CMS Release Team Meeting Minutes 26th May 2020 was held at 1700

By Philip Walton on 2020-06-02 16:36 in CMS Release Team

CMS Release Team Meeting Minutes 26th May 2020 was held at 1700 UTC Event time TZ DETAILS Scheduled duration: 30minDuration: 50 min Participants: Philip Walton (Team Leader), Christiane Viatte, Harald Leithner, Hervé Boinnard, Jenn Gress, Marc Widmann, Sigrid Gramlinger, Stefan Wendhausen Absent with notice:  Tobias Zulauf Absent without notice: George Wilson, Mike Brandner, Rachel Walraven, Robert Deutz, Chetan Welcome:Phil welcomed those that were present and we...

Read more: CMS Release Team Meeting Minutes 26th May 2020 was held at 1700

GDPR/Compliance Team Meeting May 27, 2020

By Donata Kalnenaite on 2020-06-01 18:12 in Privacy Compliance Team

This meeting of the Joomla! Compliance Team has been held on May 27, 2020 at 16:30 CET on Glip.  Participants  In attendance:  Donata Kalnenaite Sandra Decoux Luca Marzo Sander Potjer Roland Dalmulder Discussion outline  Donata drafted an article on contact forms and GDPR for the Joomla Community Magazine;  Roland stated that there are some issues with IDP and the further implementation of the IDP will be postponed until those issues are resolved. He...

Read more: GDPR/Compliance Team Meeting May 27, 2020

Webmasters Team Report - May, 2020

By Wilco Alsemgeest on 2020-05-31 20:21 in Webmasters Team

Information:The webmasters team mainly consists of leaders and liaisons from other teams, with the purpose to effectively work together on all aspects of our properties and infrastructure.The team meets as needed, because managing the properties is a daily task and communication is done through Glip, Mails and ADoodle. Our reports will include general information, actions performed and motions taken over a period of time.The reports will not be about just one meeting which is planned every...

Read more: Webmasters Team Report - May, 2020

Trademark Meeting Notes - May 29, 2020

By Luca Marzo on 2020-05-30 17:30 in Trademark & Licensing Team

Interdepartmental communicationWe have agreed that all Departments that deal with Joomla name sites, such as JUG, JED, Events and JRD, will advise applicants to contact TM for approval and not list sites unless TM approval can be proven. The TM team will not chase applicants to register. It is the applicant responsibility to apply for a license.Policy and website clarificationDocument prepared for Board approval. The wording on the website will be reviewed to ensure clearer...

Read more: Trademark Meeting Notes - May 29, 2020

JED Team Meeting - May 29th, 2020

By Anibal Sanchez on 2020-05-29 14:00 in Extensions Directory Team

The Joomla! Extensions Directory (JED) team met on May 29th, 2020, at 15hs UTC, via Glip to discuss our progress of current tasks. In attendance: Anibal Sanchez, Claire Mandville, Dénes Székely, Hugh Douglas-Smith, Jaz Parkyn, Mark Lee, Tobias Zulauf and Wilco Alsemgeest (Assistant to the Department Coordinator). Absent: Carlos Cámara, Daniel Dubois and Luca Marzo. Team Organization We are processing the queue of new extensions and pending tickets...

Read more: JED Team Meeting - May 29th, 2020

JCM Meeting Report - May 26th, 2020

By Andrea Gentil on 2020-05-29 13:58 in Community Magazine Team

The meeting started at  14:30 (CEST). Participants: Anja de Crom, Aris Ntatsis,  Luca Marzo, Patrick Jackson,  Mark Bender,  Sandra Decoux, Ahmad Moussa, Wilco Alsemgeest, Marc Dechèvre, Andrea Gentil. Apologies: Chris Keen, Hans van der Meer, Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall Discussion outline NDA signing: DC has requested that all TL and ATL sign an NDA. It’s also recommended in the case of members with access to sensitive information. Google Analytics reports: Since Chris...

Read more: JCM Meeting Report - May 26th, 2020

OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - May 21, 2020

By Luca Marzo on 2020-05-28 17:08 in Board of Directors

Open Source Matters, Inc.Full Board of Directors and Officers Meeting Date: May 21, 2020Time: 17:00 UTCTotal time of meeting: 2 hours 0 minutes. Attendees: Brian Mitchell (President), Elisa Foltyn (Vice President), Luca Marzo (Secretary), Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall (Treasurer), Marco Dings (Director), Hugh Douglas-Smith (Director), Djamel Kherbi (Director), Jaz Parkyn (Director). Apologies: Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall (Treasurer) due to health issues. Radek Suski (Director), Eric Lamy...

Read more: OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - May 21, 2020

SA&S Minutes 2020-05-27

By Niels Braczek on 2020-05-28 03:00 in Software Architecture & Strategy Team

  Attendees: Marco, Llewellyn, Marianela, Harald, Niels     Llewellyn and Niels are thinking of replacing (some) framework packages with corresponding packages from Laravel (or other Frameworks) in order to reduce the maintenance efford. Harald states, that Laravel is changing too fast to make that possible. Nevertheless, the team decides to investigate the feasibility package-wise. For the RfC-RfC, we still are waiting for some rephrasing from marketing to make the PfC...

Read more: SA&S Minutes 2020-05-27

Forum Meeting 25/5/2020

By Olaf Offick on 2020-05-25 14:47 in Forum Team

+ Welcome to Per, introduction+ Discussions about the forum behavior of certain users+ Full Joomla 4 Forum, will be added when Joomla 4 is released (We have a Joomla 4 Related Forum in the Development forum: https://forum.joomla.org/viewforum.php?f=803)+ Review of Moderator Activity + Next Meeting: Monday 29th June 2020

Read more: Forum Meeting 25/5/2020

First informal JSST Meeting 2020 (2020-01)

By Tobias Zulauf on 2020-05-23 05:55 in Security Strike Team

Meeting Notes about the first informal JSST Meeting 2020 (2020-01) Time: Monday, 19th of May 2020, 5pm UTC - 6pm UTC Attendees: Benjamin Trenkle, Claire Mandville, George Wilson, Tobias Zulauf About this new meeting format for the JSST Meeting This meeting is intended to be an informal meeting only so the JSST leadership can update the team on ongoing things and current reports can be discussed. As well as the JSST Members can bring in topics they want to discuss with the team. This...

Read more: First informal JSST Meeting 2020 (2020-01)

Production Dept. Meeting - May 19th, 2020

By Marco Dings on 2020-05-19 10:42 in Production

Production Dept. Meeting- May 19, 20201900 CEST, UTC+2  Event time TZ   DETAILS Scheduled duration: 45min Duration: 70min Participants: Benjamin Trenkle (Team Leader), Carlos Cámara (Team Leader), , George Wilson (Release Lead 4.0) Hannes Papenberg (Team Leader),  Marco Dings (Department Coordinator), Nicola Galgano (Team Leader), Niels Braczek (Team Leader), Philip Walton (Team Leader), Robert Deutz (Team Leader), Tobias Zulauf (Release Lead 3.10), Absent with notice:...

Read more: Production Dept. Meeting - May 19th, 2020

Programs Department Meeting - 12th May 2020

By Jaz Parkyn on 2020-05-15 18:58 in Programs

Participants: Jaz Parkyn, Davide Messia, Wilco Alsemgeest Apologies: Chris Keen, Andrea Gentil DC: Membership forms have now been completed for VET and JCP, Educational Outreach is outstanding. Once complete, the Volunteer Portal, Glip Chat and Google Groups memberships will be updated accordingly. Jaz explained that next year’s budget will be affected by the Coronavirus crisis and asked all teams to submit their budget requests for 2020-2021 as soon as possible.  Jaz...

Read more: Programs Department Meeting - 12th May 2020

OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - May 07, 2020

By Luca Marzo on 2020-05-15 09:56 in Board of Directors

Open Source Matters, Inc.Full Board of Directors and Officers Meeting Date: May 07, 2020Time: 17:00 UTCTotal time of meeting: 2 hour 5 minutes Attendees: Brian Mitchell (President), Elisa Foltyn (Vice President), Luca Marzo (Secretary), Marco Dings (Director), Hugh Douglas-Smith (Director), Djamel Kherbi (Director), Jaz Parkyn (Director), Radek Suski (Director). Apologies: Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall (Treasurer) due to health reasons. Eric Lamy (Director). Proxies: Marco Dings served as...

Read more: OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - May 07, 2020

[ May 14th, 2020 ] Operations Department Meeting Minutes

By Radek Suski on 2020-05-15 07:31 in Operations

Operations Department Meeting May 14th, 2020 - 18:00 - 19:20 UTC   Participants: Andrea Gentil, Anibal Sanchez, Deb Cinkus, Karen Dunne, Olaf Offick, Radek Suski, Sebastien Lapoux, Wilco Alsemgeest Apologies: Jaz Parkyn, Sigrid Suski Proxies: Radek Suski for Sigrid Suski   Department Coordinator: Participant has been reminded that there is a reporting requirement for all teams. Request has been made to sign NDA to all Team Leaders and Assistant Team Leaders. It has been...

Read more: [ May 14th, 2020 ] Operations Department Meeting Minutes

GDPR/Compliance Team Meeting May 13, 2020

By Donata Kalnenaite on 2020-05-13 15:07 in Privacy Compliance Team

GDPR/Compliance Team meeting - May 13, 2020This meeting of the Joomla! Compliance Team has been held on May 13, 2020 at 16:30 CET on Glip. Participants In attendance:  Donata Kalnenaite Sandra Decoux Luca Marzo Sander Potjer Roland Dalmulder Alkaios Anagnostopoulos Discussion outline  Donata drafted an article for Joomla Community Magazine on responding to data breaches under GDPR. All of the JCM articles written are scheduled for June 2020 publication...

Read more: GDPR/Compliance Team Meeting May 13, 2020

May 2020

By Sebastien Lapoux on 2020-05-12 09:45 in Showcase Directory Team

Stats APRIL: 9 new sites approved Keep up to date site items -> the tool https://github.com/SIWECOS/Version-Scanner is required Docker. We contacted the leader of https://volunteers.joomla.org/teams/docker-and-infrastructure-team to get an instance dedicated SIWECOS but this team is no more. We contacted https://volunteers.joomla.org/teams/software-architecture-strategy-working-group, waiting a feedback Fixed square format ads issue (thanks Wilco!) Following New Cookie banner...

Read more: May 2020

Joomla Bug Squad Team Meeting - May 8, 2020

By Jacob Waisner on 2020-05-11 21:29 in Bug Squad

Date: May 8, 2020 Time: 19:10 CET Total time of meeting: 2 hours Attendees: Richard Fath, Nicola Galgano, Harald Leithner,Christiane Maier-Stadtherr, SharkyKZ, Jacob Waisner   Discussion outline              During this meeting we discussed the following topics: PLT feedback to Bug Tracking Process Document and responses Synchronizing Github, Jissues, and VP to reflect proper membership PLT feedback to Bug...

Read more: Joomla Bug Squad Team Meeting - May 8, 2020

GDPR/Compliance Team meeting - May 6, 2020

By Donata Kalnenaite on 2020-05-08 18:12 in Privacy Compliance Team

GDPR/Compliance Team meeting - May 6, 2020This meeting of the Joomla! Compliance Team has been held on May 6, 2020 at 16:30 CET on Glip. Participants In attendance:  Roland Dalmulder Donata Kalnenaite Luca Marzo Sandra Decoux Discussion outline  Donata drafted an article for Joomla Community magazine on the data minimization requirement of GDPR.  Luca proposed that we look into using Cookie-Script to ensure continuous compliance with the...

Read more: GDPR/Compliance Team meeting - May 6, 2020

GDPR/Compliance Team meeting - April 29, 2020

By Donata Kalnenaite on 2020-05-08 18:11 in Privacy Compliance Team

GDPR/Compliance Team meeting - April 29, 2020 This meeting of the Joomla! Compliance Team has been held on April 29, 2020 at 16:30 CET on Glip.    Participants In attendance:  Roland Dalmulder Donata Kalnenaite Sander Potjer Luca Marzo Sandra Decoux   Discussion outline  Donata and Luca agreed to get on a call to discuss finishing the Privacy Policy. During that call, it was determined that some of the properties assessments may...

Read more: GDPR/Compliance Team meeting - April 29, 2020

Certification Program: team meeting - April 29th 2020

By Chris Keen on 2020-05-07 18:50 in Certification Team

The meeting started at 17:00 (UTC). Particpants: Attendees:Andrea Gentil, Jereon Moolenschot, Wilco Alsemgeest, Luca Marzo and Chris Keen. Guest: Jaz Parkyn (Dept. Co-ordinator) Absent:  General points 1. JCP Team membership / involvement survey form. All JCP team members have been asked to complete a ‘Team membership’ survey form, developed by Jaz Parkyn. This survey asks team members to declare their intended level of involvement in the tem (e.g. member,...

Read more: Certification Program: team meeting - April 29th 2020

April 2020 Report

By Carlos Cámara on 2020-05-07 13:55 in Joomla Accessibility Team

This report is the  result of a new workflow to handle issues and discussions in the team and it's been worked from April 15th till april 30th. Participants: Carlos Cámara (Team Leader), Christiane Maier-Stadtherr (Contributor), Vito Disimino (Contributor), Davide Messia (Member), Stefan Wajda (Member) Topics New workflow Team meetings have been handled in Glip written chat since some time ago to accomodate them to everyone and give every team member the chance to express their...

Read more: April 2020 Report

Production Dept. Meeting - May 5th, 2020

By Marco Dings on 2020-05-05 23:59 in Production

Production Dept. Meeting AGENDA 2020-05-051900 CEST, 1700 UTC+1  Event time TZ   DETAILS Scheduled duration: 45minDuration: 105minParticipants: Benjamin Trenkle (Team Leader), Carlos Cámara (Team Leader), David Jardin (Team Leader), Hannes Papenberg (Team Leader), Harald Leithner (Release Lead 3.9), Ilagnayeru Manickam (Team Leader), Marco Dings (Department Coordinator), Mike Brandner (Team Leader), Nicola Galgano (Team Leader), Philip Walton (Team Leader), Robert Deutz (Team...

Read more: Production Dept. Meeting - May 5th, 2020

Working Session

By Private Profile 113427e7 on 2020-05-05 16:04 in Resource Directory Team

JRD Status:  April 22 - May 5, 2020 Three submissions, none approved.  Approvals total:  449 
Topics Status on how to verify provider listings Maps component usage; working session for a mapping solution On the call: Karen Richard Deb Brian Next meeting: May 19, 2020

Read more: Working Session

VET: monthly team meeting - 27th April 2020

By Davide Messia on 2020-05-04 14:40 in Joomla! Volunteer Engagement Team

Volunteer Engagement Team Meeting April 27th, 2020 at 17:00:00  UTC Scheduled length of time: 1 hour Participants:  Davide Messia (TL), Chris Keen (ATL), Marco Dings, Laura Gordon, Jaz Parkyn, Luca Marzo, Derek Snieg, Benjamin Trenkle, Marco Dings, David Aswani. Apologies:  Vikas Pisal Discussion points:   Davide : a kind but important remember that we are representing Joomla!.        Please use and encourage polite language...

Read more: VET: monthly team meeting - 27th April 2020

Downloads Google ads campaign - May 1st 2020 Report

By Sandra Decoux on 2020-05-01 06:49 in Marketing Local Community Liaison

Tabata, Sandra and Eric launched on April 4th a Google Ads campaign to promote the Downloads site.The campaign has been set up in 8 languages. The English, Spanish and French campaigns have also Responsive search ad set up. Here are some first stats, from April 4th to April 20th. Clicks and Impressions Number of clicks per campaign Number of visitors on the site The campaigns allowed to increase the number of users visiting the site compared to the previous period. Paid search...

Read more: Downloads Google ads campaign - May 1st 2020 Report

OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - April 23, 2020

By Luca Marzo on 2020-04-30 11:14 in Board of Directors

Open Source Matters, Inc.Full Board of Directors and Officers Meeting Date: April 23, 2020Time: 17:00 UTCTotal time of meeting: 1 hour 15 minutes Attendees: Brian Mitchell (President), Elisa Foltyn (Vice President), Luca Marzo (Secretary), Marco Dings (Director), Hugh Douglas-Smith (Director), Djamel Kherbi (Director), Jaz Parkyn (Director), Radek Suski (Director). Apologies: Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall (Treasurer), Eric Lamy (Director). Proxies: Luca Marzo served as proxy for Rowan Hoskyns...

Read more: OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - April 23, 2020

2020-04 - Meeting / Report minutes

By Wilco Alsemgeest on 2020-04-30 08:50 in Webmasters Team

Information:The webmasters team mainly consist of leaders and liaisons from other teams, with the purpose to effectively work together on all aspects of our properties and infrastructure.The team meets as much as needed, because managing the properties is a daily task and communication is done through Glip, Mails and ADoodle. Our reports will include general information, actions performed and motions taken over a period of time.The reports will not be about just one meeting which is planned...

Read more: 2020-04 - Meeting / Report minutes

Forum Meeting 27/4/2020

By Olaf Offick on 2020-04-27 09:53 in Forum Team

Discussions about adding additional Team Members to the Global Moderator Forum Initial Discussion about adding a General Support Moderator/Local Moderator Team Meeting Both Toivo's and Olaf's Term as Assistant Team Leader, and Team leader are confirmed for another year Issue with Forum emails going to Spam is fixed.

Read more: Forum Meeting 27/4/2020

JED Team Meeting - April 24th, 2020

By Anibal Sanchez on 2020-04-24 14:05 in Extensions Directory Team

The Joomla! Extensions Directory (JED) team met on April 24th, 2020, at 14hs UTC, via Glip to discuss our progress of current tasks. In attendance: Anibal Sanchez, Carlos Cámara, Dénes Székely, Jaz Parkyn, Luca Marzo, Mark Lee, Tobias Zulauf and Wilco Alsemgeest (Assistant to the Department Coordinator). Absent: Daniel Dubois, Hugh Douglas-Smith, Tony Partridge and Troy Hall. Team Organization We are processing the queue of new extensions and...

Read more: JED Team Meeting - April 24th, 2020

JCM Meeting Report - April 22th, 2020

By Andrea Gentil on 2020-04-24 14:02 in Community Magazine Team

The meeting started at 19:00 (CEST). Participants: Luca Marzo, Chris Keen, Patrick Jackson, Anja de Crom, Aris Ntatsis, Sandra Decoux, Ahmad Moussa, Wilco Alsemgeest, Hans van der Meer,  Andrea Gentil. Apologies: Mark Bender, Marc Dechèvre, Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall Discussion outline From 9th to 16th April a vote was held on the selection of a new team leader, resulting in the election of Andrea Gentil as TL. Andrea asked Luca Marzo to be the ATL May issue: the team defined the...

Read more: JCM Meeting Report - April 22th, 2020