JUX Team Meeting February 18, 2016

By Private Profile 60f01f57 on 2016-02-18 00:00 in User Experience Team

JUX Team Meeting Thursday February 18, 2016 11:00am MSTAttendance: Cliff Pfeifer, Chris Raymond, David Lingard, Niels Braczek Announcements:  From this point forward, JUX Team meetings will be held weekly Thursday 11:00am MST (-7 UTC) Starting next week members of the JUX Working Group are required to report progress weekly, preferably during our scheduled meeting. If it is not possible to attend a weekly meeting it must be communicated to the team as soon as possible. Providing...

Read more: JUX Team Meeting February 18, 2016

Meeting Minutes | Joomla! Certification Steering Group | 02-16-2016

By Private Profile 3f48af36 on 2016-02-17 15:55 in Certification Marketing Team

Joined by Sarah Watz President of OSM Patrick Jungbluth (TL - Certification Training Team) Sam Suresh (TL- Certification Platform Team) Richard van Tilborg (TL – Certification Marketing Team) Stefanie Thielmann (ATL - Certification Exam Team) Badges A preselected set of badge designs for the Joomla! Certified Administrator where given to the community to vote on. The voting was online for about a week and we already have 200 votes on the badges. As an alternative a new design was...

Read more: Meeting Minutes | Joomla! Certification Steering Group | 02-16-2016

Joomla! Certification Platform Team Report

By Sam Suresh on 2016-02-17 00:00 in Certification Platform Team

Introduction Joomla! Certification is near the launch. Here is an update from the Certification Platform Team (CPT). The Certification Platform Team is responsible to create and maintain the certification platform which consist of; Exam Delivery Learning Partners Dashboard Payments and Enrollment History and Directory of Certified Users. At this point the certification platform is almost ready. Currently this team is working on the look and feel. Minutes The CPT members meet every...

Read more: Joomla! Certification Platform Team Report

16 February 2016 JUG Team Meeting Minutes

By Jennifer Gress on 2016-02-16 20:46 in User Groups Team

In attendance: Jenn GressDjamel KherbiBrian RonnowRowan Hoskyns-AbrahallDuke Speer Apologies: Saurabh ShahRuth CheesleyHelvecio da Silva No shows: Eric LamyAlejandro PascoliBruce ValleMichelle BissonMarco Richter 1. Discussed new listings. Helvecio to work on Manitoba, Jenn to work on Catania. 2. Considered new member applicants. 3. Directory review status: Djamel is working on South America. Jenn is flailing on working on the US. Osbert did his review of countries, they need to be...

Read more: 16 February 2016 JUG Team Meeting Minutes

Feb 13th 2016 - JRD Working Group Session

By Private Profile 2636970a on 2016-02-13 00:00 in Resource Directory Team

Today was primarily a review session for progress on streamlining the website and cleanup load time issues and user experience issues. We also reviewed outstanding support and approval tickets It included: Explore issue with GeoRadius search submitted by Brian Peat, thanks Brian for your input. Navigation has been audited, cleaned and tested. Maintenance and backup processes reviewed, all extension up to date. Continue cleaning up the translations and preparing for the launch of the JRD...

Read more: Feb 13th 2016 - JRD Working Group Session

Seeking New Working Group Leader for the JRD

By Private Profile c2c37887 on 2016-02-12 22:14 in Resource Directory Team

Dawn Russell is stepping down as group leader after 2.5 years of service in order to contribute to other areas of the project. We are accepting applications for a new group leader. Primary responsibilities include organizing meetings, overseeing goals and objectives, deligating tasks, pitching in during working group sessions, and defining the vision for the years to come including new functionality and design elements. Please email dawn.russell@resources.joomla.org with a letter of...

Read more: Seeking New Working Group Leader for the JRD

Certification Operation Team - Meeting Notes - 11 February, 2016

By Luca Marzo on 2016-02-11 14:11 in Certification Operations Team

The Joomla! Certification Operation Team (COT) meets every Thursday at 1:00 PM GMT. This meeting was held on February 11th, 2016 on Glip. Team members Presents: Patrick Jungbluth, Sam Suresh (partly), Luca Marzo, Andre Dreier. Absents: Pablo Pantoja, Arjen Schrijvers, Chris Keen, Hector Mansilla, Deb Cinkus, Johan Van der Velde. Discussion Outline Patrick reported news from the Steering Meeting. COT will handle the mailbox certification[at]community.joomla.org Team asked to...

Read more: Certification Operation Team - Meeting Notes - 11 February, 2016

UX Team Meeting February 10th, 2016

By Private Profile 60f01f57 on 2016-02-11 00:00 in User Experience Team

UX Team Meeting Report   February 10, 2016
. 2 separate meetings at 9am & 5pm MST time

 We have accepted that no meeting time will ever work for everyone due to geography. We will create smaller groups and coordinate leadership communication based on location and tasks.  9am Attendance: Cliff Pfeifer, Chris Raymond, Niels Braczek, Niranjan Janarhana
 5pm Attendance: Cliff Pfeifer, Marco Dings, Niels Braczek, Eric Fernace
 Not Available: David Lingard, Elisa Foltyn-...

Read more: UX Team Meeting February 10th, 2016

Team meeting 09 Feb 2016

By Private Profile 6af79b34 on 2016-02-09 22:26 in Joomla! World Conference Team

Meeting Notes: JWC team Date/Time: 09 Feb 2016 19:00 - 21.15 CETLocation: Online Recorder: Britta Stender In Attendance: TJ Baker, Brian Peat, Britta Stender, Mathias Jensen, Ronni Christiansen, Mike Demopoulos Not present: Jerri Christiansen, Søren Beck Jensen   Agenda: Keynotes Theme AV budget Budget Financial Policy Sponsors JWC 17 Marketing Website   Theme We discussed the idea of having a theme for JWC16. Several...

Read more: Team meeting 09 Feb 2016

Joomla GSoC Team First two meetings summary. Meeting Dates: 27-JAN-2016, 4-FEB-2016

By Private Profile 95792f89 on 2016-02-07 00:00 in Google Summer of Code Joomla Team

Meetings Attended by: Puneet Kala, Ana Barcellos, Ashan Fernando, Achal Aggarwal, Nicola Galgano, Paulo Ries.  Meetings done on: GLIP, Joomla-gsoc-16-planing channel  Summary: 1) Ana, Puneet, Ashan and Achal are currently involded in preparing documents related to GSoC-16, adding them to Joomla! Docs 2) Puneet, Ana are involved in collecting Idea's from the Community, contacting people via different platforms like email, social network etc.  3) Annoucement about the team...

Read more: Joomla GSoC Team First two meetings summary. Meeting Dates: 27-JAN-2016, 4-FEB-2016

Feb 6th 2016 - JRD Working Group Session

By Private Profile 2636970a on 2016-02-06 00:00 in Resource Directory Team

Today we pushed live a new version of the JRD with many improvements. This is phase 1 of our plan to streamline the website and cleanup load time issues and user experience issues. It included: Version 2 of the Geo Radius search to improve the search experience for Registered Joomla Providers. Removing the original archive directory and many other installs of Joomla. Making the categories of providers more prominent and styled closer to that of the JED. Updating the template to the...

Read more: Feb 6th 2016 - JRD Working Group Session

Certification Operation Team - Meeting Notes - 4 February, 2016

By Luca Marzo on 2016-02-04 13:44 in Certification Operations Team

The Joomla! Certification Operation Team (COT) meets every Thursday at 1:00 PM GMT. This meeting was held on February 4th, 2016 on Glip. Team members Presents: Patrick Jungbluth, Sam Suresh, Luca Marzo, Pablo Pantoja Absents: Andre Dreier, Arjen Schrijvers, Chris Keen, Hector Mansilla, Deb Cinkus, Johan Van der Velde. Discussion Outline Patrick reported news from the Steering Meeting. Team received a free license of JIRA Service Desk, Deb will handle the installation next...

Read more: Certification Operation Team - Meeting Notes - 4 February, 2016

2 February JUG Team meeting minutes

By Djamel Kherbi on 2016-02-02 00:00 in User Groups Team

In attendance: Jenn Gress Ruth Cheesley Bruce Valle Djamel Kherbi Eric Lamy Brian Ronnow   Absent: Michelle Bisson Marco Richter Duke Speer Helvecio da Silva Saurabh Shah Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall Alejandro Pascoli JUG Team meeting held on Hangout at 19:00 PM,the meeting was lead by Jenn Gress, the following item were discussed.   1.Review of  the pending  listing, update and new approval of the JUGS, progress on the approval, updates on the tickets and...

Read more: 2 February JUG Team meeting minutes

JUX Team Update February 2016

By Private Profile 60f01f57 on 2016-02-01 00:00 in User Experience Team

January 2016 was a rebuilding and re-organizing month for the JUX team. We have new team leadership and have added several new team members. A review of all previous work and resources has been completed and we have a new strategy to move forward.   Over the past year, it has become evident that better User Experience is being demanded by our community. The role of the JUX team is more important than ever and the efforts must be ongoing. A main focus while rebuilding is to build a...

Read more: JUX Team Update February 2016

JED Team Meeting Notes - 29th January, 2016

By Private Profile 8ada61bb on 2016-01-29 14:28 in Extensions Directory Team

Today the Joomla Extensions Directory (JED) team met at 6:00 AM (GMT -8) via Glip to discuss our progress of current tasks.   Statistics for the month of January 2016:   Listings: 292 Submitted 266 Approved Tickets: 513 Submitted 479 Processed Reviews: 1245 Submitted   Jira Updates   We have updated the several hundred pending Jira issues to make sure they are up to date and still a bug. We haven’t been able to work with any issues since we...

Read more: JED Team Meeting Notes - 29th January, 2016

Certification Operation Team - Meeting Notes - 28 January, 2016

By Luca Marzo on 2016-01-28 14:29 in Certification Operations Team

The Joomla! Certification Operation Team (COT) meets every Thursday at 1:00 PM GMT. This meeting was held on January 28th, 2016 on Glip. Team members Presents: Patrick Jungbluth, Sam Suresh, Luca Marzo, Andre Dreier. Absents: Arjen Schrijvers, Chris Keen, Hector Mansilla, Deb Cinkus, Pablo Pantoja, Johan Van der Velde. Discussion Outline Team discussed about a price charge for JLPs when they come to proctor to a JUG/Joomla Event exam session. Team sent contracts for JLPs and...

Read more: Certification Operation Team - Meeting Notes - 28 January, 2016

MWG LT - Kick Off Meeting 2016

By Private Profile 856e51e5 on 2016-01-27 00:00 in Marketing Team

Leadership Kick Off meeting 2016 : Agenda and notes can be found at : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1R5WvUekl2xs-jt59PXki5nrKSvCOnx5-YT51XTkTQaw/edit?usp=sharing

Read more: MWG LT - Kick Off Meeting 2016

Meeting notes Joomla.org redesign

By Private Profile d7213894 on 2016-01-25 00:00 in Joomla.org homepage redesign

We met in the team and went through the submitted designs and selected various design elements that we liked and a sub team was assigned with combining the elemenmts into a final design. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1v39ZM2BWEEASkvJ_uRLZgPw93la-62h7VmQlEHUuwsw/edit?usp=sharing

Read more: Meeting notes Joomla.org redesign

Joomla 3.6 webservices

By Private Profile 5b807da4 on 2016-01-22 01:33 in Web Services Working Group

The webservices workgroup has started to build an architecture that will integrate webservices (digital connectors with other data sources) in Joomla, planned for the release of Joomla 3.6. The first steps are made to build a first version, based on proven component webservices solutions as well as with involvement of community members working with web-connectivity and Joomla on a daily base.  As security and performance as well as flexibility, standardization are hot topics on this...

Read more: Joomla 3.6 webservices

Certification Operation Team - Meeting Notes - 21 January, 2016

By Luca Marzo on 2016-01-21 13:56 in Certification Operations Team

The Joomla! Certification Operation Team (COT) meets every Thursday at 1:00 PM GMT. This meeting was held on January 21st, 2016 on Glip. Team members Presents: Patrick Jungbluth, Sam Suresh, Luca Marzo, Pablo Pantoja. Absents: Arjen Schrijvers, Chris Keen, Hector Mansilla, Deb Cinkus, Andre Dreier, Johan Van der Velde. Discussion Outline Marketing Team informed team about the badges situation. They will choose the official badge set during next team meeting. Patrick updated Big...

Read more: Certification Operation Team - Meeting Notes - 21 January, 2016

January 2016 - Events Team Meeting Report

By Radek Suski on 2016-01-21 00:00 in Events Team

Attendees: Radek Suski, Sigrid Suski,  David Jardin, Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall, Carlos Cámara, David Aswani Date/Time: January 12, 2016 @ 17:00 UTC Topics:   Adding a new rule to get a financial report from the Joomladay organizers. We are going to ask organisers to provide a financial report on their event website and provide a link to the document we can put in their listing on the event website. We can use JaB financial report as an example We confirm the approval...

Read more: January 2016 - Events Team Meeting Report

CLT Meeting Minutes - January 2016

By Private Profile 0adfdec2 on 2016-01-20 00:00 in Community Leadership Team

Participants: Ruth Cheesley, Peter Bui, Sander Potjer, David Jardin   Absent:Guillermo Bravo   Abbreviation Guide: CLT = Community Leadership Team http://www.joomla.org/about-joomla/the-... -team.html JED = Joomla Extensions Directory http://extensions.joomla.org/ JRD = Joomla Resources Directory http://resources.joomla.org/ JAB = JandBeyond Conference http://jandbeyond.org/ JCM = Joomla Community Magazine http://magazine.joomla.org JUG = Joomla...

Read more: CLT Meeting Minutes - January 2016

19 January 2016 JUG Team Meeting Minutes

By Jennifer Gress on 2016-01-19 19:29 in User Groups Team

In attendance: Brian RonnowDjamel KherbiJenn Gress Absent: Ruth CheeselyHelvecio da SilvaEric LamySaurabh ShahAlejandro PascoliBruce ValleRowan Hoskyns-AbrahallMichelle BissonDuke SpeerMarco Richter With such a small group today we just went over the pending reports and listings. We tabled a number of things that need input from Ruth. Jenn sent an email to Ruth to find out if she is alright - she's been out of communication for some time. Jenn also to connect with a couple of members that...

Read more: 19 January 2016 JUG Team Meeting Minutes

Certification Operation Team - Meeting Notes - 14 January, 2016

By Luca Marzo on 2016-01-14 14:08 in Certification Operations Team

The Joomla! Certification Operation Team (COT) meets every Thursday at 1:00 PM GMT. This meeting was held on January 14th, 2016 on Glip. Team members Presents: Patrick Jungbluth, Sam Suresh, Luca Marzo, Johan Van der Velde. Absents: Pamir Masharul Tasbeeh, Arjen Schrijvers, Chris Keen, Hector Mansilla, Deb Cinkus, Andre Dreier, Pablo Pantoja Discussion Outline Patrick received access to Adobe Echosign Team is going to share contracts for JLPs to OSM’s President in order to...

Read more: Certification Operation Team - Meeting Notes - 14 January, 2016

Report from the Joomla! Certification Steering Team - 12th January 2016

By Private Profile 3f48af36 on 2016-01-14 00:00 in Certification Marketing Team

The Joomla! Certification Steering Team started into a new year. In the meeting the team received an overview about the new energy in the Joomla! Certification Marketing Team. Robert Wilson has created a creative and enthusiastic team to start to raise the awareness for the Certification Program in the near future. To get all the work done the team tries to reactivate members, who have signed up for the team a long time ago and is looking for volunteers to participate as well. Sign in at...

Read more: Report from the Joomla! Certification Steering Team - 12th January 2016

December 2015 - Events Team Meeting Report

By Radek Suski on 2016-01-11 09:19 in Events Team

December 9, 2015 Attendees: Radek Suski, Sigrid Suski, Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall, Carlos Cámara, David Aswani Not in attendance: David Jardin (excused)   Discussed following topics:   Joomladay Italy and Joomla Festival problem. We are going to pass this to CLT. They should decide if we remove the events from the Events site Update Events Site -> will be updated this weekend by Radek Approval Training -> Radek makes a Doodle Articles for the...

Read more: December 2015 - Events Team Meeting Report

PLT Meeting Thursday December 17th, 2015

By Private Profile 92fe67b0 on 2016-01-07 08:07 in Production Leadership Team

Previous meeting minutes: https://volunteers.joomla.org/reports/120-plt-summit-sptember-2015-meeting-report      Present: Javier Gómez, Robert Deutz, Chris Davenport, Tessa Mero, Viktor Vogel, George Wilson, Marco Dings, Roland Dalmulder, Thomas Hunziker   Absent: Jessica Dunbar, Tom Hutchison   Total time of the meeting:  2h   # Topics:   ## 3.4.7 Security Release & Marketing, 20 minutes (George) A security release will We will be...

Read more: PLT Meeting Thursday December 17th, 2015

Certification Operation Team - Meeting Notes - 17 December, 2015

By Luca Marzo on 2015-12-17 14:29 in Certification Operations Team

The Joomla! Certification Operation Team (COT) meets every Thursday at 1:00 PM GMT. This meeting was held on December 17th, 2015 on Glip. Team members Presents: Patrick Jungbluth, Sam Suresh, Luca Marzo, Pablo Pantoja (partly), Andre Dreier, Deb Cinkus. Absents: Pamir Masharul Tasbeeh, Arjen Schrijvers, Chris Keen, Hector Mansilla. Discussion Outline Patrick shared with the Team the Badge drafts for the Certification Program created by the Marketing Team. Steering Team will...

Read more: Certification Operation Team - Meeting Notes - 17 December, 2015

Transition Team Meeting 17/12/2015

By George Wilson on 2015-12-17 00:00 in Transition Team

Transition Team Weekly Meeting - Agenda + Minutes Date: 17-Dec-2015 Time: 10:00 PM GMT Doodle: Done Where: GoToMeeting Facilitator: Ian MacMillan Minutes By:     Meeting Objectives: Movement   Requested Attendees: Jon Neubauer Stepped Down (see note) Ryan Ozimek No Helvecio Dasilva No George Wilson Special Mention - Huge contribution...

Read more: Transition Team Meeting 17/12/2015

17th Meeting of Joomla Automated Testing Working Group

By Private Profile 95792f89 on 2015-12-12 00:00 in Automated Testing Team

Meeting Date: Wednesday 9th December, 2015 Meeting Attended by:  Puneet Kala, Javier Gomez, Kshitij Sharma, Roger Abt, Yves Hoppe Absent:  Michael Babker, Niels Braczek, Robert Deutz, Tristan Bailey, Viktor Vogel, Michiel Verhoef, Jack Raknailuang, Valerie Isaksen, Dalpat Singh, Victor Escobar, Tito Alvarez, Milton Bryant, Roland Dalmulder, David Jardin, Prital Patel Previous meeting report:...

Read more: 17th Meeting of Joomla Automated Testing Working Group