Joomla 4 Marketing team

By Marianela Queme on 2020-06-23 17:49 in Marketing Team

Meeting minutes 16 June 2020 / 15:00 CET / google hangouts Agenda Joomla 4 Marketing team update Elastic Mail Referal program banner in newsletters Videos in RenderForest Notes Assited: Andrea Gentil, Josean Telleria, Helvecio Da Silva Josean gave an update of joomla 4 newsletter. Template has been agreed on and it has been worked on. He discussed needing more helping hands to produce the newsletter An area in the newsletter will be assigned for general Joomla news, and...

Read more: Joomla 4 Marketing team

Second JSST Meeting report 2020 (2020-02)

By Tobias Zulauf on 2020-06-21 08:48 in Security Strike Team

Time: Tuesday, 16th of June 2020, 5pm UTC - 6pm UTC Attendees: David Jardin, George Wilson, Tobias Zulauf   CMS Security Summit: The Update Framework (TUF) Following the last report there has now been an coordinated date for the initial PHP-TUF meeting an invite has been sent to the involved people.   Default password policy for the CMS (internal RFC) As documented in the public issue tracker (see joomla/joomla-cms#29476), we have either no default password policy at all or a...

Read more: Second JSST Meeting report 2020 (2020-02)

OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - June 11, 2020

By Luca Marzo on 2020-06-19 18:50 in Board of Directors

Open Source Matters, Inc.Full Board of Directors and Officers Meeting Date: June 11, 2020Time: 16:00 UTCTotal time of meeting: 2 hour 10 minutes Attendees: Brian Mitchell (President), Elisa Foltyn (Vice President), Luca Marzo (Secretary), Marco Dings (Director), Hugh Douglas-Smith (Director), Jaz Parkyn (Director), Radek Suski (Director),  Apologies: Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall (Treasurer), Djamel Kherbi (Director), Eric Lamy (Director). Proxies: Marco Dings served as proxy for Rowan...

Read more: OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - June 11, 2020

OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - June 04, 2020

By Luca Marzo on 2020-06-14 09:31 in Board of Directors

Open Source Matters, Inc.Full Board of Directors and Officers Meeting Date: June 04, 2020Time: 17:00 UTCTotal time of meeting: 2 hour 10 minutes Attendees: Brian Mitchell (President), Elisa Foltyn (Vice President), Luca Marzo (Secretary), Marco Dings (Director), Hugh Douglas-Smith (Director), Jaz Parkyn (Director), Radek Suski (Director). Apologies: Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall (Treasurer), Djamel Kherbi (Director), Eric Lamy (Director). Proxies: Marco Dings served as proxy for Rowan Hoskyns...

Read more: OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - June 04, 2020

Joomla Bug Squad Team Meeting - June 12, 2020

By Nicola Galgano on 2020-06-13 09:36 in Bug Squad

Date: June 12, 2020 Time: 19:05 CEST Total time of meeting: 1 hour Attendees: Richard Fath, Nicola Galgano, Astrid Guenther, Christiane Maier-Stadtherr, Jean-Marie Simonet, Quy Ton, Jacob Waisner   Discussion outline              We have spent the last two meetings, discussing the implications of the release of the joomla 4 beta.   Current Status   Before Beta come out we have something like 580 open issues, now...

Read more: Joomla Bug Squad Team Meeting - June 12, 2020

GDPR/Compliance Team Meeting June 10, 2020

By Donata Kalnenaite on 2020-06-11 21:14 in Privacy Compliance Team

This meeting of the Joomla! Compliance Team has been held on June 10, 2020 at 16:30 CET on Glip.  Participants In attendance:  Donata Kalnenaite Luca Marzo Roland Dalmulder Sander Potjer Sandra Decoux Alkaios Anagnostopoulos Discussion Outline Roland states that he fixed a number of minor issues with the IDP, including that users are no longer taken to the login page after they click "Edit Profile" on the JVP. Roland has also set up a local simulation of the IDP, JVP...

Read more: GDPR/Compliance Team Meeting June 10, 2020

VET: monthly team meeting - 25th May 2020

By Davide Messia on 2020-06-11 17:19 in Joomla! Volunteer Engagement Team

Volunteer Engagement Team Meeting Agenda  May 25th, 2020 at 17:00:00  UTC Scheduled length of time: 1 hour Participants: Darek Śnieg, Davide Messia , Jaz Parkyn, Laura Gordon, Justina Michallek, Luca Marzo, David Aswani, Marco Dings, Benjamin Trenkle Apologies: Vikas Pisal,  Chris Keen Discussion point: We are working on a Mission and Vision document, we will share it with you and would like some feedback. Patrick Jackson has written a document with some...

Read more: VET: monthly team meeting - 25th May 2020

June 09, 2020 Events Department meeting report

By Djamel Kherbi on 2020-06-09 20:39 in Events

Participants:, Carlos Camara, Djamel Kherbi, David Aswani, Brian Ronnow. Apologies:  Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall Total time of the meeting : 1 hours 20 minutes The Events department held its monthly  meeting where the following items were discussed. Draf of the Events department budget for  the fiscal year 2020 - 2021 is ready and will be submitted to the OSM Board  for approval. Rules for the virtual jugs are under final steps to be published on the...

Read more: June 09, 2020 Events Department meeting report

May 2020 report

By Carlos Cámara on 2020-06-08 14:45 in Joomla Accessibility Team

This report is the result of a new workflow to handle issues and discussions in the team and it's been worked from May 11th till June 3rd. Participants: Carlos Cámara (Team Leader), Christiane Maier-Stadtherr (Contributor), Donato Matturro (Member), Vito Disimino (Contributor), Davide Messia (Assitant Team Leader), Luca Marzo (Liason), Stefan Wajda (Member) Topics Test environment We are working on getting a ready to test environment that we can use for quick testing and offer it...

Read more: May 2020 report

Programs Department Meeting - 2nd June 2020

By Jaz Parkyn on 2020-06-03 16:17 in Programs

Joomla Programs Department Meeting June 2nd, 2020 at 17:00:00  UTC Participants: Jaz Parkyn, Wilco Alsemgeest, Davide Messia, Chris Keen, Andrea Gentil Dept  The department reviewed and completed the budget requests for 2020/2021 to be presented to the board  JCP  Wilco & Jaz are rebuilding the certified user directory in a simple component, by using most of the core features. During the next team meeting, the team will review the status...

Read more: Programs Department Meeting - 2nd June 2020

CMS Release Team Meeting Minutes 26th May 2020 was held at 1700

By Philip Walton on 2020-06-02 16:36 in CMS Release Team

CMS Release Team Meeting Minutes 26th May 2020 was held at 1700 UTC Event time TZ DETAILS Scheduled duration: 30minDuration: 50 min Participants: Philip Walton (Team Leader), Christiane Viatte, Harald Leithner, Hervé Boinnard, Jenn Gress, Marc Widmann, Sigrid Gramlinger, Stefan Wendhausen Absent with notice:  Tobias Zulauf Absent without notice: George Wilson, Mike Brandner, Rachel Walraven, Robert Deutz, Chetan Welcome:Phil welcomed those that were present and we...

Read more: CMS Release Team Meeting Minutes 26th May 2020 was held at 1700

GDPR/Compliance Team Meeting May 27, 2020

By Donata Kalnenaite on 2020-06-01 18:12 in Privacy Compliance Team

This meeting of the Joomla! Compliance Team has been held on May 27, 2020 at 16:30 CET on Glip.  Participants  In attendance:  Donata Kalnenaite Sandra Decoux Luca Marzo Sander Potjer Roland Dalmulder Discussion outline  Donata drafted an article on contact forms and GDPR for the Joomla Community Magazine;  Roland stated that there are some issues with IDP and the further implementation of the IDP will be postponed until those issues are resolved. He...

Read more: GDPR/Compliance Team Meeting May 27, 2020

Webmasters Team Report - May, 2020

By Wilco Alsemgeest on 2020-05-31 20:21 in Webmasters Team

Information:The webmasters team mainly consists of leaders and liaisons from other teams, with the purpose to effectively work together on all aspects of our properties and infrastructure.The team meets as needed, because managing the properties is a daily task and communication is done through Glip, Mails and ADoodle. Our reports will include general information, actions performed and motions taken over a period of time.The reports will not be about just one meeting which is planned every...

Read more: Webmasters Team Report - May, 2020

Trademark Meeting Notes - May 29, 2020

By Luca Marzo on 2020-05-30 17:30 in Trademark & Licensing Team

Interdepartmental communicationWe have agreed that all Departments that deal with Joomla name sites, such as JUG, JED, Events and JRD, will advise applicants to contact TM for approval and not list sites unless TM approval can be proven. The TM team will not chase applicants to register. It is the applicant responsibility to apply for a license.Policy and website clarificationDocument prepared for Board approval. The wording on the website will be reviewed to ensure clearer...

Read more: Trademark Meeting Notes - May 29, 2020

JED Team Meeting - May 29th, 2020

By Anibal Sanchez on 2020-05-29 14:00 in Extensions Directory Team

The Joomla! Extensions Directory (JED) team met on May 29th, 2020, at 15hs UTC, via Glip to discuss our progress of current tasks. In attendance: Anibal Sanchez, Claire Mandville, Dénes Székely, Hugh Douglas-Smith, Jaz Parkyn, Mark Lee, Tobias Zulauf and Wilco Alsemgeest (Assistant to the Department Coordinator). Absent: Carlos Cámara, Daniel Dubois and Luca Marzo. Team Organization We are processing the queue of new extensions and pending tickets...

Read more: JED Team Meeting - May 29th, 2020

JCM Meeting Report - May 26th, 2020

By Andrea Gentil on 2020-05-29 13:58 in Community Magazine Team

The meeting started at  14:30 (CEST). Participants: Anja de Crom, Aris Ntatsis,  Luca Marzo, Patrick Jackson,  Mark Bender,  Sandra Decoux, Ahmad Moussa, Wilco Alsemgeest, Marc Dechèvre, Andrea Gentil. Apologies: Chris Keen, Hans van der Meer, Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall Discussion outline NDA signing: DC has requested that all TL and ATL sign an NDA. It’s also recommended in the case of members with access to sensitive information. Google Analytics reports: Since Chris...

Read more: JCM Meeting Report - May 26th, 2020

OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - May 21, 2020

By Luca Marzo on 2020-05-28 17:08 in Board of Directors

Open Source Matters, Inc.Full Board of Directors and Officers Meeting Date: May 21, 2020Time: 17:00 UTCTotal time of meeting: 2 hours 0 minutes. Attendees: Brian Mitchell (President), Elisa Foltyn (Vice President), Luca Marzo (Secretary), Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall (Treasurer), Marco Dings (Director), Hugh Douglas-Smith (Director), Djamel Kherbi (Director), Jaz Parkyn (Director). Apologies: Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall (Treasurer) due to health issues. Radek Suski (Director), Eric Lamy...

Read more: OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - May 21, 2020

Forum Meeting 25/5/2020

By Olaf Offick on 2020-05-25 14:47 in Forum Team

+ Welcome to Per, introduction+ Discussions about the forum behavior of certain users+ Full Joomla 4 Forum, will be added when Joomla 4 is released (We have a Joomla 4 Related Forum in the Development forum: https://forum.joomla.org/viewforum.php?f=803)+ Review of Moderator Activity + Next Meeting: Monday 29th June 2020

Read more: Forum Meeting 25/5/2020

First informal JSST Meeting 2020 (2020-01)

By Tobias Zulauf on 2020-05-23 05:55 in Security Strike Team

Meeting Notes about the first informal JSST Meeting 2020 (2020-01) Time: Monday, 19th of May 2020, 5pm UTC - 6pm UTC Attendees: Benjamin Trenkle, Claire Mandville, George Wilson, Tobias Zulauf About this new meeting format for the JSST Meeting This meeting is intended to be an informal meeting only so the JSST leadership can update the team on ongoing things and current reports can be discussed. As well as the JSST Members can bring in topics they want to discuss with the team. This...

Read more: First informal JSST Meeting 2020 (2020-01)

Production Dept. Meeting - May 19th, 2020

By Marco Dings on 2020-05-19 10:42 in Production

Production Dept. Meeting- May 19, 20201900 CEST, UTC+2  Event time TZ   DETAILS Scheduled duration: 45min Duration: 70min Participants: Benjamin Trenkle (Team Leader), Carlos Cámara (Team Leader), , George Wilson (Release Lead 4.0) Hannes Papenberg (Team Leader),  Marco Dings (Department Coordinator), Nicola Galgano (Team Leader), Niels Braczek (Team Leader), Philip Walton (Team Leader), Robert Deutz (Team Leader), Tobias Zulauf (Release Lead 3.10), Absent with notice:...

Read more: Production Dept. Meeting - May 19th, 2020

Programs Department Meeting - 12th May 2020

By Jaz Parkyn on 2020-05-15 18:58 in Programs

Participants: Jaz Parkyn, Davide Messia, Wilco Alsemgeest Apologies: Chris Keen, Andrea Gentil DC: Membership forms have now been completed for VET and JCP, Educational Outreach is outstanding. Once complete, the Volunteer Portal, Glip Chat and Google Groups memberships will be updated accordingly. Jaz explained that next year’s budget will be affected by the Coronavirus crisis and asked all teams to submit their budget requests for 2020-2021 as soon as possible.  Jaz...

Read more: Programs Department Meeting - 12th May 2020

OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - May 07, 2020

By Luca Marzo on 2020-05-15 09:56 in Board of Directors

Open Source Matters, Inc.Full Board of Directors and Officers Meeting Date: May 07, 2020Time: 17:00 UTCTotal time of meeting: 2 hour 5 minutes Attendees: Brian Mitchell (President), Elisa Foltyn (Vice President), Luca Marzo (Secretary), Marco Dings (Director), Hugh Douglas-Smith (Director), Djamel Kherbi (Director), Jaz Parkyn (Director), Radek Suski (Director). Apologies: Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall (Treasurer) due to health reasons. Eric Lamy (Director). Proxies: Marco Dings served as...

Read more: OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - May 07, 2020

[ May 14th, 2020 ] Operations Department Meeting Minutes

By Radek Suski on 2020-05-15 07:31 in Operations

Operations Department Meeting May 14th, 2020 - 18:00 - 19:20 UTC   Participants: Andrea Gentil, Anibal Sanchez, Deb Cinkus, Karen Dunne, Olaf Offick, Radek Suski, Sebastien Lapoux, Wilco Alsemgeest Apologies: Jaz Parkyn, Sigrid Suski Proxies: Radek Suski for Sigrid Suski   Department Coordinator: Participant has been reminded that there is a reporting requirement for all teams. Request has been made to sign NDA to all Team Leaders and Assistant Team Leaders. It has been...

Read more: [ May 14th, 2020 ] Operations Department Meeting Minutes

GDPR/Compliance Team Meeting May 13, 2020

By Donata Kalnenaite on 2020-05-13 15:07 in Privacy Compliance Team

GDPR/Compliance Team meeting - May 13, 2020This meeting of the Joomla! Compliance Team has been held on May 13, 2020 at 16:30 CET on Glip. Participants In attendance:  Donata Kalnenaite Sandra Decoux Luca Marzo Sander Potjer Roland Dalmulder Alkaios Anagnostopoulos Discussion outline  Donata drafted an article for Joomla Community Magazine on responding to data breaches under GDPR. All of the JCM articles written are scheduled for June 2020 publication...

Read more: GDPR/Compliance Team Meeting May 13, 2020

May 2020

By Sebastien Lapoux on 2020-05-12 09:45 in Showcase Directory Team

Stats APRIL: 9 new sites approved Keep up to date site items -> the tool https://github.com/SIWECOS/Version-Scanner is required Docker. We contacted the leader of https://volunteers.joomla.org/teams/docker-and-infrastructure-team to get an instance dedicated SIWECOS but this team is no more. We contacted https://volunteers.joomla.org/teams/software-architecture-strategy-working-group, waiting a feedback Fixed square format ads issue (thanks Wilco!) Following New Cookie banner...

Read more: May 2020

Joomla Bug Squad Team Meeting - May 8, 2020

By Jacob Waisner on 2020-05-11 21:29 in Bug Squad

Date: May 8, 2020 Time: 19:10 CET Total time of meeting: 2 hours Attendees: Richard Fath, Nicola Galgano, Harald Leithner,Christiane Maier-Stadtherr, SharkyKZ, Jacob Waisner   Discussion outline              During this meeting we discussed the following topics: PLT feedback to Bug Tracking Process Document and responses Synchronizing Github, Jissues, and VP to reflect proper membership PLT feedback to Bug...

Read more: Joomla Bug Squad Team Meeting - May 8, 2020

GDPR/Compliance Team meeting - May 6, 2020

By Donata Kalnenaite on 2020-05-08 18:12 in Privacy Compliance Team

GDPR/Compliance Team meeting - May 6, 2020This meeting of the Joomla! Compliance Team has been held on May 6, 2020 at 16:30 CET on Glip. Participants In attendance:  Roland Dalmulder Donata Kalnenaite Luca Marzo Sandra Decoux Discussion outline  Donata drafted an article for Joomla Community magazine on the data minimization requirement of GDPR.  Luca proposed that we look into using Cookie-Script to ensure continuous compliance with the...

Read more: GDPR/Compliance Team meeting - May 6, 2020

GDPR/Compliance Team meeting - April 29, 2020

By Donata Kalnenaite on 2020-05-08 18:11 in Privacy Compliance Team

GDPR/Compliance Team meeting - April 29, 2020 This meeting of the Joomla! Compliance Team has been held on April 29, 2020 at 16:30 CET on Glip.    Participants In attendance:  Roland Dalmulder Donata Kalnenaite Sander Potjer Luca Marzo Sandra Decoux   Discussion outline  Donata and Luca agreed to get on a call to discuss finishing the Privacy Policy. During that call, it was determined that some of the properties assessments may...

Read more: GDPR/Compliance Team meeting - April 29, 2020

Certification Program: team meeting - April 29th 2020

By Chris Keen on 2020-05-07 18:50 in Certification Team

The meeting started at 17:00 (UTC). Particpants: Attendees:Andrea Gentil, Jereon Moolenschot, Wilco Alsemgeest, Luca Marzo and Chris Keen. Guest: Jaz Parkyn (Dept. Co-ordinator) Absent:  General points 1. JCP Team membership / involvement survey form. All JCP team members have been asked to complete a ‘Team membership’ survey form, developed by Jaz Parkyn. This survey asks team members to declare their intended level of involvement in the tem (e.g. member,...

Read more: Certification Program: team meeting - April 29th 2020

April 2020 Report

By Carlos Cámara on 2020-05-07 13:55 in Joomla Accessibility Team

This report is the  result of a new workflow to handle issues and discussions in the team and it's been worked from April 15th till april 30th. Participants: Carlos Cámara (Team Leader), Christiane Maier-Stadtherr (Contributor), Vito Disimino (Contributor), Davide Messia (Member), Stefan Wajda (Member) Topics New workflow Team meetings have been handled in Glip written chat since some time ago to accomodate them to everyone and give every team member the chance to express their...

Read more: April 2020 Report