Summary of Sprint day 2 - London - January 22, 2017

By Private Profile 6fd9e8cd on 2017-01-22 18:51 in Certification Team

Testing and finetuning the exam was the main theme of the second day of the Sprint in London. Because we worked in multidiscilipaire groups we will not summarize our progress in subgroups We have accomplished the following: Updating all questions in the exam system to the new category structure Updating all open question improvements in the exam system Expanding the maintenance system Creating a "My Students" view for JLPs (Name, date, grades) Changing several small "bugs" and...

Read more: Summary of Sprint day 2 - London - January 22, 2017

Certification Super Sprint - London - January 21, 2017

By Luca Marzo on 2017-01-21 19:16 in Certification Team

Some members of the Joomla! Certification Program met at the Joomla! Super Sprint in London. Team members In attendance: Luca Marzo, Patrick Jungbluth, Stefanie Thielmann, Michael Snoeren, Richard van Tilborg, Sam Suresh, Chris Keen. First day summary The overall group talked about the strategy for 2017. Team decided and implemented a policy about data and workflow management for the project and sent out a newsletter to all team members. Team decided also how to handle...

Read more: Certification Super Sprint - London - January 21, 2017

Media Manager status meeting 19.1.2017

By Allon Moritz on 2017-01-19 20:03 in New Media Manager Team

Thursday 19th January 2017 on Google Hangouts Time: 19:30 CEST List of Attendees Overview   Attendee   A     A Allon Moritz (Lead) CH x       Marco Dings NL x       Yves Hoppe DE x       David Neukirchen DE x       Dawn Russell US         Britta...

Read more: Media Manager status meeting 19.1.2017

COT - Meeting notes - January 19, 2017

By Luca Marzo on 2017-01-19 17:52 in Certification Operations Team

The Joomla! Certification Operations Team (COT) meets every Thursday at 1:00 PM GMT. This meeting was held on January 19, 2017 on Glip. Team members In attendance: Patrick Jungbluth, Oscar Ortiz, Todd Woodward, Richard van Tilborg, Arjen Schrijvers. Absents: Chris Keen, Hector Mansilla, Luca Marzo, Pablo Pantoja. Discussion Outline Short report from the steering meeting on tuesday. JoomlaDay Florida would like to have an exam prep session. Todd will send them a slideshow with the...

Read more: COT - Meeting notes - January 19, 2017

17 January 2017 JUG Team Meeting Minutes

By Jennifer Gress on 2017-01-17 20:39 in User Groups Team

In attendance:Djamel KherbiBrian RonnowRowan Hoskyns-AbrahallLuca MarzoJenn GressEric Lamy Apologies:Duke Speer No show:Bruce ValleDaniel Dubois Rowan to get our mailing out today. Listings are all on target. Rowan to submit the budget by the end of the month. Jenn to work on docs.joomla.org this week and determine next steps. Rowan and Jenn to work on a logo for the JUG Team to use in the magazine. Jenn to start doing the JUG Round Ups for the JCM again. Adding Certification Exam...

Read more: 17 January 2017 JUG Team Meeting Minutes

Certification Steering Meeting - January 17, 2017

By Luca Marzo on 2017-01-17 17:48 in Certification Team

The Joomla! Certification Steering Group meets every Tuesday at 2:00 PM GMT.This meeting was held on January 17, 2017 on Glip. Discussion outline Operations team restructured the documents and is ready for 2017. New responsibilities are set up in the group for RC, JUGs and JLPs Platform team sorted topics for the sprint in London and depending tickets have been sorted. They received a request for JoomlaDay Florida. The team will improve the flow to buy the seats for JD and JUGs. Exam Team...

Read more: Certification Steering Meeting - January 17, 2017

January 2017

By Claire Mandville on 2017-01-13 20:31 in Vulnerable Extensions List Team

Here are the points covered by the VEL team in their recent meeting.Discussion on responsible disclosure and time between fixing, release and notification of patch.  Discusion on recent and active VEL items.Discussion on vulnerable abandon ware listings.Discussion on SOP manual. Discussion on recent viewing issues caused by server, information given and method of repair.  Discussion on social media use. Discussion on transition.Discussion on dedicated VEL tracking extension. Thank you

Read more: January 2017

JED Team Meeting - January 13, 2017

By Anibal Sanchez on 2017-01-13 16:33 in Extensions Directory Team

  Today the Joomla! Extensions Directory (JED) team met at 2pm GMT via Glip to discuss our progress of current tasks.   In attendance: Jaz Parkyn, Anibal Sanchez, Hugh Douglas-Smith, Daniel Dubois, Johan Janssens, Claire Mandville, Dénes Székely, and Paul Franklin TO-DO for the next month A new JED Checker release is coming with updated rules for extension development and JED site. Anibal is going to create a post about The new Joomla! Update System...

Read more: JED Team Meeting - January 13, 2017

Media Manager status meeting 12.1.2017

By Allon Moritz on 2017-01-13 07:10 in New Media Manager Team

Thursday 12th January 2017 on Google Hangouts Time: 19:30 CEST List of Attendees Overview   Attendee   A     A Allon Moritz (Lead) CH X       Marco Dings NL         Yves Hoppe DE X       David Neukirchen DE X       Dawn Russell US X       Britta...

Read more: Media Manager status meeting 12.1.2017

30th Meeting Joomla! Automated Testing

By Yves Hoppe on 2017-01-12 18:30 in Automated Testing Team

Wednesday, 11th January 2017 on Glip Time: 16:00 CESTReport: Any volunteers? Previous meeting report   List of Attendees Overview   Attendee   A     A Yves Hoppe (Lead) YH x Astrid Günther AG x Javier Gomez (Assistant TL) JG   Jelle Kok JK   Abu Huraira Bin Aman AA   Niels Braczek NB   Guido de...

Read more: 30th Meeting Joomla! Automated Testing

COT - Meeting notes - January 12, 2017

By Luca Marzo on 2017-01-12 14:13 in Certification Operations Team

The Joomla! Certification Operations Team (COT) meets every Thursday at 1:00 PM GMT. This meeting was held on January 12, 2017 on Glip.   Team members In attendance: Luca Marzo, Patrick Jungbluth, Oscar Ortiz, Todd Woodward, Pablo Pantoja, Richard van Tilborg, Arjen Schrijvers. Absents: Chris Keen, Hector Mansilla Discussion Outline Luca is completing the evaluation of new applications as Joomla! Learning Partner. Oscar is dealing with the applications as Regional...

Read more: COT - Meeting notes - January 12, 2017

Media Manager status meeting 5.1.2017

By Private Profile c2c37887 on 2017-01-05 20:44 in New Media Manager Team

Thursday 5th January 2017 on Google Hangouts Time: 19:30 CEST List of Attendees Overview   Attendee   A     A Allon Moritz (Lead) CH X       Marco Dings NL X       Yves Hoppe DE X       David Neukirchen DE X       Dawn Russell US X       Britta...

Read more: Media Manager status meeting 5.1.2017

User Group Team Meeting - January 03, 2017

By Luca Marzo on 2017-01-03 19:09 in User Groups Team

Attendees: Djamel Kherbi, Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall, Jenn Gress, Luca Marzo, Daniel Dubois. Apologies: Brian Ronnow, Eric Lamy No shows: Duke Speer, Marco Richter, Bruce Valle. Discussion outline Team members processed almost all listings. JUG Team proposed to enforce the rule that each TLD including Joomla word should use use Open Source Matters as Registrant. Team discussed about the no shows at the meetings. Djamel will send a reminder to recurrent absent members to see if...

Read more: User Group Team Meeting - January 03, 2017

Certification Steering Meeting - January 03, 2017

By Luca Marzo on 2017-01-03 14:26 in Certification Team

The Joomla! Certification Steering Group meets every Tuesday at 2:00 PM GMT. This meeting was held on January 03, 2017 on Glip.   Team members In attendance: Luca Marzo, Sarah Watz, Oscar Ortiz. Absents: Arjen Schrijvers, Michael Snoeren, Patrick Jungbluth, Stefanie Thielman, Sam Suresh, Richard van Tilborg. Discussion Outline Steering group refined the estimation for exam seats to be sold in 2017. Steering group is working to define the budget for 2017. Certification...

Read more: Certification Steering Meeting - January 03, 2017

PLT Meeting - December 29, 2016

By Luca Marzo on 2016-12-29 23:41 in Production Leadership Team

Team members Presents: Luca, Robert, Chris, Marco, George, Roland Absents: Javier, Tessa, Viktor Time:  21:30 CET Total time of the meeting:  110 minutes Previous meeting minutes https://volunteers.joomla.org/leadership/production-leadership-team/reports/392-plt-meeting-november-30-2016 Transition Process The Joomla! Transition Team started the transition process, driving the Joomla! Community to the new model and structure. All the teams arranged call for nominations and...

Read more: PLT Meeting - December 29, 2016

Media Manager status meeting 27.12.2016

By Private Profile c2c37887 on 2016-12-27 21:57 in New Media Manager Team

Media Manager status meetinghttps://volunteers.joomla.org/teams/new-media-manager-team Monday 27th December 2016 on Google Hangouts Time: 19:30 CESTList of Attendees Overview   Attendee   A     A Allon Moritz (Lead) CH x       Marco Dings   x       Yves Hoppe   x       David...

Read more: Media Manager status meeting 27.12.2016

Meeting Minutes - Open Source Matters, Inc. Board meeting 17 November 2016

By Joe Sonne on 2016-12-27 21:48 in Open Source Matters

The meeting minutes are published on the OSM website. Here is a link to the November 2016 meeting minutes: Meeting Minutes - Open Source Matters, Inc. Board meeting 17 November 2016

Read more: Meeting Minutes - Open Source Matters, Inc. Board meeting 17 November 2016

Certification Steering Meeting - December 27, 2016

By Luca Marzo on 2016-12-27 14:28 in Certification Team

The Joomla! Certification Steering Group meets every Tuesday at 2:00 PM GMT. This meeting was held on December 27, 2016 on Glip.   Team members In attendance: Luca Marzo, Sarah Watz, Oscar Ortiz, Richard van Tilborg. Absents: Arjen Schrijvers, Michael Snoeren, Patrick Jungbluth, Stefanie Thielman,  Sam Suresh. Discussion Outline Steering group is working to define the budget for 2017 and is refining the income estimation and calculation. Marketing Team is working on...

Read more: Certification Steering Meeting - December 27, 2016

Roadmap

By Allon Moritz on 2016-12-27 07:40 in New Media Manager Team

As with the sprint in Vienna, a small group of Joomlers rebooted the "New Media Manager" project. During this three days we discovered some challenges when implementing certain features which will have big impact on the user workflow. Additionally we checked the UX survey from 2015, to get a rough idea what people need/expect from the media manager most. The outcome was, that we want to provide a feature roadmap where we can cover most of the needs on short term and to outline the path where...

Read more: Roadmap

20th of December 2016 User Groups Team (JUG) meeting report

By Brian Ronnow on 2016-12-21 06:58 in User Groups Team

In attendance: Jenn Gress Brian Ronnow Djamel Kherbi Luca Marzo   Apologies: Eric Lamy Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall Daniel Dubois   No Shows: Bruce Valle Marco Richter Duke Speer   We had our bi-monthly meeting first meeting for the month of December, helded  from 19 pm to 20 pm CET on Google hangout, the following items were discussed. 1.  Listing updates. All listing are in progress and we are communicating with all new lisnings and updates. 2. Rowan will...

Read more: 20th of December 2016 User Groups Team (JUG) meeting report

Certification Steering Meeting - December 20, 2016

By Luca Marzo on 2016-12-20 14:32 in Certification Team

The Joomla! Certification Steering Group meets every Tuesday at 2:00 PM GMT. This meeting was held on December 20, 2016 on Glip.   Team members In attendance: Luca Marzo, Patrick Jungbluth, Stefanie Thielman, Oscar Ortiz,  Sam Suresh. Absents: Arjen Schrijvers, Sarah Watz, Richard van Tilborg, Michael Snoeren. Discussion Outline Exam Team is working on questions. Exam Team is working also on the maintenance system, several steps have been done. Operations Team is...

Read more: Certification Steering Meeting - December 20, 2016

Downloads Site API Beta Launch

By Private Profile 2acc0fde on 2016-12-20 13:09 in Webmasters Team

We are pleased to announce the first beta release of the downloads site API.  This API is designed to make some of the data stored on the website available through a programmatic interface.  The initial release includes support for retrieving the download counts, the hash signatures of all files in a release, and the latest version number for each major version branch. The API is designed based on the OpenAPI 2.0 specification and the documentation may be found...

Read more: Downloads Site API Beta Launch

Joomla GSoC 2017 Kick Start

By Private Profile 95792f89 on 2016-12-19 07:18 in Google Summer of Code Joomla Team

We had our first meeting to start planning on GSoC 2017, some of the updates related to the team are the following:  1) Yves Hoppe has been added to the team of Admin's for GSoC 2017, Joomla will have three Admin's for GSoC 2017 edition.  Yves has been an active member of the team for past one year, he comes with a lot of technical expertise, his knowledge and experience in Joomla would help us plan for projects in a better way for 2017. Yves would also take care of code quality...

Read more: Joomla GSoC 2017 Kick Start

JUX Team Update December 13th 2016

By Private Profile 60f01f57 on 2016-12-13 22:31 in User Experience Team

This update is a summary of JUX Team activity over the past two weeks. Team News  The Transistion Team has officially concluded Cliff Pfeifer will remain as JUX Team Leader. We would like to thank the Transition Team for their time, effort and diligence in resolving this situation.  Team Leader Update  As of now, the JUX Team is my only focus in this community. I have officially stepped down from all of my other community positions in order to lead this team more...

Read more: JUX Team Update December 13th 2016

Certification Steering Meeting - December 13, 2016

By Luca Marzo on 2016-12-13 14:43 in Certification Team

The Joomla! Certification Steering Group meets every Tuesday at 2:00 PM GMT. This meeting was held on December 13, 2016 on Glip.   Team members In attendance: Luca Marzo, Patrick Jungbluth, Stefanie Thielman, Richard van Tilborg, Michael Snoeren, Sarah Watz, Oscar Ortiz. Absents: Arjen Schrijvers, Sam Suresh. Discussion Outline Richard is trying to improve the relations with Joomla! Learning Partners. Certification Marketing Team is working on blog posts. Certification...

Read more: Certification Steering Meeting - December 13, 2016

Meeting Minutes - Open Source Matters, Inc. Board meeting 20 October 2016

By Joe Sonne on 2016-12-13 14:02 in Open Source Matters

The meeting minutes are published on the OSM website. Here is a link to the October 2016 meeting minutes: Meeting Minutes - Open Source Matters, Inc. Board meeting 20 October 2016

Read more: Meeting Minutes - Open Source Matters, Inc. Board meeting 20 October 2016

Meeting Minutes - Open Source Matters, Inc. Board meeting 22 September 2016

By Joe Sonne on 2016-12-13 14:01 in Open Source Matters

The meeting minutes are published on the OSM website. Here is a link to the September 2016 meeting minutes: Meeting Minutes - Open Source Matters, Inc. Board meeting 22 September 2016

Read more: Meeting Minutes - Open Source Matters, Inc. Board meeting 22 September 2016

Meeting Minutes - Open Source Matters, Inc. Board meeting 18 August 2016

By Joe Sonne on 2016-12-13 13:59 in Open Source Matters

The meeting minutes are published on the OSM website. Here is a link to the August 2016 meeting minutes: Meeting Minutes ­ Open Source Matters, Inc. Board meeting 18 August 2016

Read more: Meeting Minutes - Open Source Matters, Inc. Board meeting 18 August 2016

Meeting Minutes - Open Source Matters, Inc. Board meeting 30 June 2016

By Joe Sonne on 2016-12-13 13:58 in Open Source Matters

The meeting minutes are published on the OSM website. Here is a link to the June 2016 meeting minutes: Meeting Minutes ­ Open Source Matters, Inc. Board meeting 30 June 2016

Read more: Meeting Minutes - Open Source Matters, Inc. Board meeting 30 June 2016

Meeting Minutes - Open Source Matters, Inc. Board meeting 26 May 2016

By Joe Sonne on 2016-12-13 13:57 in Open Source Matters

The meeting minutes are published on the OSM website. Here is a link to the May 2016 meeting minutes: Meeting Minutes ­ Open Source Matters, Inc. Board meeting 26 May 2016

Read more: Meeting Minutes - Open Source Matters, Inc. Board meeting 26 May 2016