Financial Policy Approved

By Victor Drover on 2015-11-18 14:04 in Finance Team

On October 8th, the board of Open Source Matters approved version 1.0 of the Financial Policy to govern financial matters across the the entire project.  The policy can be found on the Open Source Matters website at the followig URL: http://opensourcematters.org/about/organization/financial-policy.html

Read more: Financial Policy Approved

CLT Summit JWC November 2015

By Peter Bui on 2015-11-18 12:22 in Community Leadership Team

Participants: Ruth Cheesley, Peter Bui, Sander Potjer Absent: Guillermo Bravo, Alice Grevet, David Jardin Abbreviation Guide: CLT = Community Leadership Team http://www.joomla.org/about-joomla/the-... -team.html JED = Joomla Extensions Directory http://extensions.joomla.org/ JRD = Joomla Resources Directory http://resources.joomla.org/ JAB = JandBeyond Conference http://jandbeyond.org/ JCM = Joomla Community...

Read more: CLT Summit JWC November 2015

Joomla!4 archtecture minutes of meeting 2015/11/18

By Marco Dings on 2015-11-18 00:00 in Joomla X Architecture

J!4 architecture 2015/11/18 x  Allon Moritz x  Chris Davenport    Daniele Rosario x  Dimitris Grammatiko    George Wilson x  Marco Dings x  Niels Braczek x  Paul Delbar x  Robert Deutz    Danielle Rossario         Doodle did not give a better slot for the meeting, marco contact people personally and setup a new doodle, maybe its to optimistic to to think we...

Read more: Joomla!4 archtecture minutes of meeting 2015/11/18

17 November 2015 JUG Team Meeting Minutes

By Djamel Kherbi on 2015-11-17 20:41 in User Groups Team

In attendance: Jenn Gress Ruth Cheesely Saurabh Shah Bruce Valle Duke Speer Djamel Kherbi Eric Lamy Brian Rønnow Rowan Hoskyns-Abrahall   Absent: Michelle Bisson Alejandro Pascoli Helvecio da Silva   Items discussed: 1. Discussing Team structure/Team Lead   2. Round up on JWC 15, Ruth made a report  about is Joomla! In  Action session in Bangalore  talking about how to organize a JUG, a  new JUG came through this session...

Read more: 17 November 2015 JUG Team Meeting Minutes

AMP Introduction Meeting November 13 2015

By Jessica Dunbar on 2015-11-16 22:17 in Production Leadership Team

AMP Introduction Meeting Meeting to discuss mobile in relation to our recent AMP announcement: https://googleblog.blogspot.ie/2015/10/introducing-accelerated-mobile-pages.html Attendees: Michael Babker - Joomla, Jessica Dunbar - Joomla, George Wilson - Joomla, Jordan Adler - Google Introductions Joomla governance Model Have you looked at AMP? Potential challenges to implementing AMP in Joomla How extensions work in Joomla How to handle extensions setting up a jdocument...

Read more: AMP Introduction Meeting November 13 2015

Report of the Automated Testing Code Sprint 2015

By Javier Gomez on 2015-11-16 00:00 in Automated Testing Team

This report contains a list of tasks done by the individuals that participated in the Automated Testing Code Sprint that took place in the city of Karlsruhe (Germany) from October 29th until November 1st. More details will be published at the Joomla Magazine on Decembers edition. Stats:   Michael Bodnarchuck (Davert) Michael did a training for the participants about general concepts in testing and the usage of Codeception testing framework. Slides are available...

Read more: Report of the Automated Testing Code Sprint 2015

2015 Fit Sprint Report

By Victor Drover on 2015-11-13 17:21 in Finance Team

Meeting Report The FiT team held their annual sprint in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA on Sep. 25-27. This location was chosen as it is close to one of the team members, saving on travel and hotels.   The event was well-organized and ran smoothly. The venue was Aloft Milwaukee Downtown.   In attendance were: Victor Drover — Treasurer and interim team-lead Martijn Boomsma — Assistant Treasurer Mike Demopoulos — Team Member Susan H. —...

Read more: 2015 Fit Sprint Report

November 2015 - Events Team Meeting Report

By Radek Suski on 2015-11-13 00:00 in Events Team

  November 02 2015 Attendees: Radek Suski, Sigrid Suski, David Jardin Not in attendance: Ryan Bernstein, Saurabh Shah   We decided to accept Rowan Hoskins Abrahall as a new member of the events team. The meeting has been postponed due to health issues of one of the team members.   November 11, 2015 Attendees: Radek Suski, Sigrid Suski, David Jardin, Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall Not in attendance: Ryan Bernstein, Saurabh Shah   We carefully considered all candidates for...

Read more: November 2015 - Events Team Meeting Report

Minutes | Joomla! Certification Steering Group | 10rd Nov. 2015

By Stefanie Thielmann on 2015-11-11 00:00 in Certification Marketing Team

Joined by Sarah Watz (President - OSM) Patrick Jungbluth (TL - Certification Operations Team) Deb Cinkus (TL Extension Team) Johan van der Velde (ATL Certification Marketing Team Arjen Schrijvers (TL – Exam Team) Stefanie Thielmann (ATL - Exam Team) Sarah Watz welcomed everyone and gave an overview about her stay at the Joomla! World Conference atBangalour. With Sam Suresh she had a session which took about 2 hours. This was joined by different people. Itwas an open session so...

Read more: Minutes | Joomla! Certification Steering Group | 10rd Nov. 2015

Capital Team Special Meeting at Joomla World Conference 2015

By Mike Demopoulos on 2015-11-08 00:00 in Capital Team

Meeting Notes: Capital Team Date/Time 11.06.15 16:15-17:00 Location: Joomla World Conference 2015 Recorder: Mike Demopoulos In Attendance: Marco Dings, Mike Demopoulos, Joe Sonne, Ronni Christiansen and Sarah WatzAgenda Items: Joe Sonne Stepping Down as Chair and Process Discussion Notes: Started by talking about the recent events related to the proposed install from web sponsored banner. Everyone agreed that the situation could have been handled better and we talked about the need to form a...

Read more: Capital Team Special Meeting at Joomla World Conference 2015

Transition Team Weekly Meeting - Agenda + Minutes 30-Oct-2015

By Thomas Baker on 2015-10-30 22:53 in Transition Team

Transition Team Weekly Meeting - Agenda + Minutes Date: 30-Oct-2015 Time: 20:00 GMT Doodle: Done Where: GoToMeeting (or Skype) Facilitator: Ian MacMillan Minutes By: TJ   Meeting Objectives: Finalizing roadmap and timeline.   Requested Attendees: Jon Neubauer Present Ryan Ozimek Absent Helvecio Dasilva Present George...

Read more: Transition Team Weekly Meeting - Agenda + Minutes 30-Oct-2015

JED Team Meeting Notes - 30th October, 2015

By Tessa Mero on 2015-10-30 14:11 in Extensions Directory Team

The Joomla! Extensions Directory Team (JED) Team meets the last Friday of every month at 6:00 AM PDT. This meeting was held on October 30th, 2015 on Glip.   The JED team consists of 32 members, with some not required to join meetings. The JED team is made up of 8 sub teams, aside from the Team Manager (Matt Baylor) and Assistant Team Manager (Tessa Mero), the sub-teams includes Liaisons, Support, Listing, Reviews, Marketing, Developer, Quality Control, and Documentation sub teams....

Read more: JED Team Meeting Notes - 30th October, 2015

Transition Team Weekly Meeting - Agenda + Minutes 23-Oct-2015

By Thomas Baker on 2015-10-30 00:00 in Transition Team

  Date: 23-Oct-2015 Time: 21:00 - 22:30 BST (UCT+1) Doodle: Done Where: GoToMeeting Facilitator: Ian MacMillan Minutes By: Ian MacMillan + TJ Baker   Meeting Objectives: To start doing the work!   Requested Attendees: Jon Neubauer Present Ryan Ozimek Absent Helvecio Dasilva Absent George Wilson Absent Ian...

Read more: Transition Team Weekly Meeting - Agenda + Minutes 23-Oct-2015

Certification Operation Team - Meeting Notes - 29 October, 2015

By Luca Marzo on 2015-10-29 14:17 in Certification Operations Team

The Joomla! Certification Operation Team (COT) meets every Thursday at 1:00 PM GMT. This meeting was held on October 29nd, 2015 on Glip. Team members Presents: Patrick Jungbluth, Sam Suresh, Luca Marzo, Pablo Pantoja, Deb Cinkus Absents: Pamir Masharul Tasbeeh, Andre Dreier, Arjen Schrijvers, Hector Mansilla, Chris Keen Discussion Outline This is the 5th team report we publish on the volunteers portal. Patrick and Pablo will build two forms on the Certification Website (for JLP and...

Read more: Certification Operation Team - Meeting Notes - 29 October, 2015

15th Meeting of the Joomla Automated Testing working Group

By Javier Gomez on 2015-10-26 00:00 in Automated Testing Team

wednesday 21th of October   Meeting was attended by: Javier Gomez, Tito Alvarez, Puneet Kala, Milton Bryant, Yves Hoppe,  Roland Dalmulder, David Jardin, Michael Babker, Niels Braczek, Robert Deutz Absent:  Tristan Bailey, Viktor Vogel, Michiel Verhoef, Hervé Boinnard, Kshitij Sharma, Jack Raknailuang, Valerie Isaksen, Dalpat Singh, Victor Escobar,...   Previous meeting minutes:...

Read more: 15th Meeting of the Joomla Automated Testing working Group

Certification Operation Team - Meeting Notes - 22 October, 2015

By Luca Marzo on 2015-10-22 14:08 in Certification Operations Team

The Joomla! Certification Operation Team (COT) meets every Thursday at 2:00 PM GMT. This meeting was held on October 22nd, 2015 on Glip. Team members Presents: Patrick Jungbluth, Andre Dreier (partly), Sam Suresh, Luca Marzo, Pablo Pantoja, Arjen Schrijvers, Hector Mansilla, Chris Keen (partly), Deb Cinkus Absents: Anja Hage, Pamir Masharul Tasbeeh Discussion Outline This is the fourth team report we publish on the volunteers portal. Patrick reported news from the last Steering...

Read more: Certification Operation Team - Meeting Notes - 22 October, 2015

20 October 2015 JUG Team Meeting Minutes

By Jennifer Gress on 2015-10-20 18:08 in User Groups Team

In attendance: Jenn GressRuth CheeselyDuke SpeerHelvecio da SilvaAlejandro PascoliDjamel Kherbi Absent: Eric LamySaurabh ShahSon KoralBruce ValleRowan Hoskyns-AbrahallWim MaryneesMichelle Bisson Items discussed: 1. JUG Directory redesign: Helvecio worked on the layout for the listing pages. They look fabulous and he sent the HTML to Rowan to work with. That's the next action item is for Rowan to work on them. 2. Updated the internal doc on how to review listings that are submitted by...

Read more: 20 October 2015 JUG Team Meeting Minutes

Certification Operation Team - Meeting Notes - 15 October, 2015

By Luca Marzo on 2015-10-15 13:47 in Certification Operations Team

The Joomla! Certification Operation Team (COT) meets every Thursday at 2:00 PM GMT. This meeting was held on October 15th, 2015 on Glip. Team members Presents: Patrick Jungbluth, Andre Dreier, Sam Suresh, Luca Marzo, Pablo Pantoja, Arjen Schrijvers Absents: Anja Hage, Pamir Masharul Tasbeeh, Chris Keen, Deb Cinkus, Hector Mansilla Discussion Outline This is the third team report we publish on the volunteers portal. Patrick reported news from the last Steering...

Read more: Certification Operation Team - Meeting Notes - 15 October, 2015

Transition Team Meeting 1 Notes - 2015-10-08

By Thomas Baker on 2015-10-09 00:00 in Transition Team

Transition Team - OCT 8 '15 Meeting Notes Meeting started 20:05 UTC Present TJ Baker (Meeting Leader) George Wilson Helvecio da Silva Ian MacMillan Jon Neubauer Ken Crowder Ryan Ozimek (joined later)   Topics Discussed (Our Agenda) Go through the structure document together as a team, at least once, to make sure we are all on the same page as to what exactly we are implementing. [JN] Each of us should go through the document and add to...

Read more: Transition Team Meeting 1 Notes - 2015-10-08

Certification Operation Team - Meeting Notes - 08 October, 2015

By Luca Marzo on 2015-10-08 00:00 in Certification Operations Team

The Joomla! Certification Operation Team (COT) meets every Thursday at 2:00 PM GMT. This meeting was held on October 8th, 2015 on Glip. Team members Presents: Patrick Jungbluth, Andre Dreier, Sam Suresh, Luca Marzo, Hector Mansilla, Arjen Schrijvers, Pablo Pantoja, Deb Cinkus Absents: Anja Hage, Pamir Masharul Tasbeeh, Chris Keen. Discussion Outline This is the second team report we publish on the volunteers portal. Patrick reported that the web server for Certification system will...

Read more: Certification Operation Team - Meeting Notes - 08 October, 2015

6 October 2015 JUG Team Meeting Minutes

By Jennifer Gress on 2015-10-06 20:26 in User Groups Team

In attendance:Jenn GressRuth CheesleyHelvecio da SilvaEric LamyDjamel Kherbi Apologies:Brian Ronnow No show:Bruce ValleAlejandro PascoliSaurabh ShahSon KoralWim Marynees 1. New JUG Directory: First draft of ux has gone from Helvecio to Rowan. Waiting on report and more to be done by next week/meeting. 2. TOS had a few changes. Ruth to submit to the CLT. 3. FAQs and Rules for Submission has been consolidated and revised a lot. Team to review and once complete posted. 4. Helvecio to do an...

Read more: 6 October 2015 JUG Team Meeting Minutes

Marketing Report October 2015

By Mike Veeckmans on 2015-10-02 08:25 in Marketing Team

A update on the MWG can be found at : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1V2dzNSPTavfXB-XyXhsBjDmaVU_uDU7L53RNTfRwEnE/

Read more: Marketing Report October 2015

Joomla!4 archtecture minutes of meeting 2015/09/30

By Marco Dings on 2015-10-01 00:00 in Joomla X Architecture

Minutes of meeting by : George wilson Attending: George Wilson, Robert Deutz, Robert Deutz, Nicholas Dionysopoulos, Allon Moritz, Marco Dings Subject of Discussion: 1. Discussion of the first draft of the ORM at https://github.com/nibralab/joomla-architecture . Several issues have been raised (as to be expected for a new draft) most importantly eager loading. 2. Discussion of the new renderer system with JLayouts including Blade and Twig and how things will integrate with JForms 3....

Read more: Joomla!4 archtecture minutes of meeting 2015/09/30

Transition Team Hand-over Meeting

By Jon Neubauer on 2015-10-01 00:00 in Transition Team

Time: 1500 EST 30 September 2015 Participants: Jon Neubauer, Ryan Ozimek, Sarah Watz, Ronni K. Gothard Christiansen, George Wilson, Sander Potjer, TJ Baker, Ian MacMillan, Ken Crowder, Guillermo Bravo, Marijke Stuivenberg, Helvecio da Silva, Peter Bui Meeting Minutes Roll call taken. Ryan offers to lead the meeting. Jon offers to take notes. Summary of Structure Proposal Ronni summarizes the role of the transition team     implement the new approved structure in a...

Read more:  Transition Team Hand-over Meeting

Certification Operation Team - Meeting Notes - 01 October, 2015

By Luca Marzo on 2015-10-01 00:00 in Certification Operations Team

The Joomla! Certification Operation Team (COT) meets every Thursday at 2:00 PM GMT. This meeting was held on October 1st, 2015 on Glip. Team members Presents: Patrick Jungbluth, Andre Dreier, Sam Suresh, Luca Marzo, Chris Keen, Pablo Pantoja Absents: Deb Cinkus, Anja Hage, Pamir Masharul Tasbeeh, Hector Mansilla, Arjen Schrijvers, Johan van der Velde Discussion Outline This is the first team report we publish on the volunteers portal. The complete Certification Team few days...

Read more: Certification Operation Team - Meeting Notes - 01 October, 2015

JED Team Meeting Notes - 25 September, 2015

By Tessa Mero on 2015-09-25 00:00 in Extensions Directory Team

  The Joomla! Extensions Directory Team (JED) Team meets the last Friday of every month at 6:00 AM PDT. This meeting was held on September 25th, 2015 on Glip.   Team Members Present: Tessa Mero, Matthew Baylor, Keith Daudt, Luca Marzo, Amiel Horowitz, Jaz Parkyn, Markuss Bopp, Hugh Douglas Smith, Eyvonne Myers, Rodrigo Spillere, Daniel Dimitrov Excused Absences: Anibal Sanchez, Mark Smeed, Mark Lee, Angelos Hadjiphillipou, Valentin Garcia, Renea Leathers, Paul...

Read more: JED Team Meeting Notes - 25 September, 2015

14th Meeting Automated Testing Working Group

By Puneet Kala on 2015-09-23 00:00 in Automated Testing Team

14th Meeting for the Automated Testing Working Group.Meeting was attended by: Javier Gomez, Niels Braczek, Yves Hoppe, Kshitij Sharma, Puneet Kala, Tito, David Jardin, Roland Dalmulder, Michael Babker.Absent:  Milton Bryant,Tristan Bailey, Viktor Vogel, Michiel Verhoef, Hervé Boinnard, Jack Raknailuang, Valerie Isaksen, Dalpat Singh, Victor Escobar. Topics Covered in the Meeting:   ## Welcome New Members Tito and Ryan are the two new members in the...

Read more: 14th Meeting Automated Testing Working Group

1 September 2015 JUG Team Meeting Minutes

By Jennifer Gress on 2015-09-22 00:00 in User Groups Team

In attendance: Jenn GressSaurabh ShahEric LamyAlejandro PascoliRowan Hoskyns-AbrahallBruce ValleDjamel Kherbi 1. Status of Directory is that Helvecio is working on a design this week2. TOS, FAQ, Rules for Submission checking over - not done yet.3. Discussed JWC Joomla in Action SWAG - Rowan to check pricing for some product.4. Discussed status of pending listings5. Discussed time frames on processing new listings and updated listings to come up with ideas to assign them or work on them in a...

Read more: 1 September 2015 JUG Team Meeting Minutes

15 September 2015 JUG Team Meeting Minutes

By Jennifer Gress on 2015-09-22 00:00 in User Groups Team

In attendance: Jenn GressRuth CheesleyHelvecio da SilvaEric LamySon KoralAlejandro PascoliDjamel KherbiBruce Valle 1. Helvecio is behind on his work on the directory design. Hoping to do this week. 2. TOS, FAQ, Rules for Submission - still behind and not done. 3. JWC Swag - it was decided that focusing on getting new JUGs created during JWC is futile. Having swag for them isn't worth it. Ruth wanted to do something different perhaps with existing organisers or for people that join a JUG....

Read more: 15 September 2015 JUG Team Meeting Minutes

PLT Summit september 2015 Meeting minutes

By Marco Dings on 2015-09-22 00:00 in Production Leadership Team

PLT Meeting 20 September 2015 at Yootheme office in Hamburg, Germany   Present: Robert, George (partly), Viktor, Chris, Marco, Roland   Absent: Javier, Jessica, Tessa, Tom, Thomas, George (partly)   Agenda     Glip tasksIf automatic labels should be applied to all trackers or just to the tracker where enabled Robo.li release tools Status of Joomla 3.5 Goals and objectives for 2016 Budget for 2016 downloads.joomla.orgLanguage PackagesSSL...

Read more: PLT Summit september 2015 Meeting minutes

Structural Team Meeting Minutes - September 9th

By Ronni K. Gothard Christiansen on 2015-09-09 20:58 in Structure Team

Present: Marijke Stuivenberg, Ronni K. Gothard Christiansen, George Wilson, Sarah Watz   All the candidates have been sent an email with the result of the vote. The leadership will get notified privately tomorrow of the successful candidates. From the 10th of September to the 17th of September the 3 LT's (CLT, PLT & OSM) will elect 1 member each to join the Transition Team. September 20th a public blogpost will be made on the leadership blog containing the...

Read more: Structural Team Meeting Minutes - September 9th

J4UX Meeting Notes - Aug 25, 2015

By Crystal Harris on 2015-09-03 01:31 in User Experience Team

In attendance: Crystal Harris Cliff Pfeifer Lucas Fairclough Jessica Dunbar Marco Dings George Wilson Crystal is taking notes.   Athens sprint update Will likely only have a few people going to Athens for joint sprint with J4 architecture group. Rest can remote in. Dates: October 10-12 Attendees: TBD, pending budget approval   Personas Update - Lucas Interviewed 3 people, all of whom have been awesome and helpful Started new templates for additional...

Read more: J4UX Meeting Notes - Aug 25, 2015

Joomla! 4 architecture sprint Odense ( DK )

By Marco Dings on 2015-09-02 00:00 in Joomla X Architecture

Odense (DK), fri 2015-07-10 - 2015-07-12   Attendance name   status andrew eddie   virtual-parttime chris davenport   attending george wilson   attending herman peeren   attending marco dings   attending michael babker   virtual nicholas dionysopoulos   attending niels braczek   attending robert deutz   not Generics As we are divide up in the most...

Read more: Joomla! 4 architecture sprint Odense ( DK )

Structural Team Meeting Minutes

By Ronni K. Gothard Christiansen on 2015-08-30 00:00 in Structure Team

Present: Sarah, Ronni, Sander, Marijke Missing: Alice, Chris, Pete, George   Out of the 10 nominees that where asked to confirm their interest in being part of the Transition Team 9 responded positively. The Stucture Team has prepared the required information and documentation for the vote in Leadership on which 6 members out of the 9 candidates that will be elected for the Transition Team. Once the Leadership Teams has elected the 6 Transition Team members from the community the 3...

Read more: Structural Team Meeting Minutes

JED Team Meeting Notes - 28 August 2015

By Tessa Mero on 2015-08-28 00:00 in Extensions Directory Team

  The Joomla! Extensions Directory Team (JED) Team meets the last Friday of every month at 6:00 AM PDT. This meeting was held on August 28th, 2015 on Glip.   Team Members Present: Tessa Mero, Matthew Baylor, Luca Marzo, Jaz Parkyn Absent: Ryan Bernstein, Claire Mandville, Keith Daudt, Amiel Horowitz, Anibal Sanchez, Mark Smeed, Markus Bopp, Mark Lee, Angelos Hadjiphillipou, Valentin Garcia, Renea Leathers, Paul Franklin, Hugh Douglas-Smith, Eyvonne Myers, Rodrigo...

Read more: JED Team Meeting Notes - 28 August 2015

Publication of style guide

By Brian Teeman on 2015-08-26 12:46 in en-GB User Interface Text Team

The en-GB style guide has now been published and can be found at http://developer.joomla.org   Pull Requests etc since the last report standardise on folder - Merged PR Simplify text and Elminitate Redundancy for JLIB_RULES_SETTING_NOTES - Merged PR Batch Processing Instructions - Merged PR Toggle All Selection - menu assignment - Merged PR Rename Custom Html module to custom - Pending PR Viewlevel Access - Consistency Check - In Progress  

Read more: Publication of style guide

Joomla 4 UX Kickoff Meeting

By Crystal Harris on 2015-08-25 16:31 in User Experience Team

Jess is going to take notes.   Team intros - who you are and where you are from Joomla! 4 Goals Marco - Joomla! 4 kick off happened at JAB from a technical perspective. UX is a very important piece of Joomla! 4. Improved UX can increase market share. Architecture sprint happened - brief overview of ideas from sprint George wants to note that this is a list of ideas from a technical perspective - if the UX team recommends something else based on our findings it...

Read more: Joomla 4 UX Kickoff Meeting

18th August 2015 - JUG Team Meeting Minutes

By Jennifer Gress on 2015-08-23 20:33 in User Groups Team

In attendance: Jenn GressAlejandro PascoliHelvecio da SilvaRowan Hoskyns AbrahallBruce Valle We talked about: 1. The directory: Next steps for Rowan and Helvecio to begin laying it out. 2. Pending listings: Didn't get any new updates since we're just waiting to hear from people on things they need to change and be reviewed again. 3. Doing listings/being involved: I brought up a couple of things that I thought might help team members to be more timely in processing new and updated...

Read more: 18th August 2015 - JUG Team Meeting Minutes

Framework v2 Status Update

By Michael Babker on 2015-08-22 15:00 in Framework Team

This serves as a generalized update on the progress of Framework version 2. PHP Support All Framework v2 packages no longer allow unit test failures on PHP 7.  Our packages have tested stable throughout the alpha and beta releases and as such all future contributions will not allow test failures to be introduced for PHP 7. For minimum supported PHP versions, the Session package has dropped support for PHP 5.3.  There are open pull requests which affect the minimum supported...

Read more: Framework v2 Status Update

CLT Meeting Minutes - August 2015

By Ruth Cheesley on 2015-08-21 00:00 in Community Leadership Team

Participants: Ruth Cheesley, Dianne Henning, Peter Bui, Sander Potjer, David Jardin Absent: Guillermo Bravo, Alice Grevet Abbreviation Guide: CLT = Community Leadership Team http://www.joomla.org/about-joomla/the-... -team.html JED = Joomla Extensions Directory http://extensions.joomla.org/ JRD = Joomla Resources Directory http://resources.joomla.org/ JAB = JandBeyond Conference http://jandbeyond.org/ JCM = Joomla Community Magazine...

Read more: CLT Meeting Minutes - August 2015