Certification Operations Team - Meeting Notes - 9 June, 2016

By Luca Marzo on 2016-06-09 12:58 in Certification Operations Team

The Joomla! Certification Operations Team (COT) meets every Thursday at 1:00 PM GMT. This meeting was held on June 9th, 2016 on Glip. Team members In attendance: Luca Marzo, Pablo Pantoja, Hector Mansilla, Todd Woodward, Arjen Schrijvers. Absents: Patrick Jungbluth, Andre Dreier, Chris Keen, Deb Cinkus, Johan Van der Velde, Sam Suresh, Richard van Tilborg. Discussion Outline Luca reported news from Steering Meeting. Exam Team provided reviewed questions to Platform Team. Sam and...

Read more: Certification Operations Team - Meeting Notes - 9 June, 2016

7th Meeting JavaScript Tests - Joomla! GSoC 2016

By Yves Hoppe on 2016-06-08 00:00 in GSoC 16 JavaScript Tests

Wednesday, 8th June 2016 on Glip Time: 14:30 (UTC), 8.00 pm (Colombo Sri Lanka), 4.30 pm (Munich Germany) Meeting was attended by: Ashan Fernando, Ruchiranga Wickramasinghe, Yves Hoppe Topics For an overview about this Google Summer of Code project please take a look at Ruchirangas Joomla Community magazine article.  ## Presentation and review on the work Ruchiranga has done during the last week Since the last meeting Ruchiranga completed writing the tests for the validate.js...

Read more: 7th Meeting JavaScript Tests - Joomla! GSoC 2016

7 June, 2016 JUG Team Minutes

By Jennifer Gress on 2016-06-07 00:00 in User Groups Team

In attendance: Djamel KherbiRuth CheeselyJenn GressDuke SpeerShirat GoldsteinSarabh Shah Appologies: Bruce ValleRowan Hoskyns-AbrahallThomas KahlEric Lamy No Show: Brian RonnowAlejandro PascoliHelvecio da Silva The new JUG Directory is almost done. Looking to go live next weekend (fingers crossed). We need to revise the FAQs/Rules for Submission before going live so people have something to follow that is accurate.Need to sort out a training for JUG Team members to use the new system and...

Read more: 7 June, 2016 JUG Team Minutes

2nd meeting Joomla GSoC 2016

By Peter Martin on 2016-06-07 00:00 in GSoC 16 Improving the menu item workflow

Date: 7th Jun 2016Time: 14:30 (UTC / GMT)Meeting was attended by: Shubham Rajput, Gunjan Patel, Peter Martin, Puneet Kala * Presentation and Review on work done last week Shubham has analyzed the files of com_menu and com_content to understand the inner workings. He learned to code new fields in the list- and edit views of Articles (com_content) using Joomla’s JForms. He coded a new field Menu Title in the menu link tab. Some of the problems that Shubham faced were: Understanding...

Read more: 2nd meeting Joomla GSoC 2016

23th Meeting for Automated Testing working Group

By Yves Hoppe on 2016-06-04 06:42 in Automated Testing Team

Wednesday, 1st of June 2016 Meeting was attended by: Javier Gomez, Niels Braczek, Yves Hoppe, Kshitij Sharma, Juan Sánchez, Francisco Javier Olivares, Juan Sánchez, Yannick Gaultier Absent: Roger Abt, Tristan Bailey, Viktor Vogel, Michiel Verhoef, Jack Raknailuang, Valerie Isaksen, Dalpat Singh, Victor Escobar, Tito Alvarez, Milton Bryant, Roland Dalmulder, David Jardin, Prital Patel, Ashan Fernando, Davide Messia,  Robert Deutz, Puneet Kala, Allon Moritz, Marc Widmann,...

Read more: 23th Meeting for Automated Testing working Group

Catchup Report

By Mike Demopoulos on 2016-06-02 15:58 in Capital Team

  The capital team, although have been working, has failed to post timely reports. This report will serve on catch up since our last report. We apologize for this oversight. We have been having bi-weekly meetings regularly since JWC.   We also will commit to posting a report within one week of our standing meetings on these remaining dates in 2016:   Tuesday, June 14, 2016Tuesday, June 28, 2016Tuesday, July 12, 2016Tuesday, July 26, 2016Tuesday, August 9, 2016Tuesday,...

Read more: Catchup Report

Certification Operations Team - Meeting Notes - 2 June, 2016

By Luca Marzo on 2016-06-02 12:50 in Certification Operations Team

The Joomla! Certification Operations Team (COT) meets every Thursday at 1:00 PM GMT. This meeting was held on June 2nd, 2016 on Glip. Team members In attendance: Patrick Jungbluth, Luca Marzo, Andre Dreier, Pablo Pantoja, Richard van Tilborg, Arjen Schrijvers. Absents: Chris Keen, Deb Cinkus, Todd Woodward, Johan Van der Velde, Sam Suresh, Hector Mansilla. Discussion Outline Andre shared informations received from Radek and Rowan, respectively from Joomla! Events Team and Joomla!...

Read more: Certification Operations Team - Meeting Notes - 2 June, 2016

1st meeting Joomla GSoC 2016

By Peter Martin on 2016-05-31 00:00 in GSoC 16 Improving the menu item workflow

Date: Tue 31st May 2016Time: 14:30 (UTC / GMT)Meeting was attended by: Shubham Rajput, Gunjan Patel, Peter Martin, Puneet Kala * Meeting schedule We agreed to have weekly meetings every Tuesday at 14:30 UTC / GMT  * Community Bonding period experience Shubham had exams during community bonding period but he got to know other students selected under Joomla, some Joomla lead admins and his mentors. He attended meetings held during community bonding time from which he learned a...

Read more: 1st meeting Joomla GSoC 2016

PLT Meeting After J And Beyond 2016

By George Wilson on 2016-05-30 00:00 in Production Leadership Team

Marketing Meeting The PLT spent the first hour discussing recent developments with Mike Veeckmans (marketing lead) and discussing the next few months and how we can improve communication between PLT and marketing. Joomla 4/Joomla X/Joomla Lighthouse Marco recapped the Joomla X development over the last year starting in Prague, and then moving on in Odense, Athens and then the decision to take the clean slate approach. Some of the PLT raised concerns that 90% of the work was being done by...

Read more: PLT Meeting After J And Beyond 2016

Joomla Google Summer of Code Team Report April-May 2016

By Puneet Kala on 2016-05-29 14:59 in Google Summer of Code Joomla Team

GSoC Students were announced on 22nd April, 2016, Community bonding period got over on 23rd May. 24th May is the official coding period start date according to the program timelines.   In past few months, following has been done in each project: Scope of the project, project milestones and timelines finalized. Github projects have been setup and students have forked and starting doing PR’s, basically getting familiar with Github workflow.   We also published...

Read more: Joomla Google Summer of Code Team Report April-May 2016

JED Team Meeting Notes - 27th May 2016

By Jaz Parkyn on 2016-05-27 00:00 in Extensions Directory Team

Today the Joomla Extensions Directory (JED) team met at 2pm GMT via Glip to discuss our progress of current tasks. In attendance: Matthew Baylor, Jaz Parkyn, Luca Marzo, Hugh Douglas-Smith, Rob Clayburn, Aleksander Kuczek, Anibal Sanchez Statistics for the month of May 2016 Extensions: 89 Published, 40 Pending Fix/Initial screening Tickets: 185 Processed, 61 Pending User Reply,  47 New Reviews: 635 Submitted Amendments to JED Extension Submission and Approval Processes Upon...

Read more: JED Team Meeting Notes - 27th May 2016

Certification Operations Team - Meeting Notes - 26 May, 2016

By Luca Marzo on 2016-05-26 13:27 in Certification Operations Team

The Joomla! Certification Operations Team (COT) meets every Thursday at 1:00 PM GMT. This meeting was held on May 26th, 2016 on Glip. Team members In attendance: Patrick Jungbluth, Luca Marzo, Andre Dreier, Todd Woodward, Pablo Pantoja, Richard van Tilborg. Absents: Chris Keen, Deb Cinkus, Johan Van der Velde, Sam Suresh, Arjen Schrijvers, Hector Mansilla. Discussion Outline Patrick and Luca reported news from the Make It Happen session at JandBeyond last week. At JaB, the...

Read more: Certification Operations Team - Meeting Notes - 26 May, 2016

Minutes of the SEO Team meeting 25th May 2016

By Ruth Cheesley on 2016-05-25 17:22 in Joomla! Optimisation Team

Attendees Ruth Cheesley, Andrés Maeso Broncano, Chris Wagner Apologies Mike Veeckmans, Elisa Foltyn, Soren Beck-Jensen Topics to discuss: Sites of interest Ruth has compiled a list of sites that we need to focus on which have public-facing assets.  The team will check the annotations to ensure they are all of interest, and will prioritise which need attention Ruth to prepare contact list for team lead of each domain to act as a point of...

Read more: Minutes of the SEO Team meeting 25th May 2016

Make it Happen JaB16: Joomla! Certification Team

By Sam Suresh on 2016-05-22 21:04 in Certification Platform Team

The Joomla! certification team worked on several issues during make it happen session at JandBeyond Conference 2016, Barcelona Spain. Team members present are;Sam Suresh (Certification Platform Team)Nicolas Clavarie (Certification Platform Team)Patrick Jungbluth (Certification Operation Team)Luca Marzo (Certification Operation Team)Anja Hage (Certification Exam Team)The platform team worked on Certified User Directory, PDF Certificate generation and question results role based access. We made...

Read more: Make it Happen JaB16: Joomla! Certification Team

Make it happen 2016 report of the Joomla Automated Testing Working Group

By Javier Gomez on 2016-05-22 12:37 in Automated Testing Team

  Yesterday afternoon several community members gather to participate at the Make It Happen session at JandBeyond event ( http://jandbeyond.org/programme.html?view=session&id=346&return=L3Byb2dyYW1tZS5odG1s ).   The session was coordinated by Jelle Kok, Yves Hoppe and myself, Javier Gómez. The goal of the session was to help setting up the machines for testing of the new members of the team. And afterwards, the new members worked on creating their first acceptance...

Read more: Make it happen 2016 report of the Joomla Automated Testing Working Group

Minutes of the first meeting of the SEO Team - 20th May 2016

By Ruth Cheesley on 2016-05-20 00:00 in Joomla! Optimisation Team

Today the SEO team had its first meeting at JAB Barcelona. Attendees: Ruth Cheesley, Soren Beck-Jensen, Andrés Maeso Broncano We discussed the vision for the team being: To support the Joomla project in ensuring that the official websites we own and manage are properly optimised To assist with identifying existing problems and developing strategies for addressing them To monitor relevant SEO metrics To support teams with planning new web-based projects, migrations and...

Read more: Minutes of the first meeting of the SEO Team - 20th May 2016

17th May 2016 JUG Team Meeting Minutes

By Ruth Cheesley on 2016-05-17 00:00 in User Groups Team

In attendance: Jenn Gress, Ruth Cheesley, Rowan Hoskyns-Abrahall, Djamel Kherbi, Helvecio Da Silva Apologies: Duke Speer, Thomas Kahl No-Show: Eric Lamy, Saurabh Shah, Alejandro Pascoli, Bruce Valle, Brian Ronnow, Shirat Goldstein, Michelle Bisson, Marco Richter Meeting started on time Listings Working through the directory migration so no listings to process. Rowan - update on progress Migration and cleanup of users is pretty much done Ticket created when the JUG...

Read more: 17th May 2016 JUG Team Meeting Minutes

Certification Operations Team - Meeting Notes - 12 May, 2016

By Luca Marzo on 2016-05-12 15:00 in Certification Operations Team

The Joomla! Certification Operation Team (COT) meets every Thursday at 1:00 PM GMT. This meeting was held on May 12th, 2016 on Glip. Team members In attendance: Luca Marzo, Todd Woodward, Richard van Tilborg, Pablo Pantoja, Hector Mansilla. Absents: Patrick Jungbluth, Chris Keen, Deb Cinkus, Johan Van der Velde, Sam Suresh, Arjen Schrijvers, Andre Dreier. Discussion Outline Luca reported news from the Steering Meeting. Team members took the Exam Pilot Test until May 10 and sent...

Read more: Certification Operations Team - Meeting Notes - 12 May, 2016

Informal May Meeting

By Brian Teeman on 2016-05-10 08:55 in en-GB User Interface Text Team

Several issues were discussed during the recent code cleanup sprint in Manchester. We decided not to proceed any further with the idea to change the terminology for ACL and Viewing Levels as it is too big a change after all these years. Peter Martin suggested that we produce a guideline for structured naming of language variables and we will work on this over the next few weeks. During JAB it is intended to have a make it happen session to review the search tooltips and hopefully some other...

Read more: Informal May Meeting

JUX Team Report May 6th 2016

By Cliff Pfeifer on 2016-05-07 00:00 in User Experience Team

Over the past month we've had several meetings and collaborated with several other working groups. With the recent changes in the release schedule and J & Beyond coming quickly, our primary focus right now is research and planning, along with team administration. Our hope is that our progress and findings will generate more community support for our efforts at the J & Beyond conference. Due to the overwhelming response to our team efforts and call for volunteers, we are still sorting...

Read more: JUX Team Report May 6th 2016

Joomla!X News, Week 18

By Niels Braczek on 2016-05-05 16:14 in Joomla X Architecture

The Doctrine storage handler is making progress (PR#85). Development of the first horizontal component (Workflow) has started. It will add a state field (publish, unpublish, archive, trash, publish_up, and publish_down) to a vertical component. For the creation of API and CLI entry points, a test environment was set up using Docker and Behat. It will get published after the Behat tests have been moved to the new Codeception 2.2, which now also supports Gherkin (an executable feature...

Read more: Joomla!X News, Week 18

Certification Operations Team - Meeting Notes - 5 May, 2016

By Luca Marzo on 2016-05-05 15:00 in Certification Operations Team

The Joomla! Certification Operations Team (COT) meets every Thursday at 1:00 PM GMT. This meeting was held on May 5th, 2016 on Glip.   Team members In attendance: Patrick Jungbluth, Luca Marzo, Todd Woodward. Absents: Chris Keen, Hector Mansilla, Deb Cinkus, Johan Van der Velde, Sam Suresh, Arjen Schrijvers, Pablo Pantoja, Richard Van Tilborg, Andre Dreier. Discussion Outline Luca reported news from the Steering Meeting. Exam Team finalized questions and provided them to...

Read more: Certification Operations Team - Meeting Notes - 5 May, 2016

TLWG Meeting Report - May 04, 2016

By Luca Marzo on 2016-05-04 21:04 in Trademark & Licensing Team

The Joomla! Trademark & Licensing Working Group (TLWG) meets once a month. This meeting was held on May 4th, 2016 at 10.00 p.m. (CET) on Glip.   Team members Presents: Marco Richter, Marijke Stuivenberg, Luca Marzo, Jenn Gress. Absents: Deb Cinkus, Duke Speer, Victor Drover, Wilmar Meijer Discussion Outline Team opened a call for volunteers in mid April and just 4 applications received. Team will keep the call open for the current month. Trademark & Licensing...

Read more: TLWG Meeting Report - May 04, 2016

Team meeting 2nd of May 2016

By Britta Stender on 2016-05-02 00:00 in Joomla! World Conference Team

Meeting Notes: JWC team Date/Time: May 2nd 2016 17:00 - 17:40 CETLocation: Online Recorder: Britta Stender In Attendance: TJ Baker, Ronni Christiansen, Britta Stender, Mathias Jensen, Mike Demopoulos, Matt Lenning Not present:, Brian Peat, Jerri Christiansen   Agenda: Todos from last meeting We didn’t get an agenda up prior to this meeting, however, the purpose was mainly to follow up on our todo list. The team agreed to rotate responsibility for the Agenda. Britta...

Read more: Team meeting 2nd of May 2016

PLT Meeting May 1st, 2016

By George Wilson on 2016-05-01 00:00 in Production Leadership Team

Joomla 3.5.2 status (George) Beta on Monday (depending on health). Will tag a second beta after Manchester so all that stuff can be merged. We have already called for installation language freeze. Not this technically contains a new feature - the rebuild Joomla Update component (including a reinstall button and an upload button). We need docs for that functionality.  Because we are shipping a new feature (Joomla Update features) we need to call 3.5.2 following semver 3.6.  George...

Read more: PLT Meeting May 1st, 2016

May the 4th, Be with Us (at the JRD)

By Brian Mitchell on 2016-04-29 22:12 in Resource Directory Team

I feel as though millions of users across the joomlaverse just groaned and then were suddenly silent. The Joomla Resource Directory team really is meeting on Wednesday, May 4.  We have multiple opportunities for involvement.  If you are interested in learning more, please drop us a line through our ticket system at http://resources.joomla.org/en/do-you-need-help.  Be sure to indicate "Volunteer" as your department. Topics for discussion include additional translations, regular...

Read more: May the 4th, Be with Us (at the JRD)

JED Team Meeting Notes - 28th April 2016

By Jaz Parkyn on 2016-04-28 14:04 in Extensions Directory Team

Today the Joomla Extensions Directory (JED) team met at 2pm GMT via Glip to discuss our progress of current tasks. In attendance: Matthew Baylor, Jaz Parkyn, Luca Marzo, Mark Smeed, Paul Franklin, Hugh Douglas-Smith, Claire Mandville   Statistics for the month of April 2016 Extensions: 145 Approved, 14 Pending Tickets: 194 Processed, 29 Pending Reviews: 704 Submitted   Changes to Team Structure Tessa is stepping back from some of her JED duties due to her schedule, and...

Read more: JED Team Meeting Notes - 28th April 2016

Calling for Developers for Joomla! Certification Program

By Sam Suresh on 2016-04-28 09:50 in Certification Platform Team

The Certification Platform Team is responsible to create and maintain the certification platform which consist of Exam Delivery, Learning Partners Dashboard, Payments, Enrollment and maintaining directory of Certified Users. The Joomla Certification program is about to launch in few weeks.  Currently we seek for new developers with the following skills to join our team to improve the platform and code new segments; PHP MySQL, MVC Programming / Backend Developer OR HTML CSS JS /...

Read more: Calling for Developers for Joomla! Certification Program

Current State of Joomla!X

By Niels Braczek on 2016-04-28 00:00 in Joomla X Architecture

The current development of Joomla! X (currently, X == 4) happens in the Pythagoras repository on GitHub. We tried an incremental approach, i.e., to transform J!3 into J!4 using small steps building upon the J!3 code base, as we decided on the second Architecture Sprint in Athens (Greece). The tight coupling and insufficient test coverage, however, makes it extremely hard to apply the state-of-the-art architecture, which was decided on during the first Architecture Sprint in Odense (Denmark)...

Read more: Current State of Joomla!X

22th Meeting for Automated Testing working Group,

By on 2016-04-27 15:45 in Automated Testing Team

wednesday 27th of April   Meeting was attended by: Javier Gomez, Niels Braczek, Yves Hoppe, Ruchiranga Wickramasinghe, Krys Nuvadga, Jelle Kok, Puneet Kala, Absent:  Roger Abt, Tristan Bailey, Viktor Vogel, Michiel Verhoef, Jack Raknailuang, Valerie Isaksen, Dalpat Singh, Victor Escobar, Tito Alvarez, Milton Bryant, Roland Dalmulder, David Jardin, Prital Patel, Ashan Fernando, Davide Messia,  Kshitij Sharma, Robert Deutz     Previous meeting report:...

Read more: 22th Meeting for Automated Testing working Group,

Team meeting 19 April 2016

By Britta Stender on 2016-04-26 00:00 in Joomla! World Conference Team

Meeting Notes: JWC team Date/Time: 19 April 2016 18:00 - 19:20 CETLocation: Online Recorder: Britta Stender In Attendance: TJ Baker, Brian Peat, Britta Stender, Mathias Jensen, Jerri Christiansen, Mike Demopoulos Not present: Ronni Christiansen   Agenda: Keynotes Theme Sponsors Budget JWC 17 Marketing Website Keynotes The team have in the past month added keynote speaker ideas to the list. We went through them one by one, added a few more...

Read more: Team meeting 19 April 2016

Certification Operation Team - Meeting Notes - 21 April, 2016

By Luca Marzo on 2016-04-21 14:01 in Certification Operations Team

The Joomla! Certification Operation Team (COT) meets every Thursday at 1:00 PM GMT. This meeting was held on April 21st, 2016 on Glip. Team members In attendance: Patrick Jungbluth, Luca Marzo, Arjen Schrijvers, Pablo Pantoja, Richard Van Tilborg, Andre Dreier. Absents: Chris Keen, Hector Mansilla, Deb Cinkus, Johan Van der Velde, Todd Woodward, Sam Suresh. Discussion Outline Team discussed about the decision from the Steering to disallow extra charges to the exam fee for...

Read more: Certification Operation Team - Meeting Notes - 21 April, 2016

JRD 2016 - The Road Ahead

By Brian Mitchell on 2016-04-20 00:00 in Resource Directory Team

Dawn Russell, the Joomla community owes you a debt of gratitude. It has been a pleasure watching you lead the JRD team through a major reinvention and then redesign of the site at http://resources.joomla.org. As with all things Joomla, I know the work on these endeavors has been a team effort. However, these accomplishments are brought to fruition through a leader that brings consensus around vision and a willingness to roll up her sleeves to chip in on the hard work. I look forward to your...

Read more: JRD 2016 - The Road Ahead

19 April 2016 JUG Team Meeting Minutes

By Saurabh Shah on 2016-04-19 00:00 in User Groups Team

In attendance:Djamel KherbiJenn GressSaurabh ShahRuth CheesleyDuke Speer Apologies:Eric LamyRowan Hoskyns-AbrahallShirat GoldsteinThomas KahlNo shows:Helvecio da SilvaBrian RonnowAlejandro PascoliBruce ValleMichelle BissonMarco Richter Discussion about pending listing. Discussion on New listing or Listing in progress - Eindhoven needs to be reviewed, Discussion about Netherlands JUGS , Saurabh will be reviewing Eindhoven, Jen is working on Italy Jugs. Discussion about who worked on which...

Read more: 19 April 2016 JUG Team Meeting Minutes

CLT Meeting minutes - April 2016

By Ruth Cheesley on 2016-04-19 00:00 in Community Leadership Team

Participants: Ruth Cheesley, Peter Bui, David Jardin Apologies: Sander Potjer, Guillermo Bravo   Abbreviation Guide: CLT = Community Leadership Team http://www.joomla.org/about-joomla/the-... -team.html JED = Joomla Extensions Directory http://extensions.joomla.org/ JRD = Joomla Resources Directory http://resources.joomla.org/ JAB = JandBeyond Conference http://jandbeyond.org/ JCM = Joomla Community Magazine http://magazine.joomla.org JUG = Joomla User...

Read more: CLT Meeting minutes - April 2016

MWG LT - Meeting April 12 2016

By Mike Veeckmans on 2016-04-17 08:04 in Marketing Team

Meeting notes of the MWG meeting of April 12 can be found at : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z6GYTV349gEdxasYaopnLyPUBekLHUdLZ6uEg_-dY8/edit?usp=sharing

Read more: MWG LT - Meeting April 12 2016

JUX Team Report April 15 2016

By Cliff Pfeifer on 2016-04-16 00:00 in User Experience Team

JUX Report Summary JUX Team Summary JUX Team Updates JUX Onboarding Program Regional Team Program Research and Testing Campaign Joomla 3.x Release Updates Joomla 4 Team Updates JUX Leadership Summary JUX Team Summary It has been awhile since our last report, but not due to lack of effort. Much has happened over the past 6 weeks, including the launch of Joomla 3.5, which was the focus of most community efforts during this time. Our current team had little involvement with the 3.5...

Read more: JUX Team Report April 15 2016

Certification Operation Team - Meeting Notes - 14 April, 2016

By Luca Marzo on 2016-04-14 13:42 in Certification Operations Team

The Joomla! Certification Operation Team (COT) meets every Thursday at 1:00 PM GMT. This meeting was held on April 14th, 2016 on Glip. Team members In attendance: Patrick Jungbluth, Luca Marzo, Richard Van Tilborg, Andre Dreier, Arjen Schrijvers, Sam Suresh (partially), Pablo Pantoja (partially) Absents: Chris Keen, Hector Mansilla, Deb Cinkus, Johan Van der Velde, Todd Woodward. Discussion Outline Luca reported news from the Steering Meeting, where together with Sarah and Patrick...

Read more: Certification Operation Team - Meeting Notes - 14 April, 2016

21th Meeting for Automated Testing working Group

By Javier Gomez on 2016-04-08 07:47 in Automated Testing Team

wednesday 6th of April   Meeting was attended by: Javier Gomez, Yves Hoppe, Niels Braczek, David Jardin,  Absent:  Puneet Kala, Jelle Kok, Davide Messia,  Kshitij Sharma, Robert Deutz, Roger Abt, Michael Babker, Tristan Bailey, Viktor Vogel, Michiel Verhoef, Jack Raknailuang, Valerie Isaksen, Dalpat Singh, Victor Escobar, Tito Alvarez, Milton Bryant, Roland Dalmulder, Prital Patel, Ashan Fernando     Previous meeting...

Read more: 21th Meeting for Automated Testing working Group

Certification Operation Team - Meeting Notes - 07 April, 2016

By Luca Marzo on 2016-04-07 13:12 in Certification Operations Team

The Joomla! Certification Operation Team (COT) meets every Thursday at 1:00 PM GMT. This meeting was held on April 07th, 2016 on Glip. Team members In attendance: Luca Marzo, Todd Woodward, Richard Van Tilborg, Andre Dreier, Pablo Pantoja. Absents: Patrick Jungbluth, Chris Keen, Hector Mansilla, Deb Cinkus, Johan Van der Velde, Sam Suresh, Arjen Schrijvers. Discussion Outline Luca reported news from the Steering Meeting. Todd finally received his community email address and will...

Read more: Certification Operation Team - Meeting Notes - 07 April, 2016