Production Dept. Meeting - October 22, 2019

By Harald Leithner on 2019-11-30 11:26 in Production

Joomla Production Department Meeting Date: October 22, 2019 Time: 17:00 UTC Total time of meeting: 30 minutes Attendees: Participants: Harald Leithner (Department Coordinator), Marco Dings (Team Leader), Benjamin Trenkle (Team Leader), Nicola Galgano (Team Leader),  Philip Walton (Team Leader) Apologies: Hannes Papenberg (Team Leader), David Jardin (Team Leader),  Puneet Kala (Team Leader), George Wilson (Release Lead), Robert Deutz (Team Leader),  Ilagnayeru Manickam...

Read more: Production Dept. Meeting - October 22, 2019

Production Dept. Meeting - October 08, 2019

By Harald Leithner on 2019-11-30 11:23 in Production

Joomla Production Department Meeting Date: October 08, 2019 Time: 17:00 UTC Total time of meeting: 60 minutes Attendees: Participants: Harald Leithner (Department Coordinator), Marco Dings (Team Leader), Benjamin Trenkle (Team Leader), Nicola Galgano (Team Leader), David Jardin (Team Leader),  George Wilson (Release Lead) Apologies: Robert Deutz (Team Leader),  Ilagnayeru Manickam (Team Leader), Stefan Wajda (Team Leader), Mike Brandner (Team Leader), Puneet Kala (Team Leader),...

Read more: Production Dept. Meeting - October 08, 2019

Joomla Bug Squad Team Meeting - November 29, 2019

By Nicola Galgano on 2019-11-30 10:13 in Bug Squad

Date: November 29, 2019 Time: 19:05 CEST Total time of meeting: 1 hour Attendees: Sandra Decoux, Richard Fath,Nicola Galgano,Troy Hall,SharkyKZ Discussion outline   Current status Unfortunately we still have a big number of open issues in the tracker (574), plus we have 25 pull request marked as RTC (ready to commit) waiting for some response from maintainers, as a side note, some of these pr has been initially submitted from 2017, and plus there are 19 release blocker...

Read more: Joomla Bug Squad Team Meeting - November 29, 2019

OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - November 14, 2019

By Luca Marzo on 2019-11-24 10:48 in Board of Directors

Open Source Matters, Inc.Full Board of Directors and Officers Meeting Date: November 14, 2019Time: 18:00 UTCTotal time of meeting: 1 hour 05 minutes Attendees: Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall (President), Daniel Dubois (Vice President), Luca Marzo (Secretary), Brian Mitchell (Treasurer), Djamel Kherbi (Director), Harald Leithner (Director), Hugh Douglas-Smith (Director), Jaz Parkyn (Director), Eric Lamy (Director). Apologies: Jason Nickerson (Director). Proxies: - Discussion...

Read more: OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - November 14, 2019

OSM, Inc. - Semi-Annual Members Meeting - September 18, 2019

By Luca Marzo on 2019-11-18 14:23 in Board of Directors

Open Source Matters, Inc.Semi-Annual Members Meeting Date: September 18, 2019Time: 17:00 UTCTotal time of meeting: 60 minutes Board of Directors and Officers: Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall (President), Alexander Metzler (Vice President), Luca Marzo (Secretary), Jason Rosenbaum (Treasurer), Harald Leithner (Director), Jaz Parkyn (Director), Hugh Douglas Smith (Director), Djamel Kherbi (Director), Jason Nickerson (Director). Members: Viviana Menzel, Laura Gordon, Brian Mitchell, Alison Meeks, Jean...

Read more: OSM, Inc. - Semi-Annual Members Meeting - September 18, 2019

October 29, 2019 Events Department meeting report

By Djamel Kherbi on 2019-11-14 08:18 in Events

Participants: Djamel Kherbi, David Aswani, Brian Ronnow.   Apologies:  Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall, Carlos Camara, Ahmad Moussa.   Total time of the meeting : 48 minutes   The Events department as held his monthly  meeting where the following items were discussed.   Events Department:   David Aswani Joomla Events team lead, will represent the events department at the volunteers engagement team. Rowan has  implemented Open Street map ...

Read more: October 29, 2019 Events Department meeting report

JED Team Meeting - November 8th, 2019

By Anibal Sanchez on 2019-11-13 09:49 in Extensions Directory Team

The Joomla! Extensions Directory (JED) team met on November 8th, 2019, at 4 pm GMT, via Glip to discuss our progress of current tasks. In attendance: Anibal Sanchez, Jaz Parkyn, Dénes Székely, and Mark Lee. Absent: Daniel Dubois, Hugh Douglas-Smith, Luca Marzo, and Troy Hall. Plans for 2019 Joomla 4 Beta is planned to be released on the final days of November. We are updating our plans accordingly: New extensions guidelines for J4 and JED Checker CI for Joomla...

Read more: JED Team Meeting - November 8th, 2019

Joomla Bug Squad Team Meeting - November 8, 2019

By Nicola Galgano on 2019-11-12 19:35 in Bug Squad

Date: November 8, 2019 Time: 19:05 CEST Total time of meeting: 1,30 hour Attendees: Michael Babker, Richard Fath,Harald Leithner,Nicola Galgano,Troy Hall,SharkyKZ, Jean-marie Simonet,George Wilson,Quy Ton Discussion outline   Current status We still have a big number of open issues in the tracker, but i’m going to look at this in a more positive way than before, a special thanks to the folks from India which have runned a 2nd edition of PBF, so a special thanks for the...

Read more: Joomla Bug Squad Team Meeting - November 8, 2019

Messaging and Mapping

By Private Profile 113427e7 on 2019-11-12 17:52 in Resource Directory Team

JRD Status:  October 15 - November 12, 2019 Two new approvals. Approvals total: 458 Topics Discussed the plan section of the StoryBrand brandscript Debate about what the best solution would be for geolocation On the call: Brian Karen Richard Zehn Upcoming meetings: Dec. 3 Dec. 17  

Read more: Messaging and Mapping

Programs Department Meeting - 5th November 2019

By Jaz Parkyn on 2019-11-12 16:45 in Programs

Participants: Jaz Parkyn, Chris Keen, Vikas Pisal Department Coodinator: Jaz thanked everyone for their support and assistance with restructuring the VET team. The team still needs a representative from the Operations and Legal/Finance departments to complete the new vision for the team. Brief discussion around planning for department meeting / team sprints. Certifications: Monthly team meeting took place on 2nd October, although not all members could attend. 3 exams took place in...

Read more: Programs Department Meeting - 5th November 2019

GDPR/Compliance Team Meeting - November 06, 2019

By Achilleas Papageorgiou on 2019-11-11 22:54 in Privacy Compliance Team

This meeting of the Joomla! Compliance Team has been held on November 06, 2019 at 16.30 CET on Glip. Participants In attendance: Achilleas Papageorgiou, Sandra Decoux, Sander Potjer, Alkaios Anagnostopoulos, Donata Kalnenaite. Discussion outline Sander & Alkaios shared with the team updates regarding the cookie script on the test properties. The two team members to continue collaborate towards the final PR on the template repo. Team to also report any issues on GH. Sander shared...

Read more: GDPR/Compliance Team Meeting - November 06, 2019

OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - October 31, 2019

By Luca Marzo on 2019-11-11 14:15 in Board of Directors

Open Source Matters, Inc.Full Board of Directors and Officers Meeting Date: October 31, 2019Time: 17:00 UTCTotal time of meeting: 1 hour 00 minutes Attendees: Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall (President), Daniel Dubois (Vice President), Luca Marzo (Secretary), Brian Mitchell (Treasurer), Djamel Kherbi (Director), Hugh Douglas-Smith (Director), Jaz Parkyn (Director), Eric Lamy (Director). Apologies: Harald Leithner (Director), Jason Nickerson (Director) Proxies: Luca Marzo served as proxy for...

Read more: OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - October 31, 2019

GDPR/Compliance Team Meeting - October 30, 2019

By Achilleas Papageorgiou on 2019-11-04 16:28 in Privacy Compliance Team

This meeting of the Joomla! Compliance Team has been held on October 30, 2019 at 16.30 CET on Glip. Participants In attendance: Achilleas Papageorgiou, Luca Marzo, Sandra Decoux, Sander Potjer, Alkaios Anagnostopoulos, Donata Kalnenaite. Discussion outline Donata welcomed by the team as new member of the Compliance Team.  Donata shared with the team two documents that she already reviewed; i. the current Privacy & Cookie Policy and ii. the upcoming Cookie Policy that the...

Read more: GDPR/Compliance Team Meeting - October 30, 2019

VET Meeting 28th October 2019

By Jaz Parkyn on 2019-10-31 12:40 in Joomla! Volunteer Engagement Team

Participants: Jaz Parkyn, Chris Keen, Vikas Pisal, Marco Dings, Brian Mitchell, Daniel Dubois, Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall, Justin Michallek Apologies: Wilco Alsemgeest, Eric Lamy, Luca Marzo, Niels Braczek Welcome to our new team members - Marco, Brian, Daniel and Eric. Jaz started the meeting off by welcoming the new team members and shared her vision of the restructured team. The aim is to re-ignite the team by having at least one member from each department acting as a representative within...

Read more: VET Meeting 28th October 2019

GDPR/Compliance Team Meeting - October 23, 2019

By Achilleas Papageorgiou on 2019-10-28 17:17 in Privacy Compliance Team

This meeting of the Joomla! Compliance Team has been held on October 23, 2019 at 16.30 CET on Glip. Participants In attendance: Achilleas Papageorgiou, Luca Marzo, Sandra Decoux, Roland Dalmulder, Sander Potjer, Alkaios Anagnostopoulos. Discussion outline Roland finalized a special consent mechanism that will be used to request any potential mandatory consent by users, for example when their previous consents have expired. Any optional consents that the project should request and...

Read more: GDPR/Compliance Team Meeting - October 23, 2019

Joomla Bug Squad Team Meeting - October 25, 2019

By Nicola Galgano on 2019-10-26 09:27 in Bug Squad

Date: October 25, 2019 Time: 19:05 CEST Total time of meeting: 1,30 hour Attendees: Michael Babker, Richard Fath,Harald Leithner,Nicola Galgano,Troy Hall,SharkyKZ, Jean-marie Simonet,Quy Ton   Discussion outline   Current status During the last week the worldwide Pizza Bug & Fun was held, so we have seen a lot of activities on the tracker and on the translation of the documentation, we really like this, even if, this ended in more open issues, but i would like...

Read more: Joomla Bug Squad Team Meeting - October 25, 2019

OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - October 17, 2019

By Luca Marzo on 2019-10-24 12:59 in Board of Directors

Open Source Matters, Inc.Full Board of Directors and Officers Meeting Date: October 17, 2019Time: 17:00 UTCTotal time of meeting: 1 hour 10 minutes Attendees: Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall (President), Daniel Dubois (Vice President), Luca Marzo (Secretary), Brian Mitchell (Treasurer), Djamel Kherbi (Director), Harald Leithner (Director) , Jaz Parkyn (Director), Eric Lamy (Director). Apologies: Hugh Douglas-Smith (Director),  Jason Nickerson (Director). Proxies:  Rowan Hoskyns...

Read more: OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - October 17, 2019

Report of the Joomla Automated Testing Team Sprint 2019

By Hannes Papenberg on 2019-10-16 20:04 in Automated Testing Team

Last weekend, from October 11th to the 13th, the Joomla Automated Testing Team met in Essen in the Unperfekthaus. The Automated Testing Team is managing the continous integration setup of the Joomla project, which runs checks for each and every code change that Joomla accepts. These checks consist of checks for codestyle and a security check, as well as running a suite of automated tests to check that everything still works as expected. With the upcoming Pizza, Bugs and Fun, we had to...

Read more: Report of the Joomla Automated Testing Team Sprint 2019

Messaging and New Team Member

By Private Profile 113427e7 on 2019-10-15 17:11 in Resource Directory Team

JRD Status:  September 18 - October 15, 2019 One new approval. Approvals total: 456 Topics: Last meeting was at Joomla Day Texas with Brian, Richard and Karen. Discussed high level Joomla development.  Welcomed new team member, Zehn (John) Baskerville of Colorado Springs Colorado.  Going to use Zoom for future meetings.  Covered StoryBrand framework message development on the problem (external, internal and philosophical), and guide empathy and authority On...

Read more: Messaging and New Team Member

GDPR/Compliance Team Meeting - October 09, 2019

By Achilleas Papageorgiou on 2019-10-14 21:00 in Privacy Compliance Team

This meeting of the Joomla! Compliance Team has been held on October 09, 2019 at 16.30 CET on Glip. Participants In attendance: Achilleas Papageorgiou, Luca Marzo, Sandra Decoux, Roland Dalmulder, Sander Potjer, Alkaios Anagnostopoulos. Discussion outline The team discussed the next steps regarding the cookie script and its final successful testing.  Test scripts (GTM, GA etc) should be opened based on the already existing OSM accounts.  Achilleas made a reminder to...

Read more: GDPR/Compliance Team Meeting - October 09, 2019

GDPR/Compliance Team Meeting - October 02, 2019

By Achilleas Papageorgiou on 2019-10-14 20:32 in Privacy Compliance Team

This meeting of the Joomla! Compliance Team has been held on October 02, 2019 at 16.30 CET on Glip. Participants In attendance: Achilleas Papageorgiou, Luca Marzo, Sandra Decoux, Roland Dalmulder, Alkaios Anagnostopoulos. Discussion outline The last days Sander made several updates on Alkaios’s GH commits regarding the cookie script and in order to be functional based on team’s guidance.  Roland shared some GH issues that Achilleas has opened regarding the SSO/IdMS and the...

Read more: GDPR/Compliance Team Meeting - October 02, 2019

OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - October 03, 2019

By Luca Marzo on 2019-10-12 15:32 in Board of Directors

Open Source Matters, Inc.Full Board of Directors and Officers Meeting Date: October 03, 2019Time: 17:00 UTCTotal time of meeting: 1 hour 30 minutes Attendees: Rowan Hoskyns Abrahall (President), Daniel Dubois (Vice President), Luca Marzo (Secretary), Brian Mitchell (Treasurer), Djamel Kherbi (Director), Harald Leithner (Director), Jaz Parkyn (Director), Eric Lamy (Director). Apologies: Hugh Douglas-Smith (Director), Jason Nickerson (Director). Proxies: Jaz Parkyn served as proxy for...

Read more: OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - October 03, 2019

Joomla Bug Squad Team Meeting - October 11, 2019

By Nicola Galgano on 2019-10-12 08:48 in Bug Squad

Date: October 11, 2019 Time: 19:05 CEST Total time of meeting: 1,30 hour Attendees: Michael Babker, Richard Fath,Harald Leithner,Nicola Galgano,SharkyKZ   Discussion outline   Current status Maybe due to my work in a closed source environment, till now i've maybe too much emphasized, about the number of open issues as the most important quality index factor, team members are more inclined to consider this as only an indicator of how much works still need to be...

Read more: Joomla Bug Squad Team Meeting - October 11, 2019

JCP - team meeting October 2nd 2019.

By Chris Keen on 2019-10-09 16:44 in Certification Team

Meeting started at 20:00 pm (CEST) Particpants: Attendees: Andrea Gentil, Jereon Moolenschot, Wilco Alsemgeest (last part) and Chris Keen. Guest: Jaz Parkyn (Dept. Co-ordinator) - online Absent: Luca Marzo (travelling) Agenda The Joomla Certification Program (JCP) team met to discuss the folowing topics The status of the Exam platform migration and upgrade. The progress in upgrading the Certification website and processes.  Any other business. The status of the Exam...

Read more: JCP - team meeting October 2nd 2019.

JED Team Meeting - October 4th, 2019

By Anibal Sanchez on 2019-10-06 16:56 in Extensions Directory Team

The Joomla! Extensions Directory (JED) team met on October 4th, 2019, at 4 pm GMT, via Glip to discuss our progress of current tasks. In attendance: Anibal Sanchez, Jaz Parkyn, Daniel Dubois, Dénes Székely, Luca Marzo, Mark Lee, and Troy Hall. Absent: Hugh Douglas-Smith. Plans for 2019 New Ticketing System / Process reorganization, the implementation is almost complete. We are operating the new system and improving the implementation. Recently...

Read more: JED Team Meeting - October 4th, 2019

OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - September 19, 2019

By Luca Marzo on 2019-10-03 16:56 in Board of Directors

Open Source Matters, Inc.Full Board of Directors and Officers Meeting Date: September 19, 2019Time: 17:00 UTCTotal time of meeting: 1 hour 10 minutes Attendees: Alexander Metzler (Vice President), Luca Marzo (Secretary), Jason E Rosenbaum (Treasurer), Djamel Kherbi (Director), Harald Leithner (Director), Hugh Douglas-Smith (Director), Jaz Parkyn (Director). Invited guests: Daniel Dubois (Elected Vice President), Brian Mitchell (Elected Treasurer), Eric Lamy (Elected...

Read more: OSM, Inc. - Full Board Meeting - September 19, 2019

Programs Department Meeting - 1st October 2019

By Jaz Parkyn on 2019-10-02 12:32 in Programs

Participants: Jaz Parkyn, Chris Keen, Vikas Pisal Department Coodinator: Jaz asked if everyone could find a little time to take part in the upcoming Pizza, Bugs & Fun event, and to encourage their team members to do the same. Brief discussion around planning for department meeting / team sprints. Certifications: Monthly team meeting due to take place on 2nd October. The JCP is migrating and updating the Exam platform but are also improving the Certification platform by...

Read more: Programs Department Meeting - 1st October 2019

GDPR/Compliance Team Meeting - September 25, 2019

By Achilleas Papageorgiou on 2019-10-01 15:15 in Privacy Compliance Team

This meeting of the Joomla! Compliance Team has been held on September 25, 2019 at 16.30 CET on Glip. Participants In attendance: Achilleas Papageorgiou, Luca Marzo, Sandra Decoux, Roland Dalmulder, Sander Potjer, Alkaios Anagnostopoulos. Discussion outline Alkaios shared with the team the commits he made on the cookie script that included all the latest ideas and changes. Sander to review and implement Alkaios’ work on two test properties in order to evaluate the code status before...

Read more: GDPR/Compliance Team Meeting - September 25, 2019

Production Dept. Meeting - September 24, 2019

By Harald Leithner on 2019-09-30 11:09 in Production

Date: September 24, 2019 Time: 17:00 UTC Total time of meeting: 80 minutes Attendees: Participants: Harald Leithner (Department Coordinator),Marco Dings (Team Leader), Benjamin Trenkle (Team Leader), Hannes Papenberg (Team Leader), Nicola Galgano (Team Leader), David Jardin (Team Leader), Robert Deutz (Team Leader) Apologies: Ilagnayeru Manickam (Team Leader), Stefan Wajda (Team Leader),  George Wilson (Release Lead), Mike Brandner (Team Leader), Puneet Kala (Team Leader), Philip...

Read more: Production Dept. Meeting - September 24, 2019

Joomla Bug Squad Team Meeting - Septmber 27, 2019

By Nicola Galgano on 2019-09-28 07:56 in Bug Squad

Date: September 27, 2019 Time: 19:05 CEST Total time of meeting: 2 hours Attendees: Michael Babker, Richard Fath,Harald Leithner,Nicola Galgano,Hannes Papenberg,SharkyKZ,Quy Ton   Discussion outline   Current status Nothing new to remark as the trend is quite the same as exposed in the last meeting.   Datetime real NULL status Richard is working on this mainly, as he have some free time and the knowledge to write the needed code, we will help him in...

Read more: Joomla Bug Squad Team Meeting - Septmber 27, 2019