzerland, 2), Bluepoint eCommerce Netherlands, and 3) E-BASE.GR One not approved due to lack of community involvement and company site was built in WordPress Approvals total: 442 Topics Users versus Contacts? Attempted to use con_contacts but then realized there’s nothing on the front end to create a new contact Keep them out of com_users to leave Joomla id alone Conclusion at this point is to use com_content and...

Read more: Provider Account Registration with Custom Fields

OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - April 04, 2019

By Luca Marzo on 2019-04-11 07:03 in Board of Directors

Open Source Matters, Inc.Full Board of Directors and Officers Meeting Date: April 04, 2019Time: 17:00 UTCTotal time of meeting: 1 hour 30 minutes Attendees: Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall (President), Alexander Metzler (Vice President), Luca Marzo (Secretary), Jason E Rosenbaum (Treasurer), Djamel Kherbi (Director), Harald Leithner (Director), Hugh Douglas Smith (Director), Jaz Parkyn (Director). Apologies: Jason Nickerson (Director) Proxies: Luca Marzo served as Proxy for Jason...

Read more: OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - April 04, 2019

Marketing Leadership Weekly Meeting - March 29, 2019

By Hervé Boinnard on 2019-04-09 23:32 in Marketing Team

Attendees Noreen Cesareo - Marketing Team Lead Sandra Decoux - Team Member Hervé Boinnard - Assistant Team Lead   Videos “What is Joomla” video is now available in 18 languages! Thanks to all our Translators again! Sandra Decoux & Brian Teeman to work on the next video: Joomla & Multilingual. Copywriting (article from Shaira) Several emails, and now edits are done. This article may be published on the JCM once it is back. Case Studies 3 contributions are...

Read more: Marketing Leadership Weekly Meeting - March 29, 2019

GDPR/Compliance Team Meeting - April 03, 2019

By Achilleas Papageorgiou on 2019-04-06 19:38 in Privacy Compliance Team

This meeting of the Joomla! Compliance Team has been held on April 03, 2019 at 16.30 CET on Glip. Participants In attendance: Achilleas Papageorgiou, Luca Marzo, Sandra Decoux, Roland Dalmulder, Sander Potjer, Alkaios Anagnostopoulos. Discussion outline Sander shared with the team the next steps regarding the first reportings on SSO/DMS. First reported issues is expected to be closed until the end of next week. Then additional users for testing will be added in order to report any...

Read more: GDPR/Compliance Team Meeting - April 03, 2019

GSOC Admin Team Meeting, April 2019

By Puneet Kala on 2019-04-06 05:05 in Google Summer of Code Joomla Team

Attended: Puneet, Sandra, Tobias Absent: Yves Topics discussed during the meeting:  Discussion about GSoC Projects and how many slots/students we should request for GSoC 2019 edition Considered the possibility to have GSoC Summit after 15th June 2019.  Google Season of Docs is announced and the team will work on application and Idea process in the next 4 weeks,  Sandra has prepared documentation for GSOD, please read here for more...

Read more: GSOC Admin Team Meeting, April 2019

Marketing Leadership Weekly Meeting - March 22, 2019

By Hervé Boinnard on 2019-04-05 14:26 in Marketing Team

Attendees Sandra Decoux - Team Member Hervé Boinnard - Assistant Team Lead Apologies Noreen Cesareo - Marketing Team Lead   Volunteers A contributor offered some help - follow up with Noreen, with Summary from Sandra. But after a lengthy chat, and back and forth messages, it did not happen. Two contacts for Education made at Joomla Day FR. Copywriting Ideas of articles, like Banner component? Article from Shaira Williams is being...

Read more: Marketing Leadership Weekly Meeting - March 22, 2019

Programs Department Meeting 26th March 2019

By Jaz Parkyn on 2019-04-04 22:30 in Programs

Participants: Jaz Parkyn, Chris Keen, Vikas Pisal Department Coordinator: A new team leader, Vikas Pisal, has been elected to the Volunteer Engagement Team. The department wishes him well and is looking forward to hearing about the team’s future plans. Jaz asked all team leaders to make arrangements to hold monthly team meetings to help all members of the team keep up to date with recent events and to keep operations running smoothly. It was agreed to hold monthly departmental...

Read more: Programs Department Meeting 26th March 2019